Posts created by Catzen

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 10, 17 10:06 AM
Sestra wrote:My glitch was with the puzzle supplied by third door in the water world - one piece of the picture became stuck underneath the rest, and I couldn't complete the picture. Had to go back to a, thankfully, previously saved area, and then go back into the water world and try again - this time I was really careful not to try and move the pieces too quickly, and was able to complete the picture.

I have the same problem but do not have a saved game. Do you have a solution? I have a screen shot if you need it.

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 7, 17 7:30 PM
I found the first bean early on (with the mask) but seem to have lost it somewhere. I have gone back over everything, but can't find it so can't deposit it where necessary later in the puzzle.

Any suggestions?

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 7, 17 7:27 PM
Make sure all of the wavy lines are matched up at the edges of the puzzle. It took me a while to get it because of that.

posted in Defense of Egypt on Feb 6, 17 2:20 PM
The game completely freezes my computer at the higher difficult levels.I have Windows 10, and all my drivers are up to date. When the computer freezes I have to reboot. I really like this game and would like to finish playing it.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 27, 16 1:58 PM
It worked! Thank you.

I got to Level 32 with 14 defenders left and I halted the game and sold everything except the freezers. Along the way I even sold two of those as I didn't want to chance the big scorpions being killed. There are 8 big scorpions, so I let them all through and had 6 defenders to finish the game.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 24, 16 5:40 PM
I can get to level 32 with all 15 lives left but get crushed by the scorpions. Has anyone actually made it past this level?

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 18, 16 3:43 PM
No answers, just sympathy. I can't get past it either. Would love some help from someone out there.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 18, 16 11:05 AM
Windows 10 home

Why do lose stars as the game goes on? Is it a tech issue or an unexplained aspect of the game?

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 17, 16 6:13 PM
As I play and acquire stars, I find that I lose them as well. I will see 96 stars, then a minute later it will be down to 89. Is there a logical explanation for this? Has anyone else seen this happen?

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 12, 16 1:14 PM
On level 8 I noticed an icon on the upper right side that said 88 and had a small graphic next to it. After looking at the help section, I saw that it is "Vitriol" and that visible enemies are poisoned and lose vitality.

I like this game but it is very frustrating, we shouldn't have to hunt for definitions of weapons. As for the weapons that cost 999, I have no idea what they are about.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 6, 16 5:10 PM
I have upgraded to the max amount of gold to start and use lots of crossbows, freezers and cannons opposite each other at the start. That helps me build up gold to buy other weapons. I have saved the game but can't get a screenshot (it only shows as black when I paste it}. I will keep trying.

I only have one screen of weapons when I go to the store, and none of them are the special weapons. I am really frustrated.

posted in Rome Defenders: The First Wave on Aug 6, 16 1:42 PM
In the help section they have "special weapons" on the left hand side of the screen, yet that option has not shown itself to me yet.

I am at level 6 and can't seem to get past it. This is a good game, but after hours on level 6 I am getting discouraged that I will ever get past it. The special weapons would help.

posted in Darkness and Flame: Born of Fire Collector's Edition on Jun 30, 16 9:15 AM
This game runs really slowly on Windows 10. I have exited and gone back in, but t is still painfully slow.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 18, 16 8:20 AM
Really appreciate your help.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 17, 16 8:21 PM
I have a blue potion which calls for fire. I have a dragon's egg, but no other fire. Also, I can't pick up the violin pieces in the Arena.

Can anyone send me in the right direction.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 14, 16 5:54 PM
Got it, finally. Thanks. I hadn't done things in order and didn't find the right library.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 14, 16 5:38 PM
Where is she?
Thanks.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 11, 16 7:34 AM
It does, but I can't find the plans either.

Totally stuck.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 10, 16 5:18 PM
I have the frog prince but can't seem to give it to the Mayor's daughter. Any suggestions.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Mar 10, 16 3:48 PM
I have tried standing in front of the bricked over door frame in the castle and hitting the space bar but nothing happens. I have the castle plans and Boyle's revenge still open for major quests. Finding the ledger and wayward witch are the side quests I have open.

I have been stuck here for a while and would love to move forward. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator