Posts created by tabsy

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 13, 12 12:06 PM
Me too. I can't decide whether to play on and see if I can fix the lighter or start again.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai: The Regal Scepter on Oct 8, 11 1:56 AM
I loved the first one, so I was happy to see a sequel. For my part I love the graphics, they have a nice 'Indian feel' which makes a change from the spooky graphics (which I also love!). This like the first one seems to be a game which will involve quite a bit of thinking and planning, but at least you can travel by map.

Played the demo and this is a must buy. Great graphics and some interesting new minigames.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 5:18 AM
**** Spoiler ***

After trying lots of times I eventually succeeded with the third of the start times. I think it might be that you have to get the exact pixel! But when it hits you will exit the close up automatically.

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 4:29 AM
No help here, I'm sorry, because I have exactly the same problem. I have tried all 3 times and none of them work.

posted in Vampire Saga - Welcome To Hell Lock on Jul 9, 11 3:04 AM
I agree with thistle, the 'travel by photo' is a nice touch. I'm enjoying the game play and will buy it. The graphics are good and the **** scenes are clear enough. Another goodie from [removed by moderator].

posted in Snark Busters: All Revved up on May 7, 11 2:32 AM
Great game, I enjoy FROGS and this one has nicely sized pieces but not too easy to find. Minigames fairly simple so far, lovely graphics. Another good game from Alawar, I've bought it.

posted in Our Worst Fears: Stained Skin on Apr 17, 11 2:48 AM
Just played twenty minutes and stopped to buy. Interesting twist in the **** scenes as already mentioned. I'm also keen to find out how the story ends. With this weekend's sale there's no reason for me not to buy this.

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island: The Ghost Ship on Apr 2, 11 4:21 AM
After only 20 minutes this is a buy for me, I enjoy FROGS so that's a bonus. I love (removed by moderator) games I have found them to be good quality in graphics and game play and I feel that they really think about the players experience and enjoyment when developing. In the past they have made some pretty short games, but overall I didn't mind too much simply because they were so good.

posted in The Fool on Apr 1, 11 6:17 AM
I also beta tested this and really enjoyed it. I'm reasonably experienced at HOGS/IHOGS but still found the game a challenge. Looking forward to playing the full version.

posted in Spirit Seasons: Little Ghost Story on Jan 22, 11 7:49 AM
Fun game. I like the graphics and the gameplay. I started on casual and may switch to the harder version when I buy as the **** scenes are very clear (there aren't hints in **** in the harder version). I was expecting to play the Treasure seekers today but somehow it just didn't 'grab' me despite loving the previous ones so this will be my weekend game this week.

posted in The Dragon Dance on Nov 30, 10 12:31 PM
I'd like to know too, I just have a big empty space.

After 4 pages there's little I can add except to say I will be buying this at the weekend. I'm usually cautious about CE's but this is too good to wait for.

shecia1 wrote:I still can't find it!! I keep staring at that stupid pipe! where is it??

It is written in grey on the bottom edge of the pipe, start about 1/3 of the way from the left edge and click.

posted in Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison on Sep 5, 10 9:29 AM
Love the game, looks like I'm near half way after the trial hour so it'll probably be relatively short. But, the story is interesting and the captions are very funny, so nice to have a game with such wit and humor (I loved the HOG trial game on the first computer LOL). It's not a difficult game for the experienced player but engaging nonetheless. For $4.99 it's a definite buy for me.

posted in Lost in the City: Post Scriptum on Aug 27, 10 3:16 AM
Just finished the demo, I enjoyed the first one and I plan to buy this one. The storyline is engaging and I definitely want to find out how it ends. The HOG scenes are clear too. It has a scary vibe being set in the near future but without the horror elements which I love but I know some people don't.

posted in Mystic Diary: Haunted Island on Aug 22, 10 2:01 PM
Took me ages to find it. Have you done the balance puzzle? If so go back to it and click on it again. You should get the sulfur automatically.

posted in Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club on Aug 15, 10 6:28 AM
Since this combines my two faves, FROGS and steam punk it's a definite buy for me.

posted in Redrum: Time Lies on Aug 7, 10 1:42 AM
I beta tested this and was really disappointed that I couldn't buy it straight away! It'll be a definite buy for me.

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 19, 10 1:23 AM
I beta tested this in May. I must say I enjoyed it immensely, good storyline and some challenging gameplay.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator