Posts created by debot12345

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 12:22 PM
White Rabbit. Received gold chest, TELL spins hands on clock, LOCATION Craftsman District.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 18 8:31 AM
Card Guard. Just got a gold chest, when he blinks, before he blinks twice. (inbetween blinks). I was in the Tavern.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 5:39 PM
Thanks Anne. I'll just keep rounding waiting like all the rest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 18, 18 4:56 PM
My armored bear had just recently (today) turned into a skeleton, anyone know why. or what I did to achieve this? Thanks

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 12:10 PM
For the rest of us, past a certain level, we might be able to just get a twin engine plane , or prop plane with needs. Just be able to dump the airship at some point (which everyone seems to have difficulties with) It just raises the stakes, makes the games so much more interesting and provides the needed advancements that all players seek. It is the lack of potential improvement overall that, or inability to advance, that stops so many players from staying in the game.. I have lost so many friends because of this issue. I am not sure what others players think, but making advancements is the key to this game Am I right or have you not experienced this problem. More $ for the mods if more gamers stay in the game. Try Mods Try!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 11:37 AM
Add On: First, in order to pilot this SSS Jet they would have to achieve the avatar pilot. Mods you figure it out. I know you can. The rest of us will try not to go bankrupt! LOL

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 11:32 AM
Rich Millionaires, I have been watching the multi-millionaire club grow(30 mill) Wow! Give them something to spend all that money on and for newcomers, mid players, longterm players to strive for. They, mills, will always win their money back, because they are so loyal to the game and smart players. Instead of an airship, why can they not strive for a personalized Jet. The needs for this Jet could be endless. Fuel, Food, Champaign: Could even add a new room in the Jet that needs lots of expensive furniture. Go Mills Go1!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 13, 18 11:19 AM
Imagine! Being able to get airship needs or additional avatars at the dice table, great idea! Shake things up mods. You know you can do it!!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 4:11 PM
Wow! Just became a millionaire.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 18 5:16 AM
Thought? What about the dice game? I know earlier in the game I was able to roll for items (achievement for egg) but it has only been for coins since then. Add or change a couple of characters for items. Have items change, maybe even a craft item similar to the wheel or keys or whatever. At least we would have a choice when we are sent there either by daily quests or CCs. Just a thought.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 11:42 AM
Hi guys, never mind, figured it out. Learn as I go. Happy storming.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 10:55 AM
Does anyone know what the sea (pics) under our names mean. (guppy, lobster, etc) I am new at this. Debot

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 28, 18 10:42 AM
Hi, I'm Debbie from Nova Scotia, Canada (Go 150th). Known as Debot. I can look out my window and see Prince Edward Island. I have travelled across Canada and seen all Capitals, as well, have travelled through mid USA on our way home. I have family in Maine, Missouri, and Florida. as well as Calgary, Edmonton, and British Columbia. (Alot of easteners out west around here). Hardly no snow here this winter, green grass on the front lawn on the last day of February????? (global warming is my only explanation). I have been playing MC for many years, but have just today decided to post for the first time. I have read all the posts from "Where are we all from" and am amazed at the scope of geography this game has enticed. Keep rounding everyone, and have great fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator