Posts created by VTCT

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Mar 27, 18 10:34 AM
I got 809 then try to fix then it said I had played the whole game & the time was up, was to buy site unseen, What is up with this game?

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 18 1:46 PM
I can download this game but can not play it. I am in admin mode too. Try reloading 3 times. No help there Windows 10 64 bit. I can usually run most of all your games but this has happen a one before.

posted in Wanderlust: What Lies Beneath Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 18 2:17 AM
Ca;n't play this game or even even get started plus have reinstalled twice. I have Windows 10. Will wait unite until you fix the problem before doing thing for now,

posted in Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 6:10 AM
There is nothing wrong with this game just wish there was more cheerful one this last few days leading up to Christmas since it is a wonderful time of year.

posted in The Voice from Heaven on Jan 20, 17 8:49 AM
I can't seem to post a question!

posted in Epistory: Typing Chronicles on Oct 30, 16 9:06 AM
I have the problem that the screen freezes after I am out the forest and have beaten the bugs at the end that & there's no portal to jump so a backtrack & that's when I get into the freeze screen mode. I have tried two different profiles & get the same result.

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 1:45 AM
same here but it is the skip button for me

posted in Dark Romance: Curse of Bluebeard Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 16 1:44 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 1:24 PM
Hint Button doesn't work Windows 10, 64-bit

posted in Facility 47 on May 18, 16 9:33 AM
The birthday in rec room calender

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 22, 15 2:03 PM
steve_san wrote:There is a walkthrough, but we can't post external links in the forums so I am sending it to you via PM.

Same problem no full screen

posted in Lost Island: Eternal Storm on Sep 1, 15 1:15 AM
Downloaded but can't play I think that are way too many players with the same problem & think that is time BFG to step up & fix the problem since it's not us.

I don't have say much having same problems also can't play of BF games now!!!

posted in Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece Collector's Edition on Jul 11, 15 6:38 AM
crashing - use either hint or item from inventory game will crash sometimes plus the cursor l not stay in game mode, now I can't play the game at all. Don't they test more than once or even that?

posted in Animism: The Book of Emissaries on Apr 27, 15 6:08 AM
Do you have any ideas?

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside Collector's Edition on Mar 14, 15 1:07 AM
I am having trouble controlling my cursor, it won't stay where I put it!

Thanks for pointer help!

There is a problem with game going around like a Mexican Jumping Bean & As many have said I hope that there is an update soon!

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 6, 15 8:21 PM
I need help too!

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 3, 15 1:26 AM
I am at the spot to finish the snowman &get the 2md green crystal any help please?

posted in The Big Secret of a Small Town on Mar 2, 15 5:43 PM
Does any one know in which order they go in? I found by trail & error!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator