Posts created by momzugg

in removing the boards on the windows, i used the wrench (or which ever item it was to remove the 3 nailed boards), it removed two of them than i wrench disappeared...i cannot remove the third board.....cannot proceed

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 12 1:51 PM
i cannot find how / where to look for the antenna on the radio in the radio room....i looked back throughout the guidebook cannot find anywhere to look for the antenna.....i am literally frozen here now cannot continue without this section

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 5, 10 4:32 AM
still having issues with the game, my heirloom never goes beyone the second space....i have not been able to collect the "animals / familiars" as tried....will do repeatedly still unable to collect...

have deleted the game retried everything....issues are still a problem..
very short game....not as interresting as many others....way to short

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 4:49 AM
i too have been playing the game for about 45 minutes, after reaching the east gardens, lost everything i had......pretty frustrating when your playing loose everything in the middle of the game

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 1:56 PM
yea it happened to me too, as well as leaving blackwater house coming back i'm at the first house...to many glitches, i hate to keep restarting the game, will make like three times now

posted in Margrave Manor 2: The Lost Ship on Jul 2, 09 2:36 AM
love this game, but the finding differences has several different items in each picture but when i click on the difference it isn't correct...i may find five or six different items in each level before i find all 10 correct pictures....

posted in Hidden in Time: Mirror Mirror on Apr 19, 09 4:36 AM
i have played this game twice now....still cannot seem to get the clock right....i mean it reads 9:00 on both...i have clicked dbl clicked pressed around lost time considerably but still cannot finish, what am i doing wrong

posted in Mae Q`West and the Sign of the Stars on Mar 1, 09 5:17 PM
i too had some problems with the numbering, counting
even with the hint button, would use the button, nothing would show, but it would take my money away....after ending jack's cabin, it gave details of -23456789 (i mean it went balistic with the accuracy numbering.

regards to the boat, i too can't finish, i lost almost $600. trying to "hint" to the end....i had found all the major items, but just poking around having no luck....one time the picture would be on the left side of the boat frame, next time it would be on the right side....

i had thought maybe it was a fluke with the downloading so i restarted the game, just to find the same problems.....

one item i never did manage to find was in the beginning at the meat section...where was the newspaper?????????????

posted in Syberia on Feb 15, 09 1:07 PM
how do you cut the lock off the cage in the return to komkolzgrad

posted in Syberia on Feb 15, 09 10:06 AM
cannot seem t re position the trough to spray him with water??help

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator