Posts created by BluRoxie

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 15 2:35 PM
honest2 wrote:BONUS CHPTER LEVEL 5
opened THE CAVE AT THE END OF THE GAME. BUT DRACULA WILL NOT RUN THROUGH IT hence the game will not end.

Having the same problem. Anyone know of a fix yet?

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess III on Nov 19, 14 2:49 PM
I've owned this game for a long time and have played it numerous times. Last night I created a new profile and played again. Today when I went to continue my game the new profile or saved game were not there. As a test I set up the new profile again and played one level and exited the game. When I went back in the profile and saved game were gone again. What gives? Any ideas about why my games are not saving? Thanks!

posted in Kingdom Chronicles on Nov 8, 12 3:54 PM
I was playing Kingdom Chronicles last night when my computer shut down unexpectedly. Today everything seems to be running fine but when I tried to start the game again it got an "access violation" error and the program terminated. I guessed that something was corrupted when my computer shut down so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I continue to get the same error. Help!

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on Apr 28, 12 3:37 PM
I've got the same problem in the cemetary. Has anyone found a solution? I'm almost at the end of the game and really do not want to start over!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator