Posts created by Just_1_more_puzl

posted in Gnomes Garden on Jun 14, 17 12:30 PM
Mine says I don't have them all either. the only thing I see different is the sprinter and speeding up constructions are circles but my freeze time one is a trophy. can someone see if they have same please? so I know if I need to play til those 2 become trophies as well or what. Thank you.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Aug 26, 16 1:00 AM
Try re-installing and if that doesn't work try tech support. Good luck.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Aug 25, 16 3:09 PM
If I am not mistaken this level has two different blue flowers to make your
6 pairs.

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Aug 18, 16 10:52 PM
pfalcioni wrote:Yes, there are only 40 levels, and it is impossible to complete all the trophies with this iteration of the game. The Deluxe edition (not available on Big Fish) had another 10 levels.

Well darn What now Big Fish?

posted in Building the Great Wall of China 2 on Aug 18, 16 10:51 PM
Some items in the HOS you need to click a bit to the right of the object while using the magnifying glass to find the item. I hope this helps

posted in Pirate Chronicles on Jun 18, 16 7:11 PM
the boats sail faster each level you go up. i believe that is correct.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 16 7:26 AM
oh. thank you. i had gotten all the morphs and didn't notice a change, but if its a light purple i wouldn't have noticed the change. thanks again

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 9:09 AM
What are the cracked eggs and how do i find them?

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 9:05 AM
may be a technical issue. post in that thread or contact customer support. good luck

posted in Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End Collector's Edition on Jun 9, 16 9:03 AM
after you finish the game, click extras on the game menu

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Apr 7, 16 3:56 PM
That is as it appears to be in mine as well.. maybe it is limited like the number of villagers.

posted in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children on Apr 7, 16 3:54 PM
south east below dam 2red flowers

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Feb 4, 16 7:53 AM
ty so much for the heads-up.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation on Feb 4, 16 7:47 AM
yes, several times. and I could not click it...

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: Madagascar on Jun 17, 15 11:55 PM
Play level 60 and do not finish until you have played 45 minutes on the clock and that will get you that trophy.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Apr 20, 15 6:18 PM
Linzsocal wrote:What levels are the stickers on?
Is there a sticker walkthru?

as far as I can tell, after level 11 stickers can appear any level you have already played at any time and sometimes several times.

still did not get all stickers missing 1 on the 2nd and 3rd profiles I played even with GOLD on all levels and replaying levels up to 4 times each to see if it would trip it. Am thinking maybe to get them all you have to be just lucky. *shrugs* dunno.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season on Apr 9, 15 1:37 AM
am unsure if the colors mean anything else. The issue I am having is I have played all the way through and am even starting to replay it from beginning without resetting progress and I still have one sticker missing.... any idea how to trigger that last one?
***update; uninstalled it and reinstalled it before I began replaying the levels. Still no luck. Am now on a new profile and playing through again. Will update again if/when I get all stickers. ***

posted in Northern Tale 3 on May 21, 14 7:46 AM
If you haven,t figured this one out yet...
You need to clear the path between the warrior on the left and the merman on the right then click on the warrior.

I hope this helps.

posted in Northern Tale 3 on May 21, 14 7:38 AM
I have gotten several levels with scores of 10,000+ but apparently this means level score without the bonuses. Can anyone suggest a level to accomplish this task?

posted in Virtual Villagers: A New Home on May 2, 14 1:22 AM
I have had women with babies at 72. I think they stop bearing when they want to. Its weird because I have some women who don't want to have babies at all no matter how many times she is introduced to a guy and have parenting ticked as her skill. Makes for some very interesting games to say the least.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator