Posts created by tallrice

I got the explorer for the dungeon maze, but can't seem to get the one below that.

I've finished the maze without touching the map and in the fewest steps possible (using the most direct routes and backtracking as few times as possible and hardly pausing to switch from one arrow to the other) but still nothing.

how quickly do you need to finish it?

thanks! huge help!

"find a way into the city"... anyone figure out how to earn this one?

"try every door as often as possible" ... I thought this was in the maze, but nothing seemed to happen. anyone?

I'll second that. I've had the same problem, and glad at least to know it's not my lousy playing skill to blame (or that I was going nuts).

Please fix this as I do not have hours to waste trying to get lucky and stumble onto the right spot

never mind.

youtube vid solved it

clear to mill and build it & add worker

DO NOT UPGRADE THE MILL
DO NOT USE THE CAMPFIRE

focus on mana, food, and gold at night
trees in daylight

up houses to 3

finished in 5:33

is driving me bonkers!

I'll get the citidel 98% done and have just a few more gold to mine when I get hit with the grim reaper spell the 2nd time

I miss gold time by "justthatmuch"

any suggestions?

the strategy guide is no help

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 18 1:06 PM
finished all regular levels in normal mode (only 29 or so 3 starred) and let credits play after finishing level 40

bonus levels unlocked

no clue what this actually called, but has anyone figured out how to get the "where will you throw the coin" achievement?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Dec 14, 17 8:22 AM
just completed in expert time (normal level).

I didn't write down every step, but here's a Q&D overview of the strategy that worked:

1 - upgrade camp first, grab the cache by the horse & 2 gold. clear rock, build both sawmills, keep collecting from them constantly

2 build balloon asap & market. trade as often as you can. fill hole blocking the island and the ramp up next. then start using stone from market for upgrades.

the middle of the level is pretty much standard work, so I'll skip ahead a bit to the key parts...

ONCE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE TOP OF THE MOUND - your need for stone is minimal! demo the right sawmill & build a gold mine. upgrade it once, MAYBE twice if you have enough stone left. next, demo the 2nd mill & build a pig farm - at most one upgrade, but you might not need that much

work on the banners & crystals. when you are down to just the crystals, you should be able to demo the 1st pig farm & build the boathouse. that will allow you to clear the last crystal

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Oct 25, 17 1:36 PM
I also agree that this is not a display issue

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 28, 17 7:17 AM
can we get any assistance from a moderator or someone from BFG in contacting the devs and getting some clarification on this? Is it a bug, or just an unfinished part of the game, or something that was supposed to be removed but still had part of it left behind?

Perhaps the devs need to issue a patch to fix things.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 11:52 AM
I found the one on Hika Ri L5 but not the one on L4

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 20, 17 10:32 AM
I think I misunderstood ladycobra. I reread her post & see that now. I have not had any more luck than anyone else.I've found all the same ones in your list (and two of those pieces were BECAUSE OF your list!)

I'm starting my own slow slog back through all the levels with a fine tooth comb

(I still have a few other achievements left like fixing 75 mines and so forth so killing two birds with one stone as the cliche goes)

if I find anymore I will share ASAP

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 19, 17 7:46 AM
if you are referring to the 5 "statues" on the left side of the achievements screen, those are the "hidden" achievements -- they fill in when you complete each of the following:

use the elements temple 50 times
feed the kraken
scare the kraken
don't click for 30 seconds after level starts
play for one hour continously

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 9:03 AM
let me add my voice to the chorus of "how do I make the figurines with the pieces I've collected (or check how many more I need)?" and "what wood plates are you talking about?!"

I've found all the same pieces as everyone else on this thread, and am just as lost as to what I'm missing

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Sep 14, 17 8:54 AM
on the main menu screen, just to the right of "Hi, (name)!", the star in a circle... that's the "extra levels" button

any word on if a second update/fix is in the works since this one didn't fix the problem? In the bonus chapter I still have no key, have no way of returning to the professor, and still cannot restart the bonus chapter without playing through on a new profile -- which was my only option before the update.

any news -- even that nothing is slated to be done to update the game further -- would be most appreciated!

in the "all achievements" list, I have 2 blank spaces. I assume that means 1 hidden achievement & the "all achievements completed" one are all that remain.

it would really be nice to know if I am right, and if so, what I am missing.

The main reason I am confused is that the HOP & MG pages each have 4 open spots & the STORY page also has 2 open spots. It could be that there are more spots that are actually needed, but I've never encountered that in a game before...

the update was supposed to provide a fix so you didn't have to restart under a new profile.

I don't see any changes after updating.

I also submitted this to tech support...

After updating the game, I am still stuck in the bonus chapter with no cabinet key and no way to return to the professor and no way to restart the bonus chapter under this profile.

Or am I missing something?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator