Posts created by fishfingers10

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 8:00 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:I am certainly glad you joined us in the forum and other recent arrivals, there will always be some folks that just prefer to use the forum for their venting of their frustrations (and we have ALL suffered them at some time) but on a whole the regs and passerbys in the forum are a swell bunch. It is nice to come read something positive, funny, gain insight to something in the game - I know my first time through the game would have been a lot easier had I found the forum earlier.

Actually, yesterday was the year mark of my first post. <chuckling> it was a snit fit about having to buy raspberry sherbet.

Wait till you see us pull together on an update, this bunch are whizs. On a whole, the forum crowd figured out the Spring/Easter one before they even released the quests and then the Paintings (which were just odd in their lack of directions) in June. While I would like something to play that is different, I really want something for us to talk about here - oh, the excitement!

happy anniversary oddly , ive read many amusing posts from you on my visits to the forum, which have been many! Never had the courage to post my own but really glad i did, its a very sociable place to come to.On the subject of food i remember how excited i was when i could afford the pizza and when i sold my first auction piece, it was probably ran the owl, now you cant give them away.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 3:32 AM
it does'nt hurt to be optomistic, i have been here since the start, only recently came onto forum though and there has been nothing but bad vibes on the whole, i like to think my cup is half full , i think we all get caught up in the negativity, me included, time for positive thinking and a cappuccino,im off . Just noticed ive turned into a sea horse overnight, little disturbing, maybe an irish coffee!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 12:46 AM
i am very hopeful that update is on the way as i am playing another ftp game and that was updated yesterday so could be a good sign.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 18, 14 12:41 AM
the best way to accumulate energy at the moment is with keys, if you request 30 keys you will get either orange sorbet or scallops, i have so many i could start my own restaurant! ive been playing since start and havent spent a penny so its very possible, im on level 101.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 14 12:20 AM
jbmf_06 wrote:After today's update for another game I am so happily waiting the update for this game! I can not wait to get this one!!!!!

thankyou for the positive post, im hoping it will be a big update, happy times ahead. Happy hollidays.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 14 8:31 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Remember the rotting pumpkins and wreaths in Breezy Bay last year when Valentine's rolled around? BZ took them out at Valentine's update? While the choice is still under Seasonal Decorations when it is clicked nothing appears - they did a very complete job of removing them from Breezy Bay. Oh, wait.... perhaps they are only invisible. Silly me.

Fishfingers, I put quite a dent in one of my snowmen when mowing, did not fall over but keeping clear of that one for a while!

i remember getting fed up with pumpkins, leaves and snow but the mower has taken first place, the tree looks very amusing with its pitiful snowy base and snowmen look lost !

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 14 8:26 AM
Everyone is entitled to have an oppinion and everyone has expressed their thoughts on whats been going on this week, i think everyones views are equally valid. The forum is a great place to get help with problems players are having and have a bit of fun and hopefully it will get back to that very soon, When we eventually get the new update im sure there will be pleanty of questions again and problems to solve! problem is its been a long time coming and boredom has set in, hopefully new year new start.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 14 1:08 PM
jbmf, i have also learned that lesson today! lets all be happy campers christmas is round the corner

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 14 4:33 AM
same here, christmas is coming, happy days, we can get frustrated again after! But as a show of good faith could we please lose the lawnmower and have some snow, my tree and snowmen are getting very lonely!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 14 4:23 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

both very smulchy, but uplifting, getting in quick before we lose thread

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 14 1:10 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 14 11:01 AM
ChestnutHeights wrote:Saw this, this morning...

[Removed by Moderator]

This is good to remember at this time of year...

having been walking round shops recently this is a very appropriate saying, would'nt want the credit card bills, if i cant afford it i dont have it!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 14, 14 5:43 AM
[Removed by Moderator]-( even deeper) think it was Edmund Burke, very true though!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 11:38 PM
treat others as you would like to be treated ( doesn't always work but makes you feel good inside!)

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 12:55 PM
12 inches of snow ( and a shovel) !

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 12:33 PM
i know its been mentioned many times about people buying up all of one item and i know people are collecting in some cases but please try and play fairly. I have put more than a few of certain items up for auction when it is my daily quest and still people will outbid on the one item i bid on and i always pay way more than i auction mine for. So please try and play fairly, its quite obvious to those doing the bidding.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 14 8:20 AM
hey idehaan1 it can be frustrating but if i get an auction quest and the prices are stupid i just don't do it and wait for next day, ive been playing since the start and have more than enough money to buy but i figure the more of us that dont buy eventually prices will have to come down! when i get my daily quest i always put some up cheap for others, makes for a happier game, there were no auction sharks when the game started its a pity there are now.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 12, 14 8:00 AM
i have found that putting things up with a low start price and rediculous buyout price helps everyone get a chance, also putting things up for different amounts of time. those who are trying to spoil auctioning don't bother me, i just don't buy from them

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 14 12:57 PM
i have had fun decorating all the towns and my antique shop ready for christmas, some people take things way too seriously, its a great game to play but it is a game! I have enjoyed making friends in different places and helping each other out, will continue enjoying game in the future.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 11, 14 9:22 AM
i have been checking in and doing daily auction quest every day although i have given a few up and handed out keys and i have been on a different big fish game as well, problem is im waiting for an update there as well now i dont get wound up but enjoy reading other peoples comments

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator