Posts created by lindawithag

posted in Dead Reckoning: Brassfield Manor on Apr 11, 15 3:30 PM
Everything loaded just fine but when got the first item for the inventory, which I locked, I noticed that the view of the inventory doesn't show. Just the very top. Windows 7 Home Edition

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Feb 1, 13 1:49 PM
I know where to find all four coins - I had all four coins and now I have three. I cannot continue this game. I am updated and had have zero trouble with hundreds of other games. I will contact CS. Too bad.

Pardon the intrusion! I've been following you all with admiration from day one...has anyone made the connection with Hondo's telling us that he is taking his wife to the new James Bond moving tonight and the 'stirred, not shaken' part of the clue? This just popped into my head...

eta - I am not fast enough!

posted in Between the Worlds II: The Pyramid on Mar 3, 12 8:31 AM
Just swimming by to thank the reviewers who actually played the majority of the demo before 'reviewing' the game! THANK YOU!

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini Deluxe on Feb 13, 12 10:57 AM
I am experiencing the same exact thing - never got the cards - I hope there's a logical answer! Anyone?

The first h o scene has one spotting morphing objects...very different and fun! Working very well...no tech problems on my little Toshiba lab top...

OMG ! I just downloaded the trial...took about 5 very loooong minutes! Smooth as butta! I have tomorrow off work...got lots of Thanksgiving tasks, having people over - but, hey, so maybe my house won't be as clean as I'd prefer...oh well!!! Here I go...

OMG ! I just downloaded the trial...took about 5 very loooong minutes! Smooth as butta! I have tomorrow off work...got lots of Thanksgiving tasks, having people over - but, hey, so maybe my house won't be as clean as I'd prefer...oh well!!! Here I go...

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 11 4:46 PM
If I'm remembering correctly - hi-lite to see response it's lodged in a gargole's eye socket in a scene on the left - horsehoe? Use a nail to get it out

star_dust90 wrote:Anyone found the bucket yet?

I did not get the bucket back from the gate keeper as the strategy guide indicates - it was to be given back after he uses it. Now I am stuck - any ideas??? Thanks.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Nov 5, 11 6:14 AM
Now I have to use it again and do not have it in my inventory - I've checked back at the shack - nothing...any help out there! Thanks.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings on Sep 28, 11 5:55 PM
QEIII wrote:What happened to the REVIEWS in this REVIEW thread!! You are all talking about SE's vs CE's. Surely its not that difficult to start a new thread or put it in the comments section. I've had to mention this before in the Redemption Cemetery Childrens forum. It really is too aggravating for those of us who come to read about the game. (And don't refer me to the CE forum as I NEVER demo or buy them.)

Rant over - Now back to the game review - This is mostly adventure with some HOGs with puzzles. I think the graphics are superb with good voice overs. The premise has been done before (pictures coming to life) but this takes it to another level, because you have lots of scenes coming off the one picture. I like when it tells you that you have nothing left to do in a scene. The puzzles seem very good (the main consideration for me). All in all I shall definitely consider buying this when my punch comes through.

I so much agree with you QEIII - This a review thread - I came on here to read reviews of THIS game - I just don't want to wade through all this complaining about BFG, etc. Please, please post that in the comment thread - it will be read. Sheesh

Any one else with this issue? It is suppose to be in the box in the Asian theater - I got a mask - no chisel - I am well into the game and can go no further. Frustrating...any ideas? The game did freeze once shortly before I realized I needed a chisel and there is a possiblity it was in my inventory prior to that...I don't know. PS - this is the first game I have had any tech problems since I got a new laptop...some months ago.

posted in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You on Aug 7, 11 2:52 PM
Bertlee - that must have been a little strange to see your city like that! I think Melbourne, FL is the one and only in this game.

I enjoyed this game! I am an adventure,IHOG advanced player - this was so different - the acting was very good and who doesn't like Fred Willard and Mo Rocca! I think I will buy this one just for a light, fun time.

For those of you who may think the content is all about the gross experimentation of humans, it's not...the location is a hospital where they try to help those hopless cases. But things do go awry....! I hesitated to play for the same reasons listed, but jumped in. Glad I did - it's rainy (surprise) here in Seattle - great gaming weather!

edited to correct spleeing - new laptop, can't figure out the spell check clicks!

posted in Clutter on Feb 11, 11 8:12 AM
I just finished the demo...very different, but somehow very relaxing for me...I'm an adventure IHOG fan, but once in a while, I want to zone out...it's a buy for me...

I'll guess that mausienanna means is the game is dragging and jerky...it is with my computer, but I am very much enjoying this game...so I'll check with CS to see what I can do to fix it...

posted in Lost Chronicles: Salem on Dec 4, 10 7:55 AM
doctorgood wrote:
peglegann wrote:
goofyduck77 wrote:Dr. Good, You could always use la cucaracha in case you are really given grief about it - and, just think, you'd be able to sing along at the same time!

Now that is being just tooooooooooooooooooo clever!!! LOL! BUT I would like to know the tune you are talking about?

It's the song they sing in every cowboy movie that happens to take place in Mexico.
It goes something like this "La Cucaracha!La Cucaracha! La,La La,La,La La,La." There is always a cute Latino lady twirling around,dancing. ( sometimes around a hat. but not to be confused with the Mexican hat dance )
Dr.good
p.s. yes,I believe 7 La's is correct. Someone correct me if I'm wrong........and I'm sure you will.
p.p.s. La cucaracha is Spanish for "The cockroach"....euhhhh! A song about roaches

Oh Great! Thanks - Now, long after finishing the demo and doing chores...La Cucaracha, La Cucaracha....La La La La La La La.... is IN MY HEAD AND WON'T GET OUT!! LOL - I remember learning this song as a child and, of course had no idea that it was about those roaches that start with a C!

PS - Just notice a walkthrough for this game - love it but I want to check out the length....LA LA LA LA LA LA LA. - cha cha cha.....

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 8:39 AM
Slow cursor also...can't play...hopefully there will be a fix...looks like a good game.

Wow, sellers45 starts a thread to simply say 'thanks BFG' loved the game and all that was put into the development. Nice idea I thought...I understood sellers45 to mean that many of the nastier posters were complaining just to complain, NOT about the tech problems...(of which I had no experience - I am very sorry that lots did) The forums have so many whiners and complainers who seem to whine and complain just to be heard - granted there are many legitimate reasons to voice a complaint and/or negative reaction to many games, but there seem to be very little or no restrictions, no manners, no holding back for a lot of the negative posters...it's just too anonymous out here.

MargieB simply said that the developers put their hearts and time, etc into this game - and what do you know...she got negative comments on that!! What?? Yes, the developers get a paycheck - so do I, where I work - but I do put my heart into it...if I didn't my little world would be so sad...just get that paycheck and screw being human...and caring, hmmmm.

Thanks for the great game; hours and hours of gaming for such a low cost...thanks for being quick in responding to tech problems - btw - I had no tech problems and my computer is 6 years old! go figure...Oh, I have had tech problems in the past and I deal with them - not as a part of an angry mob. but between me and BFG. Sheesh -

So rip me a new one now - I could have been wittier, more eloquent, dazzling even - but I've only had one cup of coffee...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator