Posts created by hide3brain

posted in Empress of the Deep 3: Legacy of the Phoenix on Jan 26, 16 1:40 PM
I can't catch the cats. I thought I could, actually, finish this came. All but a few of my iPad Air 2 games crash and or freezes the iPad.
HOW DO YOU CATCH THE CATS?

posted in Sushi To Go Express on Oct 31, 11 8:38 AM
Several BF games crash on our MAC. The MAC only crashed once before I started using it to play games. I have, about, 20 games on our pc but that computer is old and on its last leg. If I can't play games on the MAC I'll just cancel my membership.

I restarted and, even, deleted the game and reinstalled. I, still, can't get to expert mode. I don't want casual.

I hate this game on iPad. It shouldn't have to click on "skip cut scene every few seconds. There should be a way to turn off all the cut scenes at the same time.
My biggest issue is the fact that the bonus features are ridiculous. I know the game has to be smaller but don't give us the same bonus puzzle and than end with a game that had nothing to do with the main game. I'm buying "Dire Grove's Collection Edition". I hope it's worth the cost.

posted in Once Upon a Farm on Jan 3, 11 1:04 PM
The beginning of this game gives you an idea of it's bigotry and stupidity. I made the mistake of playing. The confusion about names of objects is only minor compared to other problems. I, usually, skip the script to get to the searches. After taping the photo together I read it over and over trying to figure out how to get out of the dark screen. Nothing worked. I hope Big Fish Games tells the makers of this game "No Thanks" if another one is offered.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 10 10:20 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:We have a new version of Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison available now. This new version of the game fixes:

-Lagging issues with the cursor

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If the update has not already populated your Game Manager, there is a way to manually check for waiting updates:

To manually check for updates:

Click on Game Manager Options
Then open the Games & Downloads tab.

Under the Game Updates section, select Manually
Then click Check for Updates

Your game manager will then show you any available updates that haven't already been downloaded.

For more information click on the following link to view our help article:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1245"> Game Updates in the Game Manager</a>

You can also get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

I noticed the technical thread on this game was closed down. The fact is a defective game went on sale. Is that why it was on sale? If that's not the reason than the (corrected) game should go on sale again because I'm sure that for every person who wrote in the forum there are many others who question the quality of the testing and won't buy a problem game depending that they'll get a patch.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 7, 10 2:36 AM
Mamoufle wrote:HI, Now it works ! I uninstalled it and install it again. No more cursor problems. I can take the things in the inventory normally. But today it costs 7,99 $ instead of 4,99 $ yesterday. Do you think Big Fish will do an offer ?

With the cursor problem, that makes the game unplayable, the sale price should be offered over again. I'm not sure they will. After all they released the game with a major defect on an important (BASIC) item .

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 10:21 AM
bfgTigris wrote:Hi fishies!

I'm going to sticky this thread as the Technical Issues thread.

If you are getting the bouncy cursor, you may want to try updating your video card driver and/or Direct X. These updates fix most common display errors. Here is a help article with more information: <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=158">Game Crashing, Freezing, Blank Screen</a>.

If you have tried these steps and are still having issues it would be helpful to send a Dr. Felix in your message to Customer Support. Dr. Felix is a diagnostic reporting tool the tech team uses to get a lot more specific information about what is happening with the game. If you're uncomfortable completing the following steps, I want to urge you to contact Customer Support for more specific help.

<a href=" http://games.bigfishgames.com/RightNowImages/TechTools/Dr.FelixBigFishGames.exe">Click here to start Dr. Felix</a>

1. Select 'Run' or 'Save File' to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.
2. Next, open the 'DrFelixBigFish' file.
3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.
4. Wait for Dr. Felix to finish, then click the 'Next' button.
5. A .zip file, named 'DrFelixResults' will save to your desktop.
6. Attach the zip file to your support ticket. You don't have to open the .zip file if you don't want to, it's already collected the information it needs.

Click <a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=160">here</a> for information on how to attach a file to your support ticket.

Thanks everyone!

bfgTigris

Tried it several times. Doesn't get me anything except an error message.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 10:15 AM
I tried regular and custom cursor. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, the game twice.
glad I didn't buy it. The cursor was impossible to use. Couldn't get the gears in place or clean the window.
There's no excuse for a game to be released with a cursor problem that makes the game (at least for me) worthless.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven on Aug 27, 10 1:08 PM
There is a walkthrough. I find a lot of walkthroughs at "gamezebo"

I noticed the lock on the start of game that is only for the "collector edition".

After the let down of the latest "Dream Chronicles: Book of Air" Redemption was a nice surprise. That's why I want to know if opening the lock for the CE is (REALLY) worth the price difference.

I hope if there's another Ravenhearst game coming and that they won't wimp out and make it like the first one.

"Redemption" is a nice combination of length and difficulty.
I'm not as fond of putting items back as I am picking them up, but, I will buy games like "Redemption" because they have a good balance of problems to solve.

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on May 26, 10 9:13 PM
Thanks for the help. It was a combination of resolution and resetting the screen. That was strange because the only time the screen moved was playing games.
Thanks again.

posted in Affair Bureau on Apr 14, 10 9:06 PM
Game loads but won't play.
I've removed and reloaded it 3 times.
Bought it because it was the special and I like this kind of game.
I wish I'd saved the money for Trax fair!!!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 30, 10 11:02 AM
Playing games in full screen worked until I played one of the demo games.
Now this game (and others) have moved 3 inches to the right and can't be moved.
It's too hard, for my eyes, to play in window.
Can anyone help?

posted in Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches on Feb 21, 10 5:11 AM
I wanted to get a feel for the game with the trial. I don't expect to have most of the game available........However.......I should be able to do a few things. I found the firewood. The Cursor picked it up but wouldn't allow me to put it in invenyory. The phone messages (and other story parts) are slow. I don't want to spend 25% of the game time waiting for them to crawl by.
I think I'll wait for games from the people who made the Return to Ravenhearst.
Is there one coming out with VICTOR?
That would be great.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Nov 13, 09 11:36 PM
thatmomperson wrote:I downloaded the game, but it's not loading. What gives?

Having the same loading issue. The file size is small compared to "Safecracker" and other games I own.
Can anyone help???

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 25, 09 10:40 AM
I bought the first Ravenhearst game. I liked the hidden objects. Loved the complicated locks. I don't play it anymore because I HATE the jig saw puzzles. They're boring and you can't skip them.
When I saw the second game I had reservations about getting it.
I really enjoy the game. Even after the first time there are still loose ends to finish. (I still don't know if the telescope is used.) There are so many places to go back and forth for the solutions that playing it again is still a challange.
If they release another one, to track down Victor, and it's like this one.....I'll buy.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 6:59 PM
Has anyone else had a problem with the speed of the conversations in this game? It was like watching grass grow. The curser's movements were so choppy that I only made it 10 minutes........
I tried to skip the first puzzle. I finally noticed that you have to wait on the timer.

posted in Mystery Stories: Berlin Nights on Nov 22, 08 6:28 AM
I am too.It won't accept the towels unless you put them just right, The folded one is the hardest, It works better if the top of the towel is lower and centered on the chute. Keep trying and notice where you are putting it each time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator