Posts created by gohill

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 18 6:54 AM
Since Penny and I are already in the Elven Forest, I decide to check in on the Glowing Lamp to see how the seedlings the MG and I planted are growing... The water from the Pond of Life has accomplished what I thought it might... The Lily has matured with several beautiful white lilies and the Wolfsbain vines have grown up 3 ft around the Lamp....

Smoke and I walk down into the tombs to visit Apollo and Shadow's interment... The eternal flame, sparked by the Queen's magical fire, casts it's eerie light against the walls.... I place my hand on the crystal tomb and say a prayer for it's inhabitants that they continue to be at peace in their eternal sleep.... Smoke and I linger in silent meditation before heading out to continue on our quest...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:02 PM
No one knows when we will get new story content updates... only the devs know and they like to keep it secret...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 9:00 PM
The orange cat with a medal around it's neck was an achievement pet won from placing in the top 100 when we had tournaments... the tournaments have been canceled so that the pet can no longer be won..

There are 4 dragons that you can get once you reach level 69 and above by opening the ghostly chest...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 23, 18 5:12 AM
Elephant games has their own site, and someone here said that they are being helpful with questions and concerns.... If I have problems with the game, I plan on going to their site for help.... (at least, that's "the plan")

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 8:43 AM
Annelliegram wrote:After this forum closes .... the ONLY way for people to "speak" will be to use the "Get Help" button .....

Do those people who come to the forum after playing the whole game.....who don't read any of the other posts, but post their question: When is the next update? ..... do they really think they will get an answer?

There should be a disclaimer placed on the first page ..... We do not know when will be the next update.

you're the fairy godmother, you're suppose to have that all-seeing answer....

JUST KIDDING.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA .....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 18 7:22 AM
Forums, in general, have a tendency to get that "clique-ish" feel because like-minded people tend to gravitate towards each other... it's human nature....

My perspective on the Pond's Friend forum is that it is one thread dedicated to new updates and seasonal events... since it is only one thread, it would be difficult to keep up with multiple discussions regarding the game, and be extremely difficult to keep up with newbie questions.. Again, my perception is that it is built for a limited purpose, though, I also perceive it to be a valid purpose, it's not meant to handle all the details and questions that arise on this forum.... In that way, it is not meant to have a closed club feel but meant to focus the direction of the thread...

as for the Delphi forum... yes, Jenn started it, but Jenn is not a dictator by any stretch of the imagination.... She's a "wild child" and enjoys listening to ALL views... to get a better idea of her style, you only need to look at Coalition of the Confused to see the varied discussions and varied points of view.... Her style may be too chaotic for some as she typically lets people just be themselves and allows them to police themselves as well.... Right now, it is very chaotic with all the voices, and feels more difficult to keep up with all the chatter... this may stay the same as there are several hundred members... there is no majority or minority... there's just M.C. folks... well, I guess that is a majority in and of itself... but, there is no reason why someone else couldn't start another forum for all BFG games or one of their own favorite bfg games... Pond Friends is all bfg games...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:15 PM
5haz65 wrote:Thanks 1isalone, I know how to do it and I appreciate your feedback.

It’s the Spring Cakes I’m after, I need to know how you achieve them?

Every time I craft a Sprip Cake where does the Spring Cake go?

I’m a little confused about this?

Thanks again

Shaz

When you craft them, they will appear in the "EVENTS" part of your inventory bag... If you click on the spring fairy and she asks for one, she will take it out of your inventory....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:09 PM
The black vines that you encounter in level 50 will disappear in level 56 as you play the game...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 8:05 PM
I have had "interesting" experiences with previous mods and never thought I would say this... but.... with our batch of current mods, the empathy and kindness they have shown, their willingness to show humor (which, for a time, seemed against the "law" - as was ANY emotion other than anger), I will definitely miss you guys and appreciate you more than you know... especially considering how past mods left me sobbing in tears from banning cherished friends... A few, like Danger, can still make me tear up....

Thank you for your patience and willingness to see "our" side and not pounce on us for every little infraction - I know we are a handful - sometimes feeling as if you are herding cats... but, your kindness did not go unnoticed....

Huggggggggssssssss from a grateful Fuzz

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 7:52 PM
Flowers are found in any Hidden Object scene...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 5:35 PM
bfgArinelle wrote:Hi Everyone,

I wanted to swim by really quickly and assure our players that suggestions and feedback about Midnight Castle can still be sent to our <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002265927">Midnight Castle Support Team</a> even after the April 30th changes go through for the forums. Our <a href="https://midnightcastle.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002265927">Midnight Castle Support Team</a> is just as well equipped at passing along suggestions to the teams behind the game, so you're all welcome to send your thoughts and ideas to them whenever you'd like.

I hope this helps in some way. Please feel free to send a PM to one of our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a> if there are other concerns better addressed in private. We'll be happy to provide whatever assistance we can.

bfgArinelle

The problem that I see with this option is that it's just ONE voice with no other voices weighing in whether they think someone's idea is a good idea or could make things worse.... On this forum, we can all see what suggestions are made and whether we agree with them or not.... I guess we'll see how it all turns out ....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 5:20 PM
verdesa wrote:Stuck with minnow-hood for all time ... oh, well ...
Can't help thinking of that quote:
'So long and thanks for all the fish ...'

HAHAHAHAHA.... now I've got that song stuck in my head... and so appropriately too as the end of this forum reaches it's demise.....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 9:02 AM
also curious to hear what answers a mod will give....

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 21, 18 6:28 AM
added my name ..

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 6:01 AM
Voting to keep the forums and pm's active.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 18 5:21 PM
Fuzzy on Delphi

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 8:28 AM
Gen_1236 wrote:
gohill wrote:Hi Jennifer, good to see you again.. .... Joined your M.C. forum on delphi ... Leaving this morning for meetings in Oklahoma - course guy from Tulsa to be there tomorrow morning to talk elements.... Meeting with members of the Youth Advisory Board and all the teachers at the end of the month... non-profit still on track, taking it one baby step at a time...

BFG forums closing reminds me of the dev.s statement at the end of the special events: All good things must come to an end..

I see the biggest "nightmare" being, if you lose your game, how do you tell everyone you've lost your game and that you have a new ID?.... not everyone came to this forum in the first place...

Kind of "in shock" myself .... and being out of touch for the next several days... naturally....SIGH...

Hey Fuzzy britches.

Did you apply for any of those grants?

too soon to apply for grants... still working on getting non-profit status ...everything has to be volunteer basis till we get approved.... baby steps...

looking forward to the day we can have up a website... ....one of these days... (hubby is still fighting with learning how to use Windows 365 - we need a volunteer IT person... hahahahahaha... we'll get there... eventually)....

eta: last post till I return... good luck everyone on whatever forum you decide

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 17, 18 7:45 AM
One of the theories I read was that: Because the new company is focused on gambling, the forums offered a "soft target" for hacking (referring to spam)... By closing down the forums, it might make their game site more secure...

My concern is that the forums offered a way for several people to report the same problems ( instead of each of us individually contacting tech support) ... if we all have to individually contact tech support over shared minor problems, the "lines" will be long to get in touch with them.... think of all the little glitches we've had with this game - we didn't have to contact customer support directly, we wrote it on this forum and it was passed on and often fixed....

The little glitches were annoying enough as it was, if we each have to write an official report every time something doesn't work right on a game... well, I don't envy customer support

SIGH...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 17, 18 6:55 AM
Hi Jennifer, good to see you again.. .... Joined your M.C. forum on delphi ... Leaving this morning for meetings in Oklahoma - course guy from Tulsa to be there tomorrow morning to talk elements.... Meeting with members of the Youth Advisory Board and all the teachers at the end of the month... non-profit still on track, taking it one baby step at a time...

BFG forums closing reminds me of the dev.s statement at the end of the special events: All good things must come to an end..

I see the biggest "nightmare" being, if you lose your game, how do you tell everyone you've lost your game and that you have a new ID?.... not everyone came to this forum in the first place...

Kind of "in shock" myself .... and being out of touch for the next several days... naturally....SIGH...

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 14, 18 10:12 AM
I don't use it because of it's size... it eats 20 unique food and can be easily clicked on while trying to click on morphing objects...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator