Posts created by murphy1957973

I will try that altho , would not mind playing the game again, it was fun like the MCF of old!

Ganonsbane, yes I did click on it when the skull was present, did not get the credit but the word skull was still on the list. I tried using hints and it showed me the moon, but would not count as found. I exited the HO and then went back in, the word was off the list and the skull is still popping in and out of the moon. I am in the Secret Room, need that skull to get the final shell and then get the final key from Marlena. This game was a blast for me, no problems til this one.

When playing this bonus round for keys, in the second set , in the carousel HO, the second skull is in the moon. When I click on it, it does not register but going out of the puzzle and coming back the list is blank and the skull is not credited. I cannot open the chest without the final key but don't know how to get it.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 12 7:25 AM
Thank you, found I was positioning the slides in the wrong way.

posted in PuppetShow: Return to Joyville Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 12 7:05 PM
in the bonus game, at the control panel in the factory, the lever codes do not activate whatever they are supposed to. I have the correct code, have moved the levers all ways but cannot push the red button. The hint button tells me there is nothing to do there. The only things in inventory are the 3 panel keys. How do I fix this?

After a year of waiting, I am so sad to find my system will not support this game play. Having been a fan of MCG since Huntsville, I feel a little cheated that this game was not created for the average system. Oh well, better to find out on downloading demo rather than buying the CE and not being able to play.
Happy Thanksgiving all!!

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 1, 11 8:15 AM
the knife is not working on the third lock on the treasure chest in the kitchen. Opens the first two, but not the last. Thank you!

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 12, 11 2:57 PM
I dino seems to be missing part of his left arm, everything else seems in right position, dont know what to do from here. Hate being stuck this close to the end.

posted in The Curse of the Ring on Jan 1, 11 7:35 PM
Played the TGT and found it to be slow moving, vague instructions on next challenge. Game froze 6 times during demo and cursor froze one time.
Game moved to slow for my tastes and was not very challenging. In the hour provided, I managed to find 3 of the Pirate treasures, so if there are 6 total does not leave much to do.
Not a buy for me.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 29, 08 9:07 AM
i have found the missing piece of the tapestry and completed that portrait. i have opened the marble door (by skipping the puzzle after many unsuccessful tries) and i have been reading about releasing the twins from their coffins. one--no coffins have appeared--last i saw of the twins was up in the hall near their room. i have been back to the toy shop, and have yet to get another HO sparkly area to find the R key, and down in the well i have not found a door puzzle---i just keep running around the various scenes but dont know what to do next----PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME--I am almost bald from pulling out all my hair.
I love the MCF series and hate to admit i am stumped

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator