Posts created by lemarmot

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 11:51 AM
I got it .... I got it. Right after I asked, I tried it again

There's a very faint outline of the second fish ... you have to line it up with that

Weird, eh?? Somebody said, "ask and ye shall receive"

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 8, 17 11:39 AM
me too ... please please help. I hate not being able to finish a game

It must be possible because some one did finish ... Valdy, how did you do it?

Janice
in sunny Sidney by the Sea

posted in MatchVentures on Sep 29, 17 1:46 PM
I've been playing for two or three days, and loving this game. The problem is it boots me right out and i have to do a cold boot to get in again. The game starts up at the beginning of the level I was at

this has happened at three different levels. I'm currently at Level 11 and it keeps booting me out of here. This has happened at Levels 8 and 5 also

Can you fix this for me, please? Otherwise I'll have to quit trying and uninstall the game.

Janice on Vancouver Island

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 16 9:14 AM
the problem with the harpoon seems to be a glitch worth fixing

I would like to have a fix or a refund (or credit)

Janice B on Vancouver Island

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 16 9:12 AM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are a few issues that have been reported, and I'd like to first provide a specific set of steps for those who are having trouble with downloading the game and how to receive more help for the issue being seen in the bonus chapter with the harpoon being unable to be used as expected.

If you are having trouble downloading or installing the game, this page from our <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/">Help Pages</a> may be able to assist:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=536">Problems Downloading or Installation Failed</a>

If you are seeing some trouble with the bonus chapter in this game, or with an item not being able to be used as expected, the following page may be able to help troubleshoot that issue:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1748">Run Game as Administrator</a>

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgIlinalta

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 11:45 AM
I'm supposed to use the match to light the oil lamp in the tent, but I can't find the tent

enjoying this game - it's different and a refreshing change

Janice
in Sidney

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Nov 12, 15 2:37 PM
i kept going back to previous levels until I had enough money to buy some extra turns .... didn't use the money until I'd passed thru the consecutive part ... just kept trying ... took a very long time, and now I'm at level 99

seems like I've been playing this game for months, but it's the best one ever

has anybody actually finished yet?

Janice
on Vancouver Island

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Nov 3, 15 12:38 PM
has anyone ever really finished this game?

I've been struggling away at level 95, but still loving it

I think I know what to do - go back to other levels to gain more purchasing powers ... then I think I have enough at 1600 ... spend it at level 95 and fail again

back to lower levels ... it's addictive

how are you all doing?

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 21, 15 7:23 PM
4mybirds4 wrote:
lemarmot wrote:has any one been able to get past this level 38 - it requires a run of 4 hearts

I've tried for a long long time

can you give me a tip, please

Janice
on Vancouver Island

Buy Joker cards and use them on any Heart cards, they will count towards your run of Hearts.

thanks so much - I hadn't noticed that you could buy stuff - so now I'm on my way

loving this game, but sometimes frustrating

at Level 87 now, so it's close to the big finish

posted in Forgotten Tales: Day of the Dead on Oct 17, 15 5:03 PM
has any one been able to get past this level 38 - it requires a run of 4 hearts

I've tried for a long long time

can you give me a tip, please

Janice
on Vancouver Island

posted in Mystery of Neuschwanstein on Apr 21, 15 8:46 AM
I think it's under the castle

There's a black map on a stone wall, and I don't know what to do from there - I have recently received a can of black color - I have an axe and a saw

The hint takes me back again - can you help me please

so far, loving this game - it's different

Janice

posted in Cadenza: The Kiss of Death Collector's Edition on Apr 4, 15 3:03 PM
I couldn't get past this one until I finally gave up

Went back to the start with a new username, and when I got to the drum stars, they worked first time. But by then I'd used up all my trial time period.

I'll buy this one now because I played the previous Cadenza and like it a lot

Happy Easter from the bunny

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 9, 15 12:35 PM
I'm giving up now - can't get past the chess board. I have all the chess pieces but there are no jars on the board. I have one jar that I found somewhere else, but can't remember where that was.

Thanks for all your help

Janice

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 8, 15 1:22 PM
I think I've discovered the problem with my chess game ... I don't have four jars. I have one jar, and I can't find the others

help again, please

Janice

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 6, 15 1:25 PM
I have all the chess pieces, and I have some empty spots for bottles at another location. There were no bottles on the chess board.

Can you give me a hint, please, about where to go from here. This game is not good for my blood pressure.

Janice

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 5, 15 12:57 PM
but I can't get the queen to move - it sets off an alarm

how can I get around that?

Janice

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 10:52 AM
I guess it's the acid one because I have an acid reagent

I didn't know there was more than one lab - there's a big locked glass cabinet on the left

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 10:06 AM
this game is too hard for me, but I'm too stubborn to give up

I'm in the lab and I have a bunch of stuff, and I think I should get into that cabinet, but I need a key

what should I do next?

Janice

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 5:25 PM
I'm trying to make the face look like a good one

Is that the object of this scene?

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 12:27 PM
I need something to attach the umbrella to the broom handle, but I can't find it

this is a tough game, but I think I'll buy it ... I'll be asking a lot of questions

thanks for any help you can offer, and you'll be hearing from me again

Janice

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator