Posts created by Callie9721

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 3:38 PM
Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:34 PM
Just to say, I'm in England so there's a big time difference (it's 10:30 p.m. here)

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:32 PM
Can anyone tell me the pros/cons of doing more than 1 daily challenge? Today, since about 6 (4-1/2 hrs), I have done 5 or 6. Thx

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 30, 18 2:25 PM
I'm sorry, I play the game & in here when I have questions. What's happening? What the check have I missed?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 10:12 AM
Thank you all

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 10:06 AM
Can anyone tell me what the Spring pets are? Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 5:16 PM
Where do I find these?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 18 1:02 AM
Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 11, 18 11:59 AM
When will we me be able to add to my private room? I'm @level 42. Is the room basically the same & just changing the individual pieces? Thx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 3:12 PM
Thank you!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 1:38 PM
Advice please - I have been going around each area to get the different items, & then periodically going around doing the zoom zones. I'm just wondering how others do it. Is it better to do the zoom zones when asked to do them, or just go around?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 1:32 PM
Found it - thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 4:01 PM
Thank you both. Ill have a look & get back if I'm still struggling

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 8, 18 2:53 PM
Need help please. I'm @ level 41. The bartender is no longer @ the bar. I've seen him a couple of times but don't remember where he's moved to. Trying to keep track with all the new spots. Thx

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 11:40 AM
I am so frustrated trying to get wooden boxes. I finally have 4 but struggling to det the 5th. At this rate I won't be able to finish the CC! I saw the response about which pets to use but they're not very forthcoming. (((Sigh)))

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 18 4:37 PM
I think I'm confused. I play on my kindle & haven't been playing too very long. I haven't seen anything on DQ's about different parts or how to get them. I completed the CC @ Christmas. So still pretty new especially around how to do the extras. Tried reading above but goes right over my head.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 23, 18 3:34 PM
I have been playing this for months but have not figured out how to get stars awarded. Enlighten me please!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 1:46 AM
What are the ways to get pet medallions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 18 4:16 PM
I have the same question....even though I've fed 5, I've only gotten 3 gold chests. Also when looking at the pets they may have more than just 1 colour. Is it random?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 30, 18 1:47 PM
Thank you

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator