Posts created by AngieRN

posted in Nancy Drew - Danger by Design on Feb 15, 13 5:54 AM
Hi,
I was having the same trouble not being able to put the ingredients into the parfait glass, until I found the solutions in another post. I only needed to click each ingredient on the part of the glass where that layer would need to go. So as soon as I clicked the bottom part of the glass.. viola! And note that you don't need to put the topping on it extra. Just ring the bell when you're finished with the parfait, and you will hear 'Perfect'.

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Aug 28, 12 8:00 AM
I was going out of my mind trying to retake the lousy pic of megan,again and again, totally stuck here, and just read here that the original pic of megan was on the table behind Leela. Thank you so much for this post!

posted in Nancy Drew: Warnings at Waverly Academy on Aug 28, 12 7:57 AM
exdir wrote:I found the answer to my own question...Megan's picture is on the table behind Leela. Click on the table. (For anyone else who is stuck)

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 15, 12 1:23 PM
I noticed the the game closing down to desktop also, but thought it was just my computer doing it.

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 15, 12 1:22 PM
minnietheminx wrote:I haven't had any problems playing the game except that it intermittently kept closing down to desktop - has anyone else found this?

posted in Grim Tales: The Legacy on Feb 15, 12 1:20 PM
I've been playing this game for the past week and loving it, until I found a glitch. In the library, after opening book shelves with the owl, and solving mini game with the statues, a lamp appears. And according to the walkthrough, I am supposed to add the roller and a hidden object scene will open up. But I can't get it to accept the roller. So frustrating! Is anyone else having difficulties like this?

posted in Dracula Origin on Mar 6, 09 10:33 AM
Go back to where the grave digger is digging and pick up the tool by the edge of the open grave. This can then be used to scrape the hidden dates on the Lemon mosulium, and thus giving you the combo to the lock. But be sure to listen to the clue that the grave digger gives for the numbers of the lock.

posted in Nancy Drew: The Haunted Carousel on Feb 11, 09 5:10 AM
I can't get another park pass from Harlan so I can get the harmonica. What do I do now?

posted in Nancy Drew - Curse of Blackmoor Manor on Jan 6, 09 10:08 AM
Looking for a good Nancy Drew game with challenging puzzles.. Can someone give me some advice on what is good?

posted in Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake on Jan 6, 09 10:01 AM
I want to find a good Nancy Drew game.. the first two I played were pretty good.. Castle Malloy and Crystal Skull.. but was very disappointed in Venice. What are some other games in this genre, with good puzzles that are good?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator