Posts created by Chaorite

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 11:37 PM
There is a key to each drawer of the sewing machine. One is in the bedroom, one hangs from the wall in the sewing room. There is another key on the window ledge in the sewing room which is left of the chair. It will open the key to the chest in the bedroom which is where you'll find the fourth piece of material you need.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 22, 09 11:34 PM
You're posting in the wrong forum. There is a forum for DC3. Posting there might provide you an answer faster since people playing are looking there, not here.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 22, 09 11:13 PM
No doubt you've found it by now, but it's in the bushes next to the gate to the left. Look near in the bushes near the hinges and you should find it.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 22, 09 10:52 PM
First you put the pictures on the wall into their correct places. Then once you have the piano open, you can click on each picture and then go to the open piano. Notes will play. By mimicking those notes in order the picture will stay "unlocked" Once you have unlocked all (any squence you like) the door will open.

posted in Dream Chronicles on May 22, 09 10:50 PM
I found this a bit funny too when I first played. You have to move the screwdriver itself over the screws, not the mouse pointer. It's a bit weird but if you mess about with it for a while, it should work.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 10:43 PM
Actually I loved this game even though it did end a tad abruptly. It's much better than other hidden object games where you just have to find the pieces. In this type of game you have to find, then construct and figure out what to do. It's much more active. I wish there were more of these kinds of games.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 10:40 PM
Can someone please tell me who is SWATSquad and how the heck can they achieve a score of over 4 million???? YIKES!

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:37 PM
Is Lillith still asleep or not? The last four will only appear after she has awoken.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:35 PM
Working on the assumption you mean the key to open the chest, try looking at the end of the bed. The key is part of the decoration in the middle of the frame.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:30 PM
The key to the sewing room is in the outside edge of the window frame in the main living room. It's the upper left panel. It's quite small but it's there

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:26 PM
The key to the sewing room is in the left hand side of the window frame. Upper left panel on the outside edge.

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:21 PM
You need to open her enclosure first. To do this, click on the keyhole and then a slip of paper and a key fall inside, which you get by clicking on them to drag them under the door. The slip of paper has the potion on it.

Take the paper to the herbalists house and make the waking potion. To do this click the slip of paper and drag it over the book on the table. Then click on the book and go to the index. You'll see the waking potion listed. Make as prescribed

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 9:15 PM
Both the music and meditation rooms are simple to get to and from.

To get to the music room from the tea room, first right, then right again.
To get back from the music room, exit the room and turn first left, and left again.

To get to the meditation room from the tea room, first left, then left again.
To get back from the meditation room, exit and turn first right then right again.

Easy

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 22, 09 8:02 PM
The tiles are on the ground floor (couch to the left of the stairs where the cushions are) sometimes to the right near the door. A lot are upstairs in the main hallway and in Faye's bedroom. In the bedroom, some are in the fireplace and one is by the bedside table.

Put the tiles in place then click on that patch of the floor. Solve the pattern puzzle (I find that starting top right and working down then left across the board works well). This will open the drawer at the bottom of the stairs.

Go upstairs to Lyra's bedroom. There is a key which hangs on the end bedrest. Use it to open the chest and then spread the mat on the floor. Her toys are in the main hallway, Faye's bedroom and downstairs. You need to position the toys on the mat. If you click the bookshelf to the right of the bed a helpful poem will appear.

Solve that, and a key will appear. Take the key downstairs and it will open the drawer in the bottom step of the stairwell. There you will find the amulet.

Cheers

Jane

posted in Dream Chronicles: The Chosen Child on May 20, 09 4:05 AM
I became addicted to DC 1 & 2 last year. Having downloaded DC 3 about 9 hours ago and having played through 3 times, I'm a fan of this one too! Just exceeeded all expectations and I can't wait for another game like this. Is a fourth in the making?

Jane

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 14, 09 2:58 PM
Keep moving through the maze and you'll find a third piece. When you have all three pieces, you can use it to navigate the maze. At the early part of the maze you can only go in one direction so you can't get lost. Just don't rush or you'll go right past the paper.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Mar 14, 09 2:56 PM
It lies on the path between the door to his house and the fountain. If you click on that little walkway you'll find it.

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 27, 09 2:35 AM
I am looking for another game like this. I loved the interactiveness - the having to find things, construct things, actively problem solve. I particularly liked the mazes.

Is there another game like this? I do NOT want a boring "find this or that hidden object". Nor do I want a game that's just solve this puzzle after solve this puzzle like Azada. I am looking for something with a storyline where you interact with the environment.

Can anyone suggest anything like DC that might be suitable?

Cheers Jane

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Feb 27, 09 2:28 AM
Hi Nicky

In the first maze, you will pick up the pieces of the map as you go and you just use it as a guide for where you are.

The second maze (which I adored) is a little harder. Well, okay, it's a lot harder if you don't have a map. When you open the dream charm with the phrase that reads "Merrow is an inventor who left the fairy realm and so lost his powers", a map will appear. Copy that map to a piece of paper you can read. It's the map for the last maze.

First collect the keys which then go to the last corridor down the bottom to get the crystals from the chests. Then go back the three ladies heads and place one crystal in each bowl. A key will appear which will open the door and beyond that, lies the flask you need to find to wake Fidget.

Good luck. Peps

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator