Posts created by patnsky

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Mar 20, 17 10:14 PM
As many times as i have played this game im stuck on level 8, It probably something so simple that i am overlooking.

posted in All My Gods on May 24, 16 7:53 AM
I have played All My Gods well over a Hundred times. Most games when I have built the building on the island over the bridge, the game automatically finishes.

Twice this week I have finished all challenges and have 2000 people, nothing happens so I have to end the game myself.

I don't understand. Anyone have any ideas as to why?

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Mar 5, 16 9:24 AM
Boss55 Where is it hidden please

posted in All My Gods on Oct 13, 14 1:48 AM
LOL zuix, How clever you are. I wait a very long time before I research Literature, but never thought to leave it that long.

Thanks for that great tip.

Pat

posted in All My Gods on Oct 13, 14 1:39 AM
Yep, still playing All My Gods ever since it came out. LOL instead of trying to come with a new "Name" each time, I just have changed to how many games I have played. So at this time my Nick is 'Fiftysix'. I play it for a while almost every night. Tonight I am frustrated. I cannot get rid of the darn Strickers. I have no room left to build more cabbage, wheat, dairy, cheese, mills, bakeries, etc. Oh well, something will work out.

I do not know about you guys, but I love Adventure or HOGs, but I only play them once. But some like All My Gods, Wondering Willows, and Mystika 2 The Sanctuary, to name a few, I play over and over and over.

Have fun
Pat

posted in All My Gods on Nov 14, 13 5:40 AM
Love, Love, Love this game. This is the 12 - 13 time of playing All My Gods. Always before, when the gods said I had completed the game, I have said ok and started a new game. This time I decided to try to get to level 2000.

I have built every building, decorations, etc available. I went to the awards page and checked the requirements ... I have received a check mark in every box listed. I still can not reach the 2000 requirement. Stuck at 1970. How on earth can I get those final 30 points????

LOL, I even sat here reading a book and let the game run. Checked every once in a while to see if I needed to repair a building or to put out a fire. I have completed all the school requirements ... I have built enough barns so ,my recourses are well over 600 for each item.

I frankly do not know what do now. Any advise out there???

Pat

posted in Finders on Aug 18, 13 11:45 PM
Where do I get flour to make Bread. Can not fish without Bread.

Pat

posted in Artist Colony on Mar 11, 13 6:38 AM
Purchased Artist about a week ago and thought it was a fun game. Then tonight I seemed to have nothing but trouble. Most of the time when I tried to get an artist to do something (except clean) all I would get was a bleep. I was able to get 2 pictures; restored the sculpture studio; sold 2 paintings. I do not want to delete and start a new game but am stuck. Even when the painter or the sculptor has the "idea blub over his/her head, I can not get them to do anything. Cannot get any of then to go into any buildings, not even the gallery to see if it has room or is full. Any suggestions?? BYW it is August.

posted in All My Gods on Dec 30, 12 6:43 PM
Have played serveral times but has been a while and I have forgotten how or where to get the Magic Pickaxe, which I think will clear the swamp. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Pat

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 18, 12 10:59 PM
I thought the exotic wood was behind the sugar cane ... noo it is the tree to the Left of the Woodshed ..

LOL been trying to find it for days and days ....

Pat

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 15, 12 5:25 AM
I finally found where to harvest Exotic Wood, but am having a hard time getting the workers to finish harvesting the last of the Sugar Cane. I had 4 workers there, but they would only harvest when 1 leaves with a full basket for storage. i felt this was a waste of farmers so have to having only one working there at a time.

Anyone else having this problem?

Pat

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 14, 12 11:56 PM
How do you earn the collection symbol of two stalks of wheat?

I have every upgrade available including all that are from the Lab of Knowledge. I have every building and improvement upgraded to the max. Have defeted the Pirates on every level....

Is this something else we must earn through helping the Natives??? What triggers it??

Pat

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 13, 12 10:21 PM
First may I say welcome to the Big Fish world here.

I am with you to a certain extent, I know the only way to get wool is from the animals. I have reached that level but still do not know how to shear them yet or how to find fluffer food or how to build the farm for them, etc. I have all the science upgrades except two for the ship.

I have learned alot from reading other comments here. I guess what I am trying to say is keep looking here from time to time, sit back and stay cool. It will come.

Pat

posted in The Promised Land on Jul 13, 12 9:55 PM
soblessed57 wrote:It is given to you as a gift after you rescue the Princess from the pirates.

Thanks. Had a person without a place to stay and with this info, I was able to build the Lake House.

Pat

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 29, 12 9:09 PM
What is the Trophy needed to open the 6th Jewel Box?

Pat

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 29, 12 8:17 PM
How do I open the last Jewelry Box? It says I have to have a some Trophy. Any Ideas????

Pat

posted in Dragon Keeper 2 on Apr 19, 12 9:02 PM
Love this game but I am in the 4th cave and need 12 manna. Have bought another manna tree but the game freezes and I have to quit using Task Manager. In Task Manager it says game is Not Running. Any Ideas?? Other than deleting the whole game; re-installing; then starting all over???

Pat

posted in All My Gods on Apr 3, 12 11:32 PM
FrauMeike wrote:Hey fishies,

I don't know whether the above-mentioned is a feature or a bug, but 've got quite a few buildings which don't produce any products, while others produce and produce like there's no tomorrow.

All my buildings are upgraded to level three and I own several buildings of every kind (i.e. severals barns, several cheese factories, several fields). My maximum production is 355.

But while my wood, planks, milk, and stone blocks are at 355, my cheese and cabbage are at 0, no matter how many of them I build and no matter how many barns I build to extend the production limit. Of course, it increases the limit, but the cheese factory still isn't working.
When I use the "hand of God" to collect cheese and cabbage directly from the building/field, the number "tries to" count up, but ends up with zero.
Sometimes, the hand of God somehow manages to get me about 10-20 of the product, i.e. cheese, but when the next round begins, the other products go up and the cheese goes down to 0 again.

Destroying and re-building the factory, as suggested by some users, didn't solve the problem. To make it even more puzzling, the factories produced in the beginning of the game, but stopped during progress.

Ich haven't figured out yet if that's some kind of logical behaviour, if it's a glitch or whatever. I've seen some other people who reported that some of their buildings don't produce, but no one seemed to be able to explain this phenomenon.

Can you?

Cheers,
Meike

Have you tried using the Hand of God on those buildings??

Pat

posted in All My Gods on Apr 3, 12 11:26 PM
After playing the game a second time, I realized when you are short of any commodity, use the Hand of God and click on the building that provides whatever you need and you can replenish that item. So if you need lumber, use the Hand of God on the Lumberjacks Cabin. If you need fish, use the Hand of God on the Fisherman’s Cabin.

I have now finished the game twice except for playing 3 hours without having the people go in Strike Frankly I would like to accomplish that also, but it becomes rather boring.
I will try next time I play .. which I will play again. This is a great game worth playing many, many times.
Something else I learned is after I get all the all the Sciences, I deleted all the Schools and University. That gives me more room to build more buildings that provide items I need more of. Example: If I seem to be short of grain, I can create more wheat fields. Need more cheese, create more cheese factories.

Pat

posted in All My Gods on Apr 1, 12 12:11 AM
As far as I know, I have cleared all the trees available. Even in areas where there is fog, Is there any way to plant more trees???

I cannot even repair any buildings as I do not have any more trees.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Pat

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator