Posts created by bfgBellerophon

posted in Mosaic: Game of Gods on Feb 9, 15 6:38 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mosaic: Game of Gods here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mosaic: Game of Gods.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

posted in Mosaic: Game of Gods on Feb 9, 15 6:36 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Feb 8, 15 2:28 PM
Hi Kkampmeyer,

It sounds like an error message access violation is appearing every time World Mosaics Chroma tries to load. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Talk about frustrating.

I definitely recommend to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will be able to troubleshoot this error message. Let them know the game title as well as what error messages you are seeing. This will help to expedite things.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Aveyond: Gates of Night on Feb 8, 15 2:20 PM
Hi clomass1,

It sounds like there is some trouble continuing in this particular game with Ulf's brother pointing to muddy boots and not knowing the next step. I definitely know what it's like to feel lost while playing. I'm so sorry to hear about this. Definitely can be frustrating.

I see that ganonsbane mentioned that another Orc needs to be talked to in order to pick up the boots. This will then prompt other steps. Thanks ganonsbane !

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 8, 15 11:23 AM
Hi NoFishToday and pambissett,

I see that there have been questions and no replies have been received as to when an update for Awakening Kingdoms will be released. I'm so sorry about that.

Information about when updates will be released isn't disclosed to the moderators. We'll definitely update the forums once we hear any news of an update.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 8, 15 11:16 AM
Hi everyone,

I was just splashing through and noticed that messages for updates aren't showing. I'm so sorry to hear about that. It is definitely frustrating when they don't appear.

Let's go ahead and try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Doing this will help apply the new update. I'm going to include a link below to the help article just in case:

Reinstall a Purchased Game.

After uninstalling and reinstalling, let's then try to play The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest one more time and see if the same issues are happening.

If this doesn't work, e-mailing into our Tech Support Team with specifics on what is happening during the level will help us keep track of these issues.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 11:00 AM
Hi carollynann,

It sounds like when playing Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition, a music note is missing. I'm so sorry to hear about that. Talk about frustrating.

I recommend to contact ourTech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They will better be able to troubleshoot to get you playing as soon as possible.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Feb 8, 15 10:33 AM
Hi Grungie,

I see that crystals were purchased and not showing up. I'm so sorry to hear about that. I wouldn't be happy as well.

I definitely recommend to contact Apple for a refund request. I'm really sorry that this happened on your first purchase. You can contact Apple by clicking on the link below:

Apple Support. When going to this page, click on the "iTunes Store" section.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Feb 8, 15 10:23 AM
Hi mrm2006,

I see you are on the fence on which version you should purchase. It looks like twinsoniclab was able to give awesome feedback!

It may also be helpful to check out the following help article:
Collector's Edition.

I hope this helps as well!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Feb 8, 15 8:02 AM
Hi glb513,

It sounds like the second pin doesn't want to be pulled in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

I'm glad that you were able to progress in this game. It is definitely interesting that by clicking no where near the pin, it works. Yay!

If you experience any other issues, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support Team

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Feb 8, 15 6:38 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

posted in Phantasmat: The Endless Night on Feb 8, 15 6:36 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Phantasmat: The Endless Night here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Phantasmat: The Endless Night.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Hi VickiS531,

I see that you would like to know the release date order for the Mystery of the Ancient Games. When I play games I definitely like to play them in order as well.

I think having the release date for the games is a fabulous idea! I'll definitely pass along the suggestion to the appropriate team.

Here is the order of the Mystery of the Ancients from earliest to latest:

Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor
Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water
Mystery of the Ancients: Three Guardians
Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Weather Lord: In Pursuit of the Shaman on Feb 5, 15 3:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just splashing by and saw that the ghosts tend to not want to go away in the game. I'm sorry to hear that. Definitely doesn't make the game fun.

Thank you 123mikey321 and cinder555 for your tips! It's appreciated and helpful!

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Legend of Gallant on Feb 5, 15 2:41 PM
Hi everyone,

I was just splashing along and saw that some players are experiencing freezing and crash issues with Legend of Gallant. It definitely doesn't make the game very fun.

For the players experiencing these issues, I definitely suggest to contact our Tech Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. One of our Reps will gladly help to look into this for you!

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 5, 15 8:11 AM
Hi aisfuh,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are experiencing cursor and screen issues. That doesn't make the game very fun.

To help better keep track of tech issues, we do have a tech thread for Elven Legend, so I'm going to lock this thread. You are more than welcome to copy and paste your discussion in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Elven Legend here thread.

Thanks for your understanding!

bfgBellerophon

posted in Elven Legend on Feb 5, 15 7:51 AM
Hi everyone,

I was just splashing through and saw that players are having issues with black screens and cursors. That doesn't seem to make the game very fun.

It looks like Ben1972 had a great suggestion that seemed to work where he turned off the custom cursor. I hope this works for you guys as well.

If you are still seeing issues, I recommend to contact our Tech Support Team who will help to further troubleshoot.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold Collector's Edition here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Mystery of the Ancients: Deadly Cold Collector's Edition.

bfgBellerophon

Hey there Everyone,

Game Compatibility

bfgBellerophon

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Feb 4, 15 1:24 PM
Hi everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition is now available on the website.

This update should help fix the launching issues that have been reported.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' COG on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you are still running into issues after installing that update, please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

It looks like we forgot to lock this thread the last time the game was updated. We normally lock the threads that announce updates, so I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thank you again for your patience everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator