Posts created by Charvonne1

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 12:27 AM
There is something wrong with this game! The Menu button does not work on any level. Products are unlocked as you play but then when you click on Menu to use those products, it does not work. You can't even see menu choices! I re-downloaded this game three times and have even left a message about this on your Facebook page. It needs to be fixed!

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 18 12:06 AM
I cannot believe you guys already knew that people were having a hard time with this level (trying to get tips) and you intentionally increased the required amount of tips! First it was $1000, then $1250 and now you have increased it to $1500! It is IMPOSSIBLE to get that amount in tips no matter what you do!

I have purchased just about every D.E. game and after the mess of Moms Vs. Dads, and now this, I am done spending my hard earned money on these games that are intended to make us upset instead of give us fun.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator