Posts created by grandmagamer49

posted in Demon Hunter 3: Revelation on May 15, 16 10:28 AM
No buy for me. jerky movements of the curser, annoying. changed the settings to system curser and same thing..games have to flow smoothly for me or no buy.

posted in Endless Fables: The Minotaur's Curse on Apr 11, 16 12:20 PM
This game would be good but as like with others the game drags...

posted in Shrouded Tales: Revenge of Shadows on Aug 16, 15 2:50 PM
No buy for me. Game curser choppy and jerky. Cheap graphics, not much thought put into playability..

posted in Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Tracks of Terror on Aug 14, 15 7:31 PM
Game won't load. Froze on startup..

Screen freeze, slow loading of screens..definitely tech issues. need revisions..will wait to purchase until resolved..

posted in Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum on May 24, 13 3:03 PM
Just tried the same thing and will not let me pull the nail or spray paint the duck. Have read all the tech issues and nothing regarding this has been addressed or resolved.I did uninstall just now but after reading more on this seems as if the issue has not been resolved. Think I'll ask for my money back..

posted in Theatre of the Absurd Collector's Edition on May 27, 12 4:06 PM
cannot get the mace to put in the bell..i have the earth, moon and sun rotating in the mace but clicked all over it and can't get it to release..the strategy guide is not helpful.

posted in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 12 9:05 PM
I saw the layout but because my eyesight must be poor i cannot make out what they are that well..and also i am not a chess player so don't know the names of the pieces...

posted in Pahelika: Revelations on Mar 4, 12 2:28 PM
Was looking forward to playing the demo..Installing game no problem..Could not get vthe crow bar to mobe the box since it appears as if the inventory items list is stuck and will not appear to show the crow bar..Could be a glitch..

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar on Jan 2, 12 3:50 PM
Why is the free trail of this game and one other so short? I mean 30 min. is not enough for me to decide if it's a buy or not...

I have all of the Ravenhearst collection and was so pleased about getting a new game. I played all of about 30 min and decided am not buying this one..Did not like the morphing puzzle's..

Logged off the game and went back and retried the same place i left off. Found the light piece and was able to proceed with the game..Am now in the Extra play and feel i will be able to finish this!

Almost got through the game and was at the lamp assembly. Could not assemble and hit the skip button. Lamp assembly disappeared and cannot locate it now. Cannot proceed. Unwilling to restart from beginning. Getting a little frustrated with CE's not working properly. Am not the tester and yes I did demo game prior with no problems but we are not able to play the entire game to evaluate to see if there are glitches in the whole game..

I had five rings on the first time played. got stuck. went back and replayed, collected the 5 rings and made sure i placed each ring on the correct hands. same problem. i think this is a glitch and am very disappointed especially having paid for a CE that does not work. why didn't they allow removal of the rings and replace in the order they are supposed to be on?

posted in Sacra Terra: Angelic Night Collector's Edition on Jul 31, 11 11:32 AM
No need to get snarky Ms. Anna. If u have tech issues please let BF know so that they can advise u. The forums are here to help and guide u to the best possible solution to your problem. but if BF doesn't know what that is well they can't help.

posted in Sandra Fleming Chronicles: Crystal Skulls on Jun 28, 11 6:12 PM
Same problem here, could not get past the title page. Unable to enter name. could not get cursor to work and exit the game. sorry but no play no pay..

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on Jun 28, 11 7:43 AM
am on my 4th try on this game and now can't even find the 5th gem. am so ready to ditch this game..as someone suggested the guide is flawed.

totally annoying game, with bright lights, flying birds and blurry scenes.. i too did enjoy the first one but this is not one that I will buy, sorry..

posted in Phantasmat on Mar 9, 11 9:59 AM
Am so sorry you two but loved this game.

Another CE! Since Jan. have not really bought any regular games since most of the good ones have been collector editions! All Feb. was the same thing nothing that really was interesting to me and am just refering to my tastes. Others may find match 3 fun and cutsie but for me, not..
Why we can't use credits to apply to CE's is beyond me. makes me want to jump ship to other gaming sights to see what they have to offer.

I've been a faithful gamer since 2008 and believe we should get better privildges such as being able to use game credits on CE's!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator