Posts created by smck325

posted in Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders on Aug 16, 17 7:29 AM
I had the same problem. I couldn't control the cursor at all and was about to quit the demo. But as Howatch said above, I changed the video setting to Low and it worked! I am on Windows 7 64 bit. Love the game!

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 30, 17 7:35 AM
Thanks Akaabbey and kuriboh1! Of course I just finished the main game and will have to start over to get them.

Your help is much appreciated! Sue

posted in Ominous Objects: The Cursed Guards Collector's Edition on Apr 29, 17 9:11 AM
Has anyone found the Logo or the Flag on the Wall? Thanks

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 17 8:36 AM
Cheryl, thank you so much!!! I finally finished with ALL achievements with your help. There are not as many people in the forums as there used to be and I miss that. Thanks again, Sue

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 17 3:41 AM
Thank you very much, Cheryl!! Now if only we could get the 13th morph. I will try again! Sue

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 21, 17 7:11 AM
Akaabbey, you get the Nose Invader when you are looking through the telescope. Go everywhere until you get to the man's nose. He will tell you you are getting too close or something like that.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 17 1:43 AM
I don't know. I have all but these (and one morph I can't find). I was just coming to the forum to ask about these! I'll check back later to see if someone answers our question.

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 10:32 PM
Cheryl, that is the one I am talking about. I've been over and over it in the extras and simply can't find it. I hope someone has the answer. I know that I am not fast enough to always get an achievement in finding 10 in 10 seconds but I always have been able to get all of the morphs!

edit to post: redknight, you said you got them all so if you get back to this forum, please tell us where it is. Thanks

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 19, 17 2:28 PM
I am trying to find the morphing object in the HOP scene where you are looking for the characteristics of the creature. Have looked everywhere. Half of the scene you have the magnifying glass and can't click on anything. Thanks

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 5:08 PM
I posted the comment above. I checked every pixel in this and finally found I had to take the temperature of the boiler on the top left of the HOP. Then everything fell into place!!

posted in Myths of the World: The Black Sun Collector's Edition on Mar 18, 17 4:56 PM
I am in the HOP scene where I am making the mirror. I have found 1 gold "cup" (it can't be used until I find another one) and a thermometer. I can't find anything else to do! Nothing I have goes anywhere and I can't find any other items from the list. Has anyone finished this scene? The guide doesn't give any instructions for HOPs but it does give instructions for the mini-game in this HOP. But, sadly, I haven't gotten to that part yet. Thanks.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 12, 17 3:07 PM
I had the same problem as mikek911. Almost at the end of the main game I went to a cave near a gate. I picked up the scroll which was on TOP of the KEY and the scroll opened. They showed that I had gotten all the scrolls and I was never allowed to pick up the KEY to continue with the game. You can't continue without the key. Please fix this glitch!! I really don't want to start over and find that the same thing happens again. I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on Dec 10, 16 1:15 PM
I finished the game and watched the entire credits. Then I get a cinematic that says they have another case for me and a car is driving in the scene. A screen pops with "Player" as the profile. I added my original profile and all of my achievements, ladybugs and morphs are lost. It's as if I have not played the game. HELP!! I don't want to play the game over again and have the same thing happen again.

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 5, 16 7:53 AM
Amandart123 and j62janet,

I tried to use a coupon for this game but it said I couldn't use it. I typed it in twice but it was refused both times! I even tried another coupon but no luck. I don't understand how you both got your coupons to work. Any clues as to what I am doing wrong?

I was enjoying the game and I sometimes like them short!

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 26, 16 1:30 PM
Isfunny, thank you so much! Although I found to get the achievement for all HOPS you need to also include the 4 extra HOPS. I finished 3 of them, but the 4th couldn't be done without playing the garden game. I started it and did about 5 of them and and there were still more to go! Quit for now.

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 9:40 AM
I'm sorry to enter this in here, but I guess I don't know how to create a new discussion!! I tried several times and it didn't post.

I have tried to find the morph in the last HOP of the main game, but no luck. I have clicked everywhere around the ladder to no avail. That's where the SG show it to be. Has anyone found it? Thanks!

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 9:35 AM
I have tried and tried to find the morph on the 1st page of this HOP, but I can't find it where the SG says it is. Has anyone else found it? The SG says it is on top of the ladder, but I have clicked everywhere around it and no luck. Thanks

posted in Nevertales: Hidden Doorway Collector's Edition on Sep 25, 16 8:28 AM
I have tried and tried to find the morphing object in the last hidden object for the main game. I looked forever in the first scene but finally gave up thinking they would come back to that page, but they never did! I have clicked near the top of the ladder on the right (where the SG point to) and nothing. Has anyone found it? Thanks!

thanks CherylParker and jaldeer for your response! I will spend tomorrow playing the game again. Do not mind since I loved the game. Spent last week playing all my Hidden Expedition games over again, so was so excited to get a new one! Thanks again!

Hello everyone. I am missing the last two achievements in the bonus chapter. Will someone please tell me where they can be found? I know I will have to start all over, but just need to finish all the achievements!! If you will just answer using white-out I would be so grateful. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator