Posts created by shamrck3

posted in Art of Murder: Deadly Secrets on Apr 7, 11 8:56 AM
The game was ok, but the walkthrough was terrible, certainly not up to Big Fish standards.

posted in Twisted: A Haunted Carol on Dec 7, 10 4:45 PM
I'm having the same problem too...have tried several times...

posted in Deadtime Stories on May 17, 10 3:25 PM
Hi fellow fishies, although I rarely chat, I wanted to say I "LOVED" Deadtime Stories
the graphics were great, the story was interesting and enjoyable to play. Even though there were some fish that didn't care for the occult/voodoo theme, I hope Nikitova games puts out a sequel and BFG offers it to us. If someone doesn't like the theme there are hundreds of other games they can play....

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 17, 10 10:22 AM
EOTD, no, it won't let me back into the hidden object scene.....

posted in Empress of the Deep: The Darkest Secret on May 14, 10 8:38 AM
Help...I'm in the observatory, I've already finished the hidden object scene from the lower right area, and have obviously missed clicking on the 787 fish, so it's not in my book. I've gone thru the vault door and up to the machine for the family crest but since I don't have the 787 in my book it won't work and it won't let me back into the hidden object scene.....any suggestions

posted in Island: The Lost Medallion on Mar 30, 10 10:50 AM
me too...

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 27, 10 1:54 PM
Thanks, jenak3769, it worked...

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 27, 10 11:46 AM
Help...I can't get the bird mini game to work...I put in the correct birds according to the telescope, but it flashes and won't go any further and I refuse to skip the game, it's now become the principle of the thing.....

posted in The Sultan's Labyrinth: A Royal Sacrifice on Jan 24, 10 12:30 PM
emtp74, give the seeds to the parrot...

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 4, 09 6:01 PM
Because they run on west coast time....I believe Big Fish is out of Seattle

posted in Real Crimes: Jack the Ripper on Dec 3, 09 4:48 PM
pbrant, I agree with you, I hate it when they don't tell you things at the start I ran across the extra badge hints by accident. All in all I liked the game, I appreciate a story along with a HOG. I also liked that the objects went along with the game. I normally will not buy a game where they have hundreds of objects thrown everywhere....

posted in Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box on Oct 18, 09 12:35 PM
I'm also having trouble with the chest, I tried using the crowbar, won't work...help

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 22, 09 4:23 PM
Thanks, deaconsara, I found it...don't know how you saw that....

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 22, 09 9:50 AM
Help, can't find the cigarette in the underground library, I've tried all the yellow and green spots in the walkthrough, but I'm obviously missing the correct spot. Any help would be appreciated...Thanks

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 22, 09 9:22 AM
Thanks Margie134...

posted in Youda Legend: The Curse of the Amsterdam Diamond on Jun 21, 09 4:26 PM
Could someone please tell me how to find the blogs, I need a walkthrough...Thanks

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 9:45 AM
Rocketsauce, Thanks so much it worked...

posted in Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch on May 1, 09 8:02 AM
Hi fishies, Sure could use some help. I've made it to the Gordian Knot puzzle #3 I couldn't figure it out on my own so I went to the walkthrough, I've tried the solution 3 times and cannot get it to work, it still leaves me with 4 knots...Help...

posted in Between the Worlds on Apr 7, 09 11:46 AM
During the trial period I exited the game thru the main menu and it was saved, however when my trial period ended after I purchased it with a game credit and went back all the levels I had completed were gone and I had to start over. That's sooo frustrating...

posted in Tropical Dream: Underwater Odyssey on Feb 25, 09 2:24 PM
ruby leo, it's on top of a yellow rock to the left of the big blue pillar....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator