Posts created by OldPunk76

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 9, 18 10:24 AM
Hi. I Would really appreciate some friends. I had plenty under my old game id, but iPad broke and I had to reinstall game on my new iPad. New game Id is i2642869. I have opened the Easter event private room. Happy to accept anyone who just wants a friend for events, as well as those who want to give and receive gifts. Feeling a sad, unloved muppet at the moment so please, please take pity on an old Midnight Castle addict!!

I play every day and gift at least twice a day....although awaiting the transfer of my old id itinerary, coins etc at the moment...I was on level 84, so only have restricted itinerary that I have gained since I started again until that is transferred. Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 3:50 PM
Thank you...you lovely people who have befriended me. I have acccepted you all. Fingers crossed that my previous progress gets restored soon so I can help you more...but I have managed to gift 5 times today despite my very limited larder...so some good!

Desert Druid you are evidently my soul sister....I was born in the nearest place to Stonehenge in Wiltshire, England. Centre of loads of leylines

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 12:06 PM
Thanks Debbie. Really appreciated.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 8, 18 11:26 AM
Hi. I Would really appreciate some friends. I had plenty under my old game id i520189, but iPad broke and I had to reinstall game on my new iPad. New game Id is i2642869. I have opened the Easter event private room. Feeling a sad, unloved muppet at the moment so please, please take pity on an old Midnight Castle addict!!

I was up to the last level and I am currently waiting for help desk to transfer my previous progress to my new id, but they have told me that friends don’t transfer unfortunately. I was told that they had transferred everything, but over 24 hours later still no sign of my old level, coins, pets etc ?. So sent another help request. Does anyone know whether my old rooms, which were all upgraded with furniture etc will b3 transferred when the help desk manages to transfer?

I gift at least twice a day....though it will be difficult initially until I get everything transferred as I don’t have much inventory on my current level 13. Gutted as miss8ng all of the Easter event and I needed to play to gain things I missed previously.

I really would Thanks. Lynn

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator