Posts created by maxforme

posted in Cubis Kingdoms Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 18 12:50 AM
Love Cubis - but - Why do the Puzzle games only give 2 gold stars? There was nothing in the intro to the Puzzle only that you can't get and Elixir.

posted in Quest of the Dragon Soul on Jul 30, 17 12:58 AM
Quite boring. I don't exactly know just what I am supposed to do or how to do it. It is a very simplistic game, there seems to be no strategy or purpose. It didn't hold my interest long enough to play the whole hour of the trial period. Sorry about that but you can keep this one.

posted in The Trials of Olympus II: Wrath of the Gods on Jan 15, 17 1:44 AM
I am stuck on level 3-13. I can swap tiles but they won't admit that they have made a match and remove from the game board. Even the tiles suggested won't actually do anything.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled but still won't work. I am using Windows 10 on a pc.

posted in Silver Tale on Apr 27, 16 12:53 AM
I can't create a new player.
I click on create but I can't type anything into the name field even if I delete the first player. When I do delete the player I can't get out of the Add player box and had to shut down the game from Task Manager.
I am using a brand new desktop pc running Windows 10. I hate changing computers anyway but reloading all the games is a nuisance without having silly things go wrong as well.
Please tell me how to start with a new player.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature on Apr 9, 16 11:57 PM
Play in Casual or Expert level.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 21, 15 5:42 PM
I love these games but I can't work out the way they are scored.
Most of the time I receive 25 points for tile being removed, either there or not there. but sometimes I am given 50 points per tile and I can't see what the difference is. As I usually play this game late at night the brain is probably not working properly but I would like to know the scoring rules. Just my competitive nature - I have to get the best score.

posted in Monument Builders: Colosseum on Sep 9, 14 3:49 AM
I have collected all the stone and I have 5 workers. I can't collect the wood. The carrier won't go anywhere for me and now I can't get my workers to chop the wood. I click on the grove and get a yellow ring around it but I can't get a green tick for a worker. What have I done wrong?

posted in Cubis Creatures on Aug 19, 14 2:13 AM
I finally got 3 stars but not a perfect game. what I did was delete the solid block on one side of the corner. Then remove the next colour at ground level either by deleting it or pushing it out of the way with another colour. If you don't get rid of this extra colour block you will match it up and then never be able to get another block into the right space again. Lift up the first colour till you have 2 stacked blocks then you can either lift again with the same colour if you are lucky enough to get one or just use any colour to lift the block to reach the star on the top. All the other corners can be attacked the same way and just do your best with the colours as they come out for the big block in the middle. It took me several games just to get the corner colours out of the way.

posted in Cubis Creatures on Jul 8, 14 2:12 AM
I am a great fan of Cubis. I loved the first one that you can't get any more and replay Cubis Gold frequently.
The new one was a delight to see. I haven't had any trouble with the reset button, in fact I didn't even know it was there until I read the forum. The mouse is a little jerky and sometimes won't settle exactly where I want it. Maybe a smoothing out programme could be developed.
So far I am loving the game.
Only up the World 3 but working on it.

posted in League of Mermaids: Pearl Saga on May 1, 14 1:07 AM
I had a sense deja vu particularly as the scores are exactly the same as in League of Mermaids. This was a bit of a surprise to see this. There is a choice of player like there is in Atlantis.
I am disappointed that it is the same game as I have been playing for free for a long time. I do feel a bit ripped off. The only difference I can see is the extra players but you could always wipe the scores and start again.

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Apr 24, 14 12:28 AM
The ceramic glue is in the town square on the top of the sign. The hint wouldn't reveal it to me for a while but eventually I found it. Best of luck.

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Apr 23, 14 5:27 AM
I have unmasked Maynard (Am I the only person who remembers Dobie Gillis?) and all I have left in my inventory is Stain Remover, Twine, Mop, Wood Stain, Hooked Pole and Liquid Soap. I have already found and used the box cutter but the clues tell me I still have to find a useful object in the Restoration Room. I have gone over the room very slowly and no hand has shown up. I tried to find something above the Clue sign where the bee flies but I just leave the room. I can't find any more useful objects. Please help.

posted in Ghost Whisperer™ on Apr 19, 14 3:30 AM
I have opened the curtain, scraped the paint off the window and changed the times on the clocks. Nothing happens. I understand that animals are supposed to pop out of the clocks but the clocks don't do anything. I have gone out of the puzzle to start again but it doesn't reset and comes back where I was before. Is there a way that I have done something out of sequence and can I get back on track?

posted in Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic on Apr 18, 14 4:17 AM
I can't get this to work out either. I have tried the spoiler from left to right and right to left. I can't see how the numbers are going to work out. 7 from 9 will always leave 2 and there is always 7 left in the middle jar. I am completely stumped how to get and odd and an even number to add up to an even number. Has anyone got this one out yet?

posted in Push The Box on Apr 5, 14 4:51 AM
I can't get out of the box in level 34. 2 wolves at once are too much for me. Please help!!!!

posted in The Sparkle 2: Evo on Feb 26, 14 3:23 PM
I tried this as a 1 hour trial. Gave up after 10 minutes. I couldn't understand the instructions, I couldn't make the mouse do what I thought the instructions said to do and I couldn't get out of the tutorial. If, as some other fishies say, it is designed for an ipad then go for it. I am deleting it from my PC. It certainly doesn't hold any excitement for me or desire to want to play it. The instructions are terribly poor, the music is downright boring. It probably would be good to use late at night to go to sleep but not for me to play.

There isn't a place to change player that I have found. Maybe I just haven't looked in the right place. We like to compete against each other but without being able to change player of restart a game we can't do this. Is there a way to play 2 or more people or how can I delete all of my scores and start with a new person.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Feb 20, 14 4:34 AM
Finally!!!!! I replayed everything, twice. I tried for speed, I tried for accuracy and it looks as though the answer is the Hydra Heads. You have to keep all of Hercules life intact, the green bar at the bottom. The third time the hydra appears if you are not ready you will loose a large piece of Hercules life. Be ready and start zapping. At the end it says I have finished with all achievements and won the Champions of Champions. Yay!!!

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Feb 20, 14 4:17 AM
What is "The Extra Heads"? I haven't seen that achievement on my map. Where is it? I have played 3.9 and have had 5 workers at once in games twice but there is nothing to show me the "Extra Heads". Where is the picture for the :Extra Heads" on the map?. This must be the achievement that I am missing but can't find anywhere.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Feb 17, 14 2:53 AM
I have played through the entire game 3 times now. Each time I have gold on every level and each of the mini games I am getting a new record.
I cannot get the last 2 achievements - Excellence - Complete all mini games perfectly ( a gold banner and a new record should be completed perfectly to my thinking) and Champion of Champions - earn every achievement ( Can't get this because of the Excellence not being recorded)
Is this is problem with the game. I can't see where anyone has said that have finished with all achievements but there has to be a trick somewhere that I have missed.
Can you offer some clues?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator