Posts created by romeome

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Jan 17, 16 6:03 PM
Never mind, I worked it out.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Jan 17, 16 12:45 PM
Hello. I am trying to get gold on 10 Galatic Road. Has anyone in here got gold on that one? I found one walk through on it, but it doesn't work, no matter how many times I try it. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how they got gold. Thanks Sue.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Jan 9, 16 1:09 PM
Thank you Jojo, finally got it with your help.

posted in Delicious: Emily's New Beginning on Jun 2, 15 11:51 AM
Thank you, Nagster. I tried so many times and couldn't get it. I tried your way once and got it. Appreciate the help.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Apr 19, 15 12:37 PM
Thanks UnclePaul go it. Sue

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Apr 18, 15 9:09 PM
So far I have enjoyed this game. I too have all the Farm Frenzies. My problem is with finding a Walk through for it. I found a couple, and they are videos on you tube. However, some levels are missing & some, like 10 & 14 are not the same levels as the ones in the game. Anyone know of a good walk through for this game? Thanks. Sue

posted in Farm Frenzy: Ancient Rome on Mar 13, 14 6:45 PM
Hello. I have tried to follow these directions, but don't understand a part of it. I got to where you buy 4 costumes, dress & sell 4 bears. With the money, you upgraded the warehouse & boat to max. Collected the bears & bought 2 cows, 5 ducks, 2 cats, maxed out the well & bought the first station to start making the cheese ingredients. I do not know where all the extra money came from to do all of this. Can you tell me, after you collected the bears & before you bought the animals, did you buy more costumes? Your help is greatly appreciated. I have been on this level for so long now. Thanks. Sue.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Russian Roulette on Nov 9, 12 7:03 AM
Hello. I have tried getting gold on this level, and everything works for me but one thing. I cannot get the amoung of curds I need before the time runs out. I need 16 and I usually have 11-12 when I get the oil bear. I have tried up grading all three buildings, but then I don't have enough money for the oil bear. I am not getting the cans of milk fast enough to feed the curd factory. Any suggestions, please? Thanks.

posted in Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer on Dec 8, 11 10:12 AM
I have two computers. I played the Hopscotch Killer for an hour and liked it, so I bought it. It will play on my one computer, but not on this one. When I install it, all I get is a black screen, nothing else comes up. I have un-installed & re-installed, but nothing works. I also deleted cookies, and re-installed, but nothing. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks for any help you can give me. Sue

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Feb 3, 11 9:49 PM
Hi, I updated to the newest version, got Super Goal on level 90 first try, thank you so much. I still needed to get Super Goal on day 85, but when I retried that one, I still come up short. I have tried several times, and I cannot do any upgrades because it won't take me to Shop. Any suggestions? Sure would be appreciated. Thanks so much.

posted in Antique Shop on Jun 19, 09 7:57 AM
Ok, I kept trying and finally got it, thank you again, so very much.

posted in Antique Shop on Jun 19, 09 5:15 AM
Sorry, gave up on the game and forgot to check back again. I had the fire lit, but that was al. I tried doing the other things you said to do, but I couldn't get the mirror to go anywhere. I tried all the columns, everything I could find that looked like a column, but it wouldn't stay anywhere. Thanks for replying though, I really appreciate it.

posted in Antique Shop on Jun 12, 09 4:27 PM
Does anyone know of another place where I can get help on hints & tips with the game Antique Shop? Or, if there is a walkthrough for the game? It seems no one is answering on this board. Thanks a lot for any help anyone can give me. Sue

posted in Antique Shop on Jun 12, 09 6:09 AM
I too am stuck with the second expedition. I see the same remarks here, but no answeres. Does anyone know how to get through the second expedition? Also, my popularity rank went up, and now it is saying I need to have two or less stars to get back in. How do I get rid of some stars? Thanks for any help.

posted in Supermarket Management on Jun 7, 09 7:41 AM
Hi, I can't get past Level 4-1. I finish that level with expert score, and it moves to the next one, but when it loads, it goes right back to the one that I finished. I haven't tried deleting it, then re-downloading it. I will try that. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator