Posts created by glocal

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Dec 24, 12 8:19 AM
omg!!! returned to game & again tried to find it. Well, it is a "telephone" handle ???? that is a sort of half-moon shaped" bottom" to the dispenser on the right. Talk about hard to find items..... conetmplating a no buy for me

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Dec 24, 12 7:50 AM
I have clicked on everything I see in the "hot spot" (even the very light colored background items) & nothing. Is this a glitch?

My dh even thought it might be the "ear" shaped cup handle.

posted in Big City Adventure: Paris on Dec 21, 12 7:29 AM
A terrific Big CIty Adventure addition to the series. Love the music. Object seem (to me) a bit tougher to find, which is a good thing, as I enjoy the challenge.

Now, devs, let's work on a Chicago theme!

posted in Dr. Mal: Practice of Horror on Dec 17, 12 9:27 AM
I luv solitaire games, but, not this one. It is silly, even for kids, and not challenging fun.

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 12, 12 6:00 AM
Still same here & not being computer savvy does Windows 7 64 bit , instead of 32 bit system mean anything????

I have my computer cleared of anything Angelica Weaver & still reinstalled w/out any luck 'tis a shame -I like the game

by the way I did another Dr. Felix as tech requested

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 11, 12 7:57 AM
same issue here, would try to start new profile, but, same debug (panic) error.

Yes game was uninstalled & reinstalled. Hoping for the correct "fix".

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 8, 12 10:52 AM
Recvd reply from tech support to update my driver (windows 7 computer owned new for 4 months) Updated driver reinstalled game, recvd new debug screen with the "panic" error. notified tech support again. Hope as stated ni this forum previously
that a fix will be avbailable very soon. The challenge is to play this game!!!!!

posted in Angelica Weaver: Catch Me When You Can on Oct 6, 12 4:45 AM
I will add I have same experience & am contacting tech support and I am deleting this game from computer. Great game tho. I smiled at the screen Chicago Cicero as my hubby is from Cicero Illinois & wonder if they mean Cicero Avenue in Chicago!

posted in Affair Bureau on Mar 20, 11 11:33 PM
Uninstall! This could have had potential, but, a reel was not a fishing reel!. It was a spool of fishing line. Not a buy for me. Wasn't too fond of the inappropriate language (swear words) used by main character. Did not think it was necessary to the gritty type storyline.

posted in Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard on Mar 11, 11 6:16 AM
Really want to purchase this game, but, no option for system cursor.

Not willing to adjust mouse as cursor seems to float around.

For those that do not mind the "no optional cursor" seems like a good game.

posted in 7 Wonders II on Dec 20, 10 10:51 AM
I too demoed it and so far I have also finished the Coliseum. I will buy later today and see if there are any issues then & report.

Seems cute so far and good for visiting grandkids.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 19, 10 7:20 AM
I like the Mystery P I series. Easy to do straight HOG. There are many similarities between the games and most of the mini games are a bit too easy.

All in all these games are fun to play. I like the extra of finding the key, badges, symbols & such in every scene. Good game to play with the grandchildren. Pleasant music.
As previously stated, you could just buy one, as I did, but they got to me and they are like collectibles.

After finding the required items, I see so many others to find that it makes repeat gameplay a must!

edited for spelling

posted in Samantha Swift and the Fountains of Fate on Aug 11, 10 6:31 AM
Stuck on scene with the matador and bull. I get the blue gears rotating on the matador but can not focus in on the bull. Nothing in inventory works on the matador (he is "on top" of waterfall) Went to walkthrough and all it says it the bull "stuff". Anyone with same issue?? Also the cursor turns red when I get near the matador but nothing helps. Am I not understanding this???

posted in Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal on Aug 5, 10 10:11 AM
I too demoed it elsewhere and although there is some moving back and forth room to room it is long enough to be worth the cost. This is a great game when the weather is bad or you find some down time.

The Rat Kingdom is funny and some of the hidden objects are tough to find. It does send you on quests and after a while moving room to room could get annoying. I have had to use the little demon guy a couple of times as I never know if an item is in what room.

All in all I find it one of those games to continually go back to.
Boredom Breaker

posted in Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus on Jul 25, 10 7:44 AM
Too long for slow slow gears to turn in order to continue. While waiting I am conjuring up dialogue. Found it difficult at times to know where to look as supposed to see sparkling areas. Tried to figure out what the axe is supposed to do to unmoor the boat just gave up, the hint seemed useless and not worth looking at a walkthrough. Does have pleasant background music.

Not a buy. Wanted it to be, but maybe a DD.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Jul 19, 10 6:53 AM
JUst finished the game and will play it again. Need to get all the trophies, even if some are just silly.

I love the music, the era, the story. So a little blood, it will not ruin it for most. Like the different mini games, especially typing the words. I actually was really getting into the story which I kind of never listen to. I really want to see more of this type, even if cigar box is spelled sigar box and a few of the items are not exactly what I would think they are. Had to use a hint now and then.

It was intriguing to play and remember it is based on a old novel.

Cheers

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Jul 16, 10 9:40 AM
All the hype "forced" me to demo it. Iffy. Had to laugh as my DD lives West of Dallas & I imagine the town she lives in as small as it is probably is Sunnyvale

Not thrilled with looking for the objects and , when almost through being told to look elsewhere for the inventory items. Would be nice to know so I don't waste demo time. Actually didn't mind the background music. Dialogue was OK.

Really wanted to like this game. On my list for July Punch card if nothing better comes down the pike. May be a 7/31/ purchase.

posted in Vault Cracker on Jul 5, 10 8:06 AM
I liked what I have played so far of the demo but, when I decided to exit it caused problems on my computer (didn't crash) and makes me leery of continuing to play it. It is a sort of large file and I made sure my puter could handle it. Seems to be glitches. I want to purchase it but am still on the fence.

I run XP and am very torn because of Windows 7 and problems people are having.
Would like to upgrade.

posted in Escape Whisper Valley on Jun 30, 10 11:25 AM
Demoed it previous to BFG and loved it as I did Rosecliff Island. A straight HOG and very comfortable to play.

Thank You to BFG for getting it. Been waiting.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Jun 30, 10 10:33 AM
Acorns on the bench

It took me at least three tries and finally i figured you have to drag some of the acorns above where they are supposed to fit. Doesn't seem impossible but even the acorns are turned an odd way before you place them. Hope this helps. They have to line up in order.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator