Posts created by ready2play

posted in Crystals of Time on Dec 4, 13 6:37 PM
I'm stuck at how to get across to the ruins when I ask for a hint all it shows is a floor somewhere with a ring like a water mark on it and I've been in every room and cannot find it please help if you can. Thanks

posted in Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey on Dec 20, 11 5:02 AM
I could not get the game to open properly

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 10:27 AM
bfgZambezi wrote:Hey Fishies!

If you're having trouble with this game running in slow motion, it's possible there might be a technical issue that our testers may have missed, or it could be an issue that tech support could help troubleshoot.

If the suggestions mentioned in the original post have not helped, I definitely suggest writing in to tech support to let them know you're having trouble. This way we can gather more information to find out if this is a glitch that can be fixed. To contact a rep, you can hop in to <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/192/kw/live%20chat%20support/r_id/109674">Live Chat </a> if you're a Game Club Member, or you can shoot an email to <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/session/L3NpZC9WMmlHbTdVag==">Customer Support </a>, and a CS Representative will be more than happy to help you out.

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 6:15 AM
I prchased this game using a game credit and now the thing moves so slow I can't stand to play it. If this cannot be fixed can I get my game credit back?

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 3, 10 2:10 AM
I have sent my Dr. Felix results so when can we expect an answer to the slowness of the game? I purchased the game but cant stand to play because it's so slow.

posted in Farm Mania 2 on Mar 1, 10 2:30 AM
I am having the same problem and have downloaded the game from 2 different web sites and still have the same problem. The game runs in slo mo.Shockwave ignored my issues and even deleted my reviews on the game even though they were not nasty in any way so they have lost me as a customer. I hope they work the kinks out on the game because I was really looking forward to this one after the first one came out. Doesn't anyone test these games first to see if there is a problem?

I would love to play but it sucks that you can't use your game credit to purchase the game. Not cool

posted in Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies on Jan 4, 09 6:43 AM
The new Haunted Hotel was very disapponting

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator