Posts created by pansy12

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 24, 11 7:35 AM
Would have bought this game, played demo, but so slow to go to other scenes!! notice other people would like the the walkthro, to see how long the game is? Pansy

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 11 1:38 PM
Can anyone out there me? stuck on chaper 9, where do you get the coin to put on the disk to open the door? and also haw do you get the the vine key? Pansy12

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 11 1:22 PM
patscable wrote:I put the silver fountain emblem on the floor and activated the puzzle. I gave up on the puzzle and skipped it. I never got the gear handle piece. not sure important The doo;r opened and I went in but I don't have the secert tree disc> Where did I miss that???????? thank you pat

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 11 1:21 PM
patscable wrote:I put the silver fountain emblem on the floor and activated the puzzle. I gave up on the puzzle and skipped it. I never got the gear handle piece. not sure important The doo;r opened and I went in but I don't have the secert tree disc> Where did I miss that???????? thank you pat

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 10, 11 1:21 PM

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Sep 7, 11 11:28 AM
I have finished the game with no problems, great game? but terrible ending Pansy12

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition on Sep 2, 11 2:51 PM
Thanks for your help managed to sort ot out myself, but thanks again Pansy

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 20, 10 11:01 AM
Can anyone help me, got the combination, can't get the lock to open?? so getting quite angry with myself ha ha.

Have seen the other replies but still can't work it out help help

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 20, 10 10:52 AM
Pattycakes38 wrote:Can't get the combination to work. I've put the colored # in the middle and tried different combinations but the lock won't open! Love this game and hate to be hung up on something that I'm probably doing wrong. HELP!

posted in The Heritage on Jun 2, 10 1:01 PM
Hi brilliant game, what happened to the end????

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 5, 10 1:22 PM
Hi got all the way to chapter 2, got so far in chater 3 but then message comes up to say deleting game?? very disappointed was really enjoying this game, can you help thanks

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Illusions on May 5, 10 1:15 PM
lovestoseek wrote:well I D/Led 2 times and I get this when I try to start it up..Error Access Violation at 0x004ED3DE (tried to read 0X00000000) program terminated) Thats what it bsays then goes away..????

posted in 3 Cards to Dead Time on Apr 4, 10 1:54 PM
Most boring game I ever played, wish I could have my money back!!!!!

posted in Dark Parables: Curse of Briar Rose on Mar 29, 10 12:51 PM
Hi I am haveing the same trouble, can't get to the next level as I can't get the coin, have you managed to sort it out yet? if you have can you let me know thanks Pansy12

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Mar 24, 10 12:19 PM
Have never found the answer? , thanks for the message byeeeeeeeee

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Nov 23, 08 12:57 PM
Can anyone help me with 4 elements, am stuck on last part, have tried 3 times now, have just failed again help please thanks Pansy12

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator