Posts created by allk_e

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 2:28 PM
I've had the issue with customers not moving even after their questions are answered in several different levels in the first 3 stores. Sometimes, their patience meter counts down until they just leave, and sometimes people back up behind them; in the 3rd level of the fish store, I have a guy whose question I answered, but he won't move AND it doesn't count down his green patience ring, so the level never ends as long as a customer is standing there!

I also had this happen once with the sandwich counter, although I had all the ingredients, it wouldn't let me make the sandwich and the customer got angry and left

Sometimes if I restart the game/level, I don't get the same customer order, so I get through, other times it doesn't matter - not much fun, though when I'm wondering if it's going to get jammed everytime a question pops up!!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 1, 12 2:26 PM
I've had this problem on a few different levels, in all three of the first 3 stores. In some cases they continue to get inpatient even though I've spoken with them, but I'm now stuck on an early level in the fish market, where a guy's question mark won't disappear, but it won't count down, either, so the level won't end because the guy's just standing there!!

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Jan 17, 12 10:00 AM
Is there a way to switch between the customers whose orders I see and the ones who are just pictures? For the VIP's, it says to serve them first, but it seems that I have to serve the 3 customers whose orders I can see first.

Thanks!

posted in Fix-It-Up Eighties: Meet Kate's Parents on Feb 22, 11 2:58 PM
I tried to install the trial, and it froze my Game Manager. When I restarted it, it said my trial had expired, when the total time was maybe 5 minutes (in case the game was running in the background). Will we be able to try the game?

posted in Burger Bustle on Jun 14, 10 12:09 PM
I love this game, and bought it after playing the trial but I'm experiencing much of the same issues as others who have posted here. When I tried to open Survival mode, the game crashed (I haven't tried again as I don't have time to play right now so only tried it once); I've had the game crash at random levels, sometimes ones that I had already played, but it crashed when I used cookies, for example -- if I didn't offer cookies during that level, it was fine (I believe it was one of the earlier levels in the Western restaurant); in general, the crashes seem to be fairly inconsistent in that once I re-start the game, I'm usually able to get through the level. However, these little glitches are just plain annoying. This is a great game, and I don't think that delaying its release by a bit to ensure it was bug free would've really hurt sales, but there does come a point where you wonder how cash hungry were the developers that they weren't as thorough as they could've been.

posted in Kitchen Brigade on Oct 6, 09 3:30 PM
Does anyone know how Master Chef Mode differs from the regular story mode? Master Chef only unlocks after you finish regular story mode, but it doesn't seem any harder, and the goals are the same, at least for the first few levels. I played a few, but it got boring since it seems EXACTLY the same as the beginning of the story mode -- including the tutorials!

posted in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe on Jun 8, 09 5:59 PM
I'm having a smiliar problem,also on level 23 (I think, it's the one where the peppers are introduced); Just as I'm almost done the level I'm told the game has stopped working and it exits. I contgacted tech support and they asked me to run a Dr. Felix scan, and they came back saying that my video card hasn't been upgraded in a while. I will try to get the update drivers from the manufacturer website and let you know if it works.

Bug
 posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Nov 28, 08 4:40 PM
For the scroll problem, if you click on the message board, then back to inventory, the scroll re-appears.

I haven't encountered any other serious bugs, but I've seen people complaining about the 100 Seaweed Quest to Australia, a $6000 quest for Lisbon and getting requests for products they don't have access to all the ingredients for (in case anyone's keeping a list). Also, some people have complained that the game crashes when they try to finish certain quests. I think I've spent more time googling solutions than playing!

I enjoyed this game at the beginning, but now I've lost interest because everytime I try to play it, I'm afraid that the next quest will be a bug.

posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Nov 25, 08 11:05 AM
I have the same problem with the Cairo factory, although I read on another site that once you get all of the factories, they line up nicely in the box. In the meantime, you can move your cursos over it to see the status.

As for the scroll bar (in the inventory and factory screen), if you swtich to the message screen and then back to the inventory or factory screen, the scroll back returns. From what I've been reading, this game was released with a lot of bugs on both RA and here, but many of the answers are available if you look around.

Have fun,

Bug
 posted in Lavender`s Botanicals on Nov 25, 08 11:03 AM
HI Everyone,

For the quest with four different items, it should be five, you also need 20 items of the night moisturizer. I've seen people having problems on other websites, and I came accros this solution and it worked.

Have fun,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator