Posts created by cutter1

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 9, 16 8:55 AM
I know this is probably very easy, but I seem to be missing it. I can't seem to exit gummy drop on my android based Fire 8.
Please help.
Thanks

posted in Haunted Hotel: The Axiom Butcher Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 16 4:01 AM
I was having a noticeable screen flicker about every 3s during gameplay. Very distracting. I disabled Crossfire and it stopped.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 13, 16 1:37 AM
Any idea on when the new update (LA level, etc.) will be available for PC platform?
Thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 26, 16 4:56 AM
Anyone have an idea when this will be available?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Feb 26, 16 4:50 AM
Upgrade very early in the game as it will take a while to recoup your investment.

Same issue with skip button not working for maps on lava road.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Dec 28, 15 6:52 AM
I have played this for a while now and these are my tips:
1. Buy the upgrade for selling resources very early. It will pay off in the long run.
2. Don't invest much money in factory upgrades or boat capacity. Pretty useless except in SF and Tokyo. Only real benefit is making green gems.
The last 2 high cost factories in Sydney are a waste.
3. Chests are a rip off. Take the freebies though.
4. Use Sydney for selling resources as you can't manufacture green gems there.
5. Slot machine in Tokyo. Play a few coins there from time to time. When you get ahead, quit. Just like Vegas.
6. Lightning (combine with another power up) and bomb blasts are generally the most useful. Buy in bulk. Much cheaper.
7. Bombs for paper and line clears for clearing. A bomb and a line clear combo is awesome except for paper.
8. Play the dailies. You'll accumulate gold, resources, and power ups. Very useful. Especially the gold fever ones.
9. Buy the extra lifes.
10. Check your resources at all locations on a regular basis to reap max benefit.
11. Look at a level for initial good combos. If you don't see any, exit and restart the level. No penalty if you haven't made a move.

In general, be frugal with your gold and power ups. You'll need the gold later on. Sometimes the gummy gods are just not cooperating. Take a break from that level and try later. I've wasted gold and power ups trying to force the issue on a level without success. Tried later and breezed right through. Remember this game is geared to get you to buy stuff.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 4:15 AM
I am unable to download this or any other game. Error 1404. Tried signing off, signing on, reloading game manager to no avail. Please advise.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 11, 15 6:15 AM
Buy a line clear if you don't have one. Clear the center tiles and SHAZAM!

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 10, 15 5:21 AM
I never see any GDrop coupons. Are there any?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 25, 15 5:38 AM
The only way I've found to get past it is to use shovels on the mines. Clear as many as you can first, then when you are about out of moves go to the shovels. Boosts are pretty useless and actually cause more problems than help as they crowd the field.

posted in Dracula's Legacy on Sep 17, 15 5:10 AM
Issue with bucket for fire. I can't find it, can't go back at that screen, and the hint button keeps pointing at the barrel. Appears to be yet another bugged game. Please fix this or refund me. Thanks.

posted in Midnight Calling: Anabel Collector's Edition on Sep 17, 15 4:30 AM
I am on board with the thoughts posted here. In the past, I usually will just buy the full version. But seeing that as of late, the issues with other games (some still unresolved), I am opting for the demo and will wait a couple of days for a braver fish to buy the full game and review.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Sep 16, 15 10:53 PM
The supposed patch for the game never showed as available in my game app even after manually check for updates. So I reinstalled the game. Same bug with the gold pile and sieve as before. If you are not going to sell quality games or at least get them debugged in a reasonable amount of time, I would like my purchase refunded. Please respond.

posted in Mystery Tales: Alaskan Wild Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 15 7:48 PM
I'm also stuck on the summit and click on the gold pile but it goes into a skip mode and now is inactive. Unable to proceed in the game!

Same issue as a previous post.

Have played through to the HOP where you have to dress the three angels and one of the dresses, I think it's the blue one, has disappeared and the hint button doesn't work. Also, messages that cue in that HOP are incorrect, telling you to color the one dress with moss, when you're hovering in an area that has wine.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle: Son of the Heartless on Feb 12, 14 3:29 PM
Had same issue with game locking up at fire and ice. Restarted a couple of time with same result. Got home from work and tried it again, voila! it ran with no lockups. Go figure.

posted in Shadow Shelter on Jan 20, 14 8:22 AM
You have to push the 4 buttons at the monkey's base in the correct order. Don't exactly remember the order but it's not difficult to solve.

posted in Hypnosis on Jul 2, 13 2:13 PM
I keep ending up in a dark room with nothing to do. Visited all the characters again and zilch. Any help please?

I finished the main game but am unable to access the bonus game. It is locked out and says I need to complete the main game first. There are several other messages on the forum that state the same problem.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator