Posts created by lottelein

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 16 5:26 PM
WolfenRaindancer wrote:I am still experiencing the freezing of the DQ, and the exit on Zen's game, level 74. usually after playing a bit...tonight I only got as far as gifting and the wheel...then I noticed I didn't have any of two items that I know I had found some of last night...clicked on DQ and sure enough none...then it all froze up again...had to windows out and I just closed out period. Haven't experienced this issue in my other two games. Wondering if it is just at level 74 that this problem is showing up?

WolfenRaindancer, as I have posted twice, I'm experiencing the exact same problem. Again, I contacted CS about this but have heard back. This happened to me twice within an hour this evening; the exasperation is making this game, which I have loved now for so long, more work than play. I do hope that someone is paying attention to this!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 26, 16 5:48 PM
gadget23mom wrote:I can navigate around for awhile, but then the game freezes up and even though I can go to different HO scenes, you never get the reward until you shut down the game, by using (control/alt/delete) which is the only way to shut down at that point. It's gotten pretty old to do.

As I posted on 24th, I'm having similar problem, though not with getting rewards. I can move around from scene to scene, but when I click on Daily Quest "Pumpkin Man" or "Quit" icon, nothing happens. SO, I have to shut down computer to exit game. Again, I'll say that at least game saves when I do this, but it's getting to be beyond annoying. --->I too wrote to CS about this but have heard nothing back.(????)[b][i]

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 16 5:10 PM
I'm having the same problem after Update. I'm pretty lucky as I've had very few technical issues before now; the game froze on me several times this evening: twice when I tried to delete/add to wish list; once when gifting; twice during regular play. I hope dev's come up with a fix soon as it is, yes, annoying to have to exit game by shutting down computer. So far, thank goodness, the game has been saving properly, so that's the good news!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 11, 16 12:19 PM
Sorry to all my friends as Hurricane Matthew interfered with a lot of things here, including my ability to log on and give gifts to you. Up and running now!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 16 12:17 PM
Thanks soooo much for yor reply, Anneliegram! I finally found the Ghostly Chest and received a sweet little rainbow dragon and fed him already! Slowly but surely, with help from friends in the Castle....!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 21, 16 3:44 AM
Thanks for your reply, playingthegame. I checked as thorougly as I knew how around the top of the tower, but could not find any Dark portal. I'm still doing tasks for blue keys; do you have to have a certain number of them to be able to find and open ghost chest? Also, I received a
Golden Pegasis egg (different from regular Pegasus egg); is that one of the special pets? I couldn't find it on list of pets on crafting items. Help! Thanks much. --lottelein

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 17, 16 12:42 PM
Eek! I'm on level 74 and don't remember ever seeing a Ghost Chest. How do I get/craft one? Perhaps I missed something? Thanks to fellow Castle Questers!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 12, 16 5:40 PM
Thank you, Dhyani and andmaryl! Now I can gift friends I thought I could not before.
and to ellenBea ( NO WAY I WANT TO GO BACK TO GAME BEFORE JANUARY UPDATE!
)-- AMEN!

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 16 6:12 PM
You can gift HOS items with coins. I find that I'm more comfortable gifting a HOS item that I don't have for coin, than gifting one from inventory. Those immortals, Banners, and Druid's Hands are precious to me. --Bijou

Wow! I didn't know this. Can you tell me how you do this? Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 5, 16 7:51 PM
I'm returning to the Castle after a respite and have lost all my friends I play daily and love to exchange gifts. My friend code is 66633. I invite any new friends to join me!

ETA: I'm all set with friends now. Thanks so much to all!

posted in New York Mysteries: The Lantern of Souls on Jul 18, 16 4:01 PM
Help! I am having same problem -- I'm also backstage at the opera house and hint button has stopped working. I'm stuck. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 15 4:51 PM
I too have had my computer freeze four times now when trying to give gifts. This is after I have collected gifts from my dear friends, and I've so far lost about 25 gifts. I'm terribly frustrated and am going to write to support to ask for some credit, as those gifts would have helped me to advance more quickly. Please please please fix this problem! I'm going to take a break from this game for a few days after writing to support. I'm exasperated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 18, 15 9:30 PM
Again trouble with visiting friends' rooms -- this time after just visiting my own, the game froze and I lost 90 minutes of progress, including a pet i had crafted, many, many pumpkins and other inventory items, and goodness knows how many coins. Harumph! Are developers working in this problem, as I see it cropping up from time to time in tech section of this forum?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 9:21 PM

Thanks so very much, Annelliegram, for answering all of my questions so thoroughly! I so appreciate your taking the time and care. Now I'm looking forward to the updates even more.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 6:09 PM
It's highly possible that I'm missing something, but I can't seen any benefit to selling off inventory to collect 1,500 shards (or spending 20,000 coins) to make our rooms more stylish. Are we working toward a particular achievement here? Is anyone ignoring room after spending the 10 shards to redecorate one time? Or are we better off hanging on to coins and inventory? Also, are the keys good for anything after we've opened everything in the room? Thanks for any answers and advice from your fellow Castle visitor.

I'm playing on Windows 7. I decided to purchase game after completing demo; when I opened game after installing full version I was taken back to beginning again with the only option being to "create new profile" to re-play scenes already done in demo. I've never seen this happen before. When I press "Play" that's the only message I get -- there's no way to pick up where I left off in demo. I guess I'll have to replay all those scenes again under different profile? It's rather exasperating!

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 16, 15 5:44 PM
Thanks so much for your excellent replies! There's so much to this game I find myself discovering new things all the time -- which is what makes it so interesting (and addictive!).

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 5:38 PM
Somehow I missed the rules for this achievement. Can anyone refresh me on how to open the various disguises? Without knowing how I've gotten to 15/20. Thanks to all fellow castle residents and visitors.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 15 5:32 PM
Oh Lizzie, Lizzie, Lizzie! You are one of my "best" friends and I am thinking good thoughts for you. I do hope the techie people get right on this and get you back on board. I can only imagine how crushed you must feel right now. lottelein

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 8, 15 8:26 PM
Thanks, Susie-W-T! Unfortunately, I saw your post too late. The same thing happened to me, and I lost untold number of diamonds and coins (I wasn't paying attention to amount I started with). I reiterate what I stated in another post: I wish Elephant would stop with the private rooms and the tournament and just work on getting bugs out of the game after each "update." I'd also appreciate an "update" that allows us to move forward more than a level and a half! I'm losing my patience here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator