Posts created by prism_power

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 5:29 AM
New Neighbor Code (playme8 website): ibK5s2
Please copy the above code and join me. I shall definitely be of use someday. I also expect the same from you. Thank You.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 5:19 AM
bfgBeruna wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base about the topics being discussed in this thread. Thank you, DaisyNewbury, for taking the time to share this information with your fellow players.

The Moderation Team is still seeking more information about the message that recently appeared in our version of Rooms of Memory. We sincerely appreciate everyone's patience as we seek further clarification from the game's developers. Playing Rooms of Memory on PlayMe8's website isn't compulsory, either. I'm sorry I'm not able to provide more information about this subject. As soon as we receive more news, we'll announce it here in the forum.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help and glad to be of service.

bfgBeruna

What are the disadvantages when Rooms of Memory is not updated Any further?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Feb 6, 18 5:16 AM
DaisyNewbury wrote:This is what I have learned from my questions to PLAYME8 Support... not much really:

- they do not specify when BF site will no longer have ROM, I asked them twice and they seem to not want to give a date
- once you set up your profile/acct on PMe8, you have committed yourself to playing there and your account is converted from BF to PMe8. If you continue to play on BF game still after you set up your PMe8 acct, no additional conversion or update of your PMe8 acct will be done from BF... I proved this too. So you effectively are not progressing on PMe8 and when they cut BF, you are back to what you were when you initially set up PMe8
- your neighbours do come over when you convert to PMe8 Support told me, but only the ones who also set up on PMe8 show up, becuz they can't show the others since PMe8 doesn't see them there yet... and Support said they may create a new profile/acct on PMe8 instead of keeping their old one.
- I asked for documentation on this conversion, and got nothing... guess we learn from each other's questions.

... so bottom line... No using PMe8 now is not compulsory... but it will be once BF games announces they are shutting their site down.

have fun playing

Can we re-register in playme8 later and get the achievements synchronised with the ones in bigfish?

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 4:44 AM
Mare45 wrote:Prism the only disadvantage that I can see is that moving you will loose a lot of your neighbors from BF unless you notify them of your new ID # in Playme. Personally I just got tired of all the interruptions from BF and decided to move. If in fact BF is not being updated, then what's the point of playing in there. You would just go nowhere. Anyway, I've moved and it's a secure site so to me there's no difference. Should you decide to move, my new ID is sk5zkK if you need a neighbor.

I shall surely invite you. Thanks.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 31, 18 4:42 AM
afspam wrote:I believe the message you get indicates that they are not updating the version at BF. There is no indication that it will cease to exist. You can play either.

Thank You.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 3:30 AM
Can someone confirm about the advantages and disadvantages of playing at playme8 and also at bigfish games? Please suggest where is it better.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 3:03 AM
MarioB0SS wrote:
beleaver wrote:Hii .. my code is 4ka55a .. thanks for adding me, ill send invites to all .. username beleaver ..

The server said this is a wrong code, please check and re-post, beleaver!

That may be the code on playme8.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 2:44 AM
kasuna67 wrote:Same here. Switched on the playme8 site and ended up without neighbors. Also got a new friend code so yes please add me cause it's a bit lonely outhere. My code is: ebe55d I'm at level 337

Is it compulsory to switch to playme8? A neighbour of mine said that she got to know that we can still play in bigfish games and the game shall not be deleted.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 2:35 AM
django66 wrote:Just managed to get back into the game coupla days ago after being unable to load the game for at least 4 months. And now am greeted with the popup message and unable to proceed.
So clicked 'continue' and landed on the playme8 site. Now can play game without loss of progress, but ended up without any neighbours..
Would really appreciate it if you could all kindly add me to your hood.
My friend code is A43GS5 and am at level 806.
Hope this info helps others facing the same situation.

I even lost some of the gifts I received from my friends.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 28, 18 2:22 AM
Dear Friends,
My new friend code at playme8 is ibK5s2

Please add me there as I shall be signing in from that site. Thank You.

Please send me your new friend code too (of playme8 site). See you there.

posted in Rooms of Memory on Jan 24, 18 10:20 AM
New Neighbor Code (playme8 website): ibK5s2
Please copy the above code and join me. I shall definitely be of use someday. I also expect the same from you. Thank You.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator