Posts created by gemangus

posted in Syberia - Part 2 on Jul 24, 12 10:41 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Syberia - Part 2 on Jul 24, 12 10:40 AM
i havent tried this version but would like to rave about how good the original was still is. almost breathtakingly beautiful. truly is worthwhile just to marvel at what games COULD have been. too much HOG got in the way and the race to produce cheap games. sad really. w e had a chance at producing a beautiful world to visit once in a while and opted for a pile of heap and looking for a needle in a hay stack

if you havent tried either of the original Syberia please do. some of it is rather hard and not really what i would call casual game, but an incredible achievement

posted in Kingdom Chronicles Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 12 9:30 PM
gg3000 wrote:Thanks to everyone for the information on getting the best GoldTime on the various levels in the Bonus section. But I have run into a problem on level 6. Having completed all of the goals EXCEPT destroying the last bridge (it's on the far left, has a white tent, and one of my ogres standing on the inner section of the bridge). I can select the white tent and destroy it, but I CANNOT for the life of me, destroy the small section of bridge that is still left standing. Any ideas? Has anyone else come across this problem?

i know i have. cant get that last bridge destroyed

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 16, 12 8:34 AM
Bailey868 wrote:Sorry, but this game is not to my taste. (Pardon the pun.) Really boring. I have credits to use, but there hasn't been a game worth buying in ages. I may be part of a minority here, but throw us a good TM game once in a while, Big Fish.

same here. I once liked the haunted games and HOG, but that was literally years ago. BGF has fallen into the same old same old.

posted in Rescue Team 2 on Dec 15, 11 6:23 AM
i cant get level 14 either . once i came within a second....

posted in The Tribloos on Oct 10, 11 8:30 AM
wonderful game. not too easy not too hard. graphics are okay but I am a firm believer that the graphics don't have to be great all the time, They don't all have to be Syberia ,my favorite in the incredibly beautiful category. play is very much like roads of rome but somehow a little different. sounds like it is long enough too.
someone mentioned kids liking it- I think you have to do too much thinking at once for them.

i am so tired of HOG that any diversion is welcome.
hint to developers - make more like this!
well worth buying-which is what i did.

oh , and thanks for making this for Macs too!

posted in Roads of Rome II on Sep 5, 11 8:05 AM
really. ror 3 is out but still no ror2 for macs?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Aug 31, 11 2:05 PM
i also dont want to bash animals. glad to know i am not the only fish in the sea that disapproves. i plan on letting the animals win IF i buy this.

and the developers ought to be listening.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Aug 31, 11 5:59 AM
KarenS wrote:This will be an automatic buy for me when it's available for the MAC. I love this series so much and had no idea there was a 3rd one!!! I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it in the PC section.

same here. i hope it doesn't take long for the mac version

posted in Pioneer Lands on Aug 27, 11 8:03 AM
forgotten lands was wonderful. i too wish they would have developed a sequel.

as for pioneer lands- i recently switched to a mac and wish they would have a mac version

as for MKFTP # yeah! they have had mac versions so i feel good about that.

i am so sick of hidden objects games.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 17, 11 4:51 AM
and thanks for making the mac version.
really a great game

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 14, 11 5:19 AM
played the demo and really liked it, but then i really liked the egyptian version too.
i also bought it.

my one complaint is the use of the cave people (yes, i think the word cavemen implies that there were no cave WOMEN!~). with the exception of the amazingly beautiful cave art in the caves such as the Lascaux caves in france, the ugliness of buildings (rocks thrown together) is just not all that friendly to the eyes! i might have moved forward in the civilization timeline and gone to the beauty of the ancient greeks.
however, this has nothing really to do with the game play, which is wonderful

lastly a big, big, thank you to the developers for a quick turnaround from the last game. now if the roads to rome people were as fast putting out a new game...

i have almost given up completely on hogs. last one i bought was drawn and still havent finished it. maybe i am getting tired of new versions of the the same game i have played fifty different versions of. at any rate i am not tired of these building tms yet!

posted in Roads of Rome on Jun 5, 11 8:15 AM
i am so tired of hogs. am waiting rather impatiently for a road game or my kingdom game too.

posted in The Tiny Bang Story on May 16, 11 6:35 AM
da vinci wrote something like go ahead and take from another artist but make sure you take from a good artist and not a bad artist.

this is something along those lines. i agree with neilson that the artist that did the game is good enough to have done the people w/o taking from him.

i went to art school and saw some pretty blatant stealing.
what bothers me about this is that the artist could have changed the clothing and background and few would have noticed similarities. people copy van gogh and picasso STYLES all the time- it is hard to be original at anything in the year 2011-but the artist doesnt care enough to add something different and their own voice to their own art.

my judgment-stealing and an artist that is unworthy of being called an artist.

posted in Roads of Rome on Apr 18, 11 2:58 PM
over at the developer website they have roads of rome for a mac

i am hoping that BFG can obtain this. i have bought both of the rome series and played them on my old pc. now i have moved to a mac and would like to play on my new mac . and yes i am too cheap and poor to pay the 19.95 for the roads to rome mac version the developer haws out. but i still love the game. i fear i am going to have to break downand pay the mega bucks...

posted in Phantasmat on Mar 13, 11 10:14 PM
i put the searchlight on the overhead row of lights before i got my suit to go to the right position and now i cant get the searchlight back. it keeps telling me i need a searchlight. well dumb me put it on the that row of lamps and it took it and wont give it back!

dont suppose anyone has any ideas to help. i fear i have to start over

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 22, 11 9:01 PM
AmyRapster wrote:Haven't read of anyone else having this particular technical issue, but here's what just happened to my game: Playing in Kingdom 3, maybe halfway through the quests, & suddenly I can't get anyone to build things, drop things or advance once experience is full. The buttons that control these options are frozen & dark, showing they're not available. Everything else works fine - people move around, pick items up, etc. But if I need to use the "Drop Item" button, or "Build" button, nothing happens. VERY IRRITATING, when I'm so close to finishing the game! Please post the fix soon, Big Fish!

that is why i just in came here. and it is irritating!

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on Dec 4, 10 8:10 PM
the record player is stuck for me too.
no restart no nothing but scratching sounds.
nor can i use the buttonsss w/ +/-

yuck.
i was doing so well...

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 7:12 AM
Gieyo wrote:...
Still, it provided me with several hours of good entertainment so I would recomend it to all lovers of the gothically spooky and/or Lovecraft's work.

one of my favorite short stories and definitely gothic-"The Outsider". love Lovecraft!
thanks for reminding me

posted in Totem Tribe on Jul 28, 10 5:02 PM
i would love BFG to carry it. however, didnt i hear a while back that there was some sort of conflict with enkord and BFG?

Totem Tribe is either my first or second favorite game of all time. it goes back and forth for first place with syberia.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator