Posts created by bfgBellerophon

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 10, 15 10:26 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and saw that there was some trouble locating the yellow stone as well as encrypting the note in this particular game. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

I see that klfrr had suggested great tips! I'm going to summarize them below. Thanks klfrr! These tips are greatly appreciated.

To obtain the yellow stone:
1. Encrypt Iris' letter
2. Give to carrier pigeon

To encrypt the note:
1. Obtain response letter from Iris
2. Obtain invisible ink
3. Place on engraving desk in library

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Infected: The Twin Vaccine Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 15 8:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and noticed there is trouble with a button on a vending machine in this particular game. I'm so sorry to hear about that! Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention as well as posting in the tech support forum. It is also recommended to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will help to troubleshoot the button issue.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Regency Solitaire on Feb 10, 15 7:21 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Regency Solitaire on Feb 10, 15 7:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Regency Solitaire here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Regency Solitaire.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 15 6:50 AM
Hi everyone,
Thank you for bringing the spam to our attention. Spam is definitely unsightly and clogs up the forums. As mentioned in other threads that discuss spam, removing the spam is a manual process for the moderators due to the limitations of our system right now.

Please keep in mind we are all based in Seattle so we're unable to catch and remove spam as it generally seems to be posted overnight when we aren't in the office. We are trying to formulate the best way to ride the Forums of those posts, but as some of you may have noticed, they are being automatically generated by professional spammers. This recent influx does appear to have been mass-generated, and you might see how it would take a considerable amount of time to locate and delete each and every one of those posts. All of the moderators know the frustration this has caused and the time it takes away from interacting with other players.

We also continue to request that threads about spam not be created in the forums due to not being game related or constructive. Therefore, threads discussing spam will continue to be locked. This will help the moderators focus on removing the spam in a more timely manner. We really do appreciate your patience and cooperation.

In the future, if you see a spam post, please report it by clicking the ! at the top right corner of the post or by contacting one of the Mods via PM.

Since this issue has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks again. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Sparkle on Feb 9, 15 2:45 PM
Hi squirrel75,

I see that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game after capturing a butterfly. I definitely know how frustrating it can be when a step doesn't work. I'm sorry to hear about that.

It sounds like SynthpopAddict was able to continue by dragging each and every butterfly into the orb slinger center. Thanks for the tip SynthpopAddict! This is definitely appreciated.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Shiver: The Lily's Requiem Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 15 1:56 PM
Hi moalla311,

I see that there is some trouble finding the skip button on this particular game. I'm so sorry to hear about that.

It looks like Persistent_Cat was able to offer tips of the hint button being in the bottom right hand corner as the lily. Thank you Persistent_Cat! It's very much appreciated.

I hope this helps and the storms are over at your house!

bfgBellerophon

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules III: Girl Power on Feb 9, 15 1:47 PM
Hi Magda640,

I see that there is some confusion as to what is falling from the sky in this particular game. I definitely would want to know what is causing noises and falling from the sky in the game too.

It looks like seksy mentioned that they are actually birds that are worth 5 points if clicked on. The points will show up on the scorecard after the level. Thanks for the information seksy!

I hope this helps! Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

Hi anjullyn and LarkBea,

I was splashing around and noticed there is some concern with the technical issues in this particular game. I'm so sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling didn't help.

We are aware of the issues surrounding this particular game. We hope to get these resolved as soon as possible, but we don't have a definitive time frame.

If you would like to troubleshoot, I definitely recommend to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 9, 15 12:36 PM
Hi tholmes2,

I see that the curiosity is intrigued with how many levels are in Agency 33. I know that when I'm playing a game I want to know the same thing.

It sounds like napoeon was able to reach level 59. Thanks for the tip napoeon!

I haven't been able to play through the end of the content, and I'm unable to confirm that level 59 is the highest. I'm so sorry about that. I do see other players reporting level 59 though!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 9, 15 12:21 PM
Hi walleyqueen,

It sounds like there is some trouble building a cannon. Definitely doesn't make the game fun when the next step isn't known.

I see that marebito gave awesome tips on how to do that in the crafting menu. Thank you marebito!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Feb 9, 15 11:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and saw that some people are having trouble with completing the Time Machine. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Definitely doesn't help to make the game fun.

I see that wulfruna suggested to look along the steps up to the machine in regards to a thin gold line. Thank you wulfruna! Tips are greatly appreciated!

I hope this helps.

bfgBellerophon

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Feb 9, 15 11:11 AM
Hi Kkampmeyer,

I'm so sorry to hear that the page wasn't coming up.

Let's go ahead and try the following link :

Tech Support Team

This will bring you to a form to fill out which will help the Tech Support Team troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Emptiness on Feb 9, 15 10:59 AM
Hi tril34,

It sounds like there is some trouble locating a particular symbol in The Emptiness. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

I see that locojet suggested to look in the bathroom near the tub. I hope this helps. Thanks locojet for the awesome tip!

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Agency 33 on Feb 9, 15 10:10 AM
Hi lev614 and klfrr,

I was splashing along and see that there is an issue with the timers and some aspects of the game isn't moving. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

I see that klfrr suggested to uninstall and reinstall. That is a great suggestion. Thank you klfrr!

If you are still having issues with the timers, I definitely recommend to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will then help to further troubleshoot if needed.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Mystery of a Lost Planet on Feb 9, 15 8:47 AM
Hi Scottsteaux63,

I'm so sorry to hear that when playing a particular game, some of the puzzles don't work. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

Since this sounds like a technical issue, I definitely recommend to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to troubleshoot the puzzles.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Hi darrellk123,

I'm so sorry to hear that error code 1401 is appearing when trying to download a particular game! Talk about frustrating.

It may help to close and restart the Big Fish Games App. If this doesn't do the trick, I definitely recommend to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to troubleshoot the error code.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 9, 15 7:08 AM
Hi everyone,

I was splashing along and came across this thread about spam. Spam is definitely unsightly and clogs up the forums. As mentioned in other threads that discuss spam, removing the spam is a manual process for the moderators due to the limitations of our system right now.

Please keep in mind we are all based in Seattle so we're unable to catch and remove spam as it generally seems to be posted overnight when we aren't in the office.

We also continue to request that threads about spam not be created in the forums due to not being game related or constructive. Therefore, threads discussing spam will continue to be locked. This will help the moderators focus on removing the spam in a more timely manner. We really do appreciate your patience and cooperation.

In the future, if you see a spam post, please report it by clicking the ! at the top right corner of the post or by contacting one of the Mods via PM.

I see that some of you are concerned about the safety of our website. The posts themselves aren't harmful, since our system doesn't allow the attachment of files or anything that could compromise the security of our site. If you do open one of the threads, I can assure you that it isn't harmful because the posts are text. We do recommend to not click or go to any unfamiliar URLs if you do come across them.

Since this issue has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thanks again. Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Toy Defense: Sci-Fi on Feb 9, 15 6:44 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Toy Defense: Sci-Fi on Feb 9, 15 6:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Toy Defense: Sci-Fi here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Toy Defense; Sci-Fi.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator