Posts created by ptdreamersnewid

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 9:04 AM
I guess that this is my problem also. Have been waiting since the 9th to get my game open. It only loads to 95%. I was told I would have to wait for developers to fix. Any idea of many of us are impacted by this issue? I was told it wasn't just me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 15, 18 2:35 PM
I have not been able to get on my game since April 9th. When I try to load it, it stops at 95% and goes no further. Any suggestions?. ID 725702. I am back at level 84 after my game suddenly erased all my progress and started me at level one with the same ID. Support got me back to level 82 and gave me back some of my missing items and I have been working on getting back to level 84 and the Spring challenge. Felt good that I was nearly back to where I had been, then this happens. Sigh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 18 10:18 AM
Fed all of the pets that give medallions and got nada. Finally resorted to amulet and DQ's to get the required medallions. At least I'm done.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 7, 18 9:19 AM
They really did a nice job. I am trying to pace myself but find myself using amulets and gems to speed along.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 26, 18 2:30 PM
Computer crashed and I lost my friends. New ID is 725702 if you want to re-friend me or friend me. I am at level 82 and love this game. I gift daily rotating through my friends so that I can gift everyone

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 5:08 PM
Finally got most of my game restored but I lost my friends. If you recognize ptdreamers or my old ID of 665031 please re-friend me. My new ID is 725702. Thanks BF for your assistance.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 25, 18 4:54 PM
71 years young Computer crashed and I lost my 58 friends. My new ID is 725702 My old ID was 665031. Please friend or refriend me as I love this game. I am at level 82 and waiting for update. I was just ptdreamers but had to add new to handle to get on forum.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator