Posts created by jburd165

posted in Celtic Lore: Sidhe Hills on Apr 20, 11 5:25 PM
You have to find the opposite of what all the clues say. The one she likes was (in my game, don't know if it changes or moves every time) on the 2nd or 3rd shelf down, toward the left. It's a triangle, tan in color, with a 4 leaf clover on the top.

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 11:15 AM
You need to find something to help you fix the sail. Make sure you click on the wench on the left side of the screen. The item you need will be found in a briefcase in the room that belongs to the supposed actor (can't remember his name).

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 11:09 AM
I take it back....I haven't been to Miles' room. Which one is it? Checked the map and it isn't a place I've been yet. I can't believe I'm this lost in this game! I thought it would be one of the more simple ones!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 11:03 AM
Ah! Thanks Squeaky!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 11:01 AM
Thanks ptgirl, but my map shows only one yellow/active spot, and that's the place with the door that needs the rings. Frustrating! I've been back to every location twice now and nothing I do or see or find activates anything else. I must have missed something, somewhere...but where? All I have in my inventory is the bug sprayer thing. Hmm....

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 10:45 AM
If anyone has made it up the tram to the villa....I've found the first ring (near the door), but can't find the other ring(s). Can anyone give any hints? Thanks!

posted in Murder Island: Secret of Tantalus on Jan 30, 11 10:37 AM
Cathie: can you give a hint about where the rings are? I have only been able to find the one that was right there by the door, and I have looked EVERYWHERE.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 5:30 PM
Can't make myself small, and I have no other guess as to where the bas relief could be but through that little door.... help?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 4:27 PM
I had to quit the game after I carved the idol, and now that I'm back I've forgotten what to do with the idol. My task screen only says "Find the mill....etc" . I have the idol, artifact, sword, 8/10 gears and the life gem. I've been to every location and tried to place all things, and haven't found any hidden object scenes. I am completely stuck! Any help as to what's next?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 1:43 PM
Well, duh. Thank you. I'd been there but didn't try to give him the ingredients. Thanks again!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 1:26 PM
I know we all say this a lot, but....I've been everywhere and met every Grinch-looking creature I can find, but none of them are noted as "the hermit". Any clues?

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:42 PM
Thanks y'all! Duh - I found the switch. I missed picking it up when I got the transistor.

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:29 PM
I read somewhere on here that we're supposed to hold the transistor and click on the crystal. I've done that 'til my mouse finger is raw, and nothing happens. Has someone been able to get the crystal? If yes, can you give a few tips on how to do it? Thanks!

posted in Crossworlds: The Flying City on Jan 8, 11 12:26 PM
Click the green sparkly spaces on the silo-looking-things just behind the computers. A space will open and you put the coal in there.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 2, 11 8:52 PM
One more hint: if you've got the bottle, this means you've been to the bar. You didn't mention having a couple of things you should have from that area of the game. Go back and click all around on the truck, and don't forget the restroom.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 2, 11 8:50 PM
Thanks, Marie! I had been trying to do that for a loooong time, then I came across a forum on "another" site that had a lot more gameplay discussion. I learned to hold the bottle right under the bull's nose (hint for later, Greeneyes!) and from there out it went very quickly.

Greeneyes, you may have made it to this point by now, but...if not, go into the barn (I think that's it's name...it has a cow skull on the front side, by the doors) and you should get a scene that will give you a ladder. Use the ladder against the barn to get in the loft above the doors. You'll use the bulb and bottle there, in a place by the desk. I hope this helps and doesn't spoil or go over ground you've already covered. Despite all the comments... and, yes, some pretty tacky sterotypical dialogue and screens....there were a few places in here where I was wandering around wondering what came next!

But.....at least it kept me from total boredom on the last of a holiday weekend. Good luck!

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 2, 11 8:14 PM
What do you have in your inventory?

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 2, 11 8:07 PM
I am stuck with a bottle of gin and an old rusty key. I've been all through the house, through the bar, the bar bathroom, in the barn, the loft of the barn, the garage, the secret shed. Now I've opened the shed and am stuck with a large bull blocking the way to the underground access door in the floor. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator