Posts created by Chaorite

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:30 PM
It likes to play hide and seek with me too! It's generally around the area of the pumpkin patch out back. Sometimes it's near the pumpkin that you ripen, other times it's in the grass towards the gate. By and large it SHOULD be somewhere around there.

If you can't find it oh, well - you'll get plenty of exercise running back and forth around and through the house.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:27 PM
There are two logs in the forging area. One is above and one is on the ground in front to right of screen.

You will collect two more in the observatory room.

Take all to the forging area and load them into the fire pit. Then hold the magnifying glass over one of the logs. The fire will smoke a little at first then * poof * burst into flame.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:20 PM
You're entirely welcome

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:19 PM
There is one doorway which prompts you to try it but you don't have the necessary colors. Keep going and come back to it later. You WILL have the jewels later...and the next door you can open provides them I think

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:17 PM
If yours are anything like mine, they see you coming and dive for cover. I swear... it's all a plot to drive me mad! lol

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:15 PM
You'll talk to Lillith after you solve the tea room and move through the maze beyond it.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:13 PM
There is one door in the nexus that you cannot open even though it prompts you to do so. That's okay. Just ignore that door for now and move on. You will have the jewels to unlock it later when it becomes relevant. I'm sure that the prompt to unlock it earlier is either a glitch or perhaps even an intentional ruse...

No matter.. just ignore for now and keep going

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 7:08 PM
The amulet is in Faye's house. You will need to go there and first reconstruct the floor, then solve the pattern to show the bottom step of the stairwell.

Once you have that, you will need to go to Lyra's room and solve the puzzle of her toys on the mat to release the key. That key unlocks the bottom step and shazzam... you have your amulet!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:11 PM
I feel for you. Mine like to hide too. I've found them in the grass, at the base of the windmill, in the garden at back, in the balcony up above and even hidden in the actual structure of the windmill. Try clicking all over the merry place....they're bound to turn up!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:10 PM
You need to find all the planets and put them back on the shelves. Then the stairs will appear. You can will see some immediately you open the window wider. Others will be outside the observatory door and in the forging area. One is also located on the shelf next to the skull.

Just drag them to the shelves. If they stick, they're right. If not, drag them to the shelf on the other side. Once you have them all in place, wham....steps appear!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:06 PM
You will pick them up at both the Gondola doorway and once you wake Lillith. Don't worry, you'll always have the ones you need.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 23, 09 6:20 AM
There are three pieces to the gramophone. One you should have found immediately in the room next to the unit. The speaker was downstairs in the foyer. The needle is in the wheel house. It's possible you're missing one of those items.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on May 23, 09 6:18 AM
Once you're in the waterfall area, you'll pick up some more wood and another plate which you need to take back to the room to the right where you place it and have the sun burn a design on it. You should still have 4 pieces of stone left. Take the finished mould and stones back to the forging room to the left and make 4 more moulded pieces.

Take those back to the waterfall area and place them in the squares in form of a diamond design. The waterfall will stop and you can place the boards to cross.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 23, 09 6:13 AM
Sorry led you up the garden path there... Place the tip of your cursor over the screws and it should work.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:10 AM
You'll find them when you need them to progress through the game. Some will be at the gondola landing and others will appear when you've awakened Lillith. You can't miss them though and really they're like the dream jewels in other games - mostly there to help score points. You will have them but you won't use them all to access gateways. It's just fun trying to work out exactly which ones you DO need...

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:04 AM
Lay the symbol on the strip behind the edging where the levers are. It will look like boards. When you touch the object to them, it becomes a set of stairs leading down.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 6:03 AM
Once you complete the tea set in the middle, the tear will appear. Begin by going through the left door to the meditation room and then come back. Go through the right door to the music room, and then go back to the meditation room. It's the system that works fastest.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 23, 09 1:53 AM
There is one on the shelf underneath where the planets go. It is to the left of the skull. Did you find that one?

All the rest are either in the telescope room on the floor when you first open the window, outside the observatory or in the forging area hidden behind things or in the loft above the fire pit.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 11:42 PM
Congrats!! * clap clap clap *

The telescope didn't trouble me even half so much as finding the third plate - which was where I'd looked a million times (if only I'd clicked 1mm to the left).

However the wretched key to the back door in the kitchen still gives me grief. I can never find the damn thing and have to take the long way round each time. I know it's there somewhere and by GOD ... I'LL NAIL THAT SUCKER!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 11:40 PM
Not sure what to tell you. Once I drank the memory potion a drawer opened on the kitchen table and once I clicked on that, wham I had my "strange symbol" with which to proceed back to the nexus.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator