Posts created by Donick2

posted in Timeless: The Lost Castle on Feb 9, 13 5:56 AM
According to developers ALL outlets including BF were supposed to release this game as a CE so what happened,it looks so GREAT as CE too

Same problem as all the rest freezing & closing in Guide just after fix electric box

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jul 11, 11 2:29 AM
hrmliz wrote:this looks like a fun game but unable to play because of the curser . i would have loved to buy it but notuntil curser has been fixed

I add to this long list too,download fine but can't control cursor either but would buy if it worked

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 11 12:07 AM
Jo Jo you got your wish LOL hope you enjoy TIMELESS as I did all the way & looks like No2 to follow YIPPEE

posted in Timeless: The Forgotten Town Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 11 11:09 PM
I don't often write reviews etc as often cause discord but must compliment for bringing us this NO1 game & a big THANKYOU to developers for this GREAT game

IMO the best so far this year ....A VERY different game from the usual run of the mill HOG or Adventure games especially of late,when enough try this it should shoot up to BEST GAME list almost over night
For those usually holding back for the cheaper version,this one is WELL worth the extra $
I don't often give 10/10 but if I could I would double this
To the Developer's I don't know who but I hope you read this & please more games of this quality please

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jul 5, 11 5:44 AM
COULD ONE OF THE MODS PLEASE LET US KNOW IF WE IF WE ARE GETTING A FIX FOR THESE PITIFUL GAMES THAT COULD BE GOOD IF THEY WERE BETA'ED PROPERLY
DO YOU KEEP WAITING,DELETE THEM OR WHAT JUST AN ANSWER WOULD BE HELPFUL AS IT WOULD MAKE US THINK SOMEONE DID CARE & WAS LISTENING
I USUALLY GET 4-5 FREE COUPONS A MONTH SO THAT SPEAKS FOR ITS SELF HOW MUCH I SPEND ON BF SO A BIT OF INTEREST & HELP WOULD BE GOOD WHEN IT IS ONE GAME AFTER ANOTHER SO COME ON GUYS DO RIGHT BY THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP YOU IN WORK & AT LEAST ANSWER US

THE PEOPLE AREN'T KIDDING HERE IF YOU ANT TO STAY NO 1 DO SOMETHING BACK FOR US OR OTHERS WILL BE GLAD OF OUR MONEY
NOT GOOD CUSTOMER RELATIONS HERE AT LEAST ONE OF YOU PLEAS ALL WE WANT IS A YES OR NO FIX NO FIX IS THAT SO HARD ???

posted in Mystery of the Missing Brigantine on Jul 1, 11 12:39 AM
Getting booooring repeating same thing lately,like everyone else uncontrollable slow cursor & for my friend who shares my games in different country,different system same problem
WHAT is wrong with games BF are taking lately ??? certainly need MORE testing first & people offer to do beta's all the time

WE are fed up with this RUBBISH being released come on BF remember who made you NO 1 you won't be there long at this rate

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 15, 11 12:16 AM
I STILL have 5 free UNUSED coupons from last moth,we all know we gat a bad START to each month but this is DISGUSTING on a CE worth buying & 15th of the month SHAME on you BF don't you LOOK at your home page & see the POPULAR games none of them are the JUNE 11 GARBAGE

Hope the drivers are taking the BUSES to decent site instead of one like this where all customers are leaving the TM rubbish here WE ARE OFF TO LOOK FOR GAMES TO ACTUALLY PLAY

Just shows how the big boys repay loyalty

posted in The Curse of the Thirty Denarii on Mar 30, 11 12:05 AM
Another who agrees & being a long term big spender expect much more from BF but hey you girls look around there are PLENTY more sites out they that sell for same price & still get decent games,THAT is how to show BF what we think ,go buy else where

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Mar 25, 11 12:01 AM
I very rarely post but for this I too agree 100% WELL DONE

MORE OF THESE GAMES PLEASE

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 11 1:45 AM
I just downloaded trial as always & it put the new game manager in first but when I went to play it said trial expired ??? I didn't beta this or trial elsewhere so what is happening?? aslo go pop up of another game I can't close

posted in Kingdom of Seven Seals on Jan 25, 11 2:09 AM
Game crashed twice & then again at unicorn what is wrong with BF games lately either rubbish or any decent games don't work be GOODBYE BF soon if this not resolved plenty more game sites where games actually do work

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 17, 10 12:05 AM
WHAT is the point of a walk through for a game that won't work & STILL no fix as promised AGAIN & now Art of Murder to follow on which also doesn't work

Getting sick of complaining for nothing,these games work when bought from other sites WHAT IS WRONG WITH BF

posted in Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny on Dec 16, 10 11:46 PM
Another good game Another NO PLAY game yet again ,NO talking can't access box after opening,no work NO BUY AGAIN

Not just me as friends have exactly the same for XP VISTA & WINDOWS 7 what is wrong at BF buy here no work,buy elsewhere WORKS COME ON BF STOP MAKING EXCUSES DO SOMETHING

posted in Jewelry Secret: Mystery Stones on Dec 13, 10 8:10 PM
What is happening at BF lately as many many are asking,like this game,the few decent ones that are coming out don't play & as I usually buy a lot of games getting 4 free coupons a month here we are two weeks in & haven't even used last months,where they are usually gone in first week & according to Mudrock the only good game due this week I already have as it was released elsewhere for same price last week

All we are getting is TM games which according to best seller list are NOT good sellers but the HOG or adventure are but where are they??? all the other sites have them so looks as though I like other long term big spending BF members are off to where the games actually work & release good games

The old good BF days seem to have gone

This game was one of few I wanted & what happens keeps locking up or closing down & NO it is not my computer,if BF want to keep customer's they should take notice of these forums & what is being said about them on [game site removed by moderator] & other sites like it

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Nov 13, 10 2:39 PM
Mine won't open either but when I played demo from another site it ran perfectly so I think this proves it IS a BF issue
Are we going to get a fix or not as if you can't fix it I will buy it elsewhere

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Nov 12, 10 4:24 AM
Yeah it is a great game as did demo from another site & played fine but BF version has error & closes so can't play it

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Nov 12, 10 3:55 AM
Been waiting for this game at BF as played demo on another site just fine but this one won't open,just says error has to close

What is wrong with BF lately,always problems after wasting time downloading

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 21, 10 12:21 AM
dcairns wrote:It was okay. I played the demo for the full hour but I wouldn't buy it. Not my cup of tea. I am getting antsy for a good game! When you buy the CE's and then the normal version comes out, you are left with nothing for that day. Not to mention, the games the past few weeks have been less than stellar. I have been playing old ones which I normally never do!

I agree 100 % except I would say terrible games I usually buy daily but for first time ever NOTHING worth buying for 5 days now I am off else where, 2 TM in a day & 2 match 3 in a day that is no joke can you imagine the up roar if 2 HOG or adventure in a day I have had it with BF lately unless big changes soon be BIG GOODBYE

posted in Slingo Quest Egypt on Jun 20, 10 4:34 AM
After 6th attempt got it going so bought it to see if full activation helps so keep trying until we can get CS,for me usually have to wait until Wednesday before I hear back & can answer re:time difference between here & US
Good Luck to rest of you trying

Knew you would like this one TMann

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator