Posts created by gabby04

posted in Surface: The Pantheon Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 13 3:56 AM
Of all the games I play this one definitely stood out! Loved it! Keep up the good work!

posted in Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres on Dec 11, 11 6:00 AM
Same problem..... very frustrating cause everything else worked fine! Absolutely nothing more to click on in the bedroom. If you figure it out please post!

Don't like the morphing....way overdone....will not buy!

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Nov 1, 09 9:01 AM
Was originally able to open game and play 3/4 of the way thru. Then it crashed and now I cannot re-open it. I've uninstalled it and re-installed twice. I get the icon but just clicking to open it freezes everything. I tried downloading and playing another game and that worked fine. Any suggestions?

posted in Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate on Oct 6, 09 10:47 AM
HELP - I'm almost done but don't have a Hardy? I'm at the big kiln? How do I get around this?

posted in Paradise on Aug 25, 09 9:12 AM
figured that out as well but still won't work. Backed out and came back to it and still nothing.

posted in Paradise on Aug 25, 09 8:13 AM
Have gotten to the bungee jump area and have the Polopolos? to add to the hook but it won't take it. Game seems to be frozen and can't get past it. Technical flaw??? Help.

posted in The Broken Clues on Feb 1, 09 11:16 AM
First of all this game isn't ready - it crashed my system trying to open it. The cursor "floats" - no control - I can't stand it on some of the games that this happens. Timer - NO Can't see any of the items - it's really just a guess. I hope you remove the game altogether - if you don't you'll be refunding lots of money (if they even get far enough to buy it)
Note: I never complain - I love a lot of your other games.

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 4, 09 1:06 PM
Geez, great graphics but I can't say it took more than an hour total to play. Very short game!!! Very disappointed - spent my game coupon on that one.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator