Posts created by Thaletta

posted in The Great Gatsby: Secret Treasure on Sep 17, 14 5:31 AM
Tried to start game, I hear music but have a black screen. Windows 7 professional on my PC

posted in Inspector Magnusson: Murder on the Titanic on May 20, 12 6:03 AM
The sequence in the book is misleading instead of reading across you read in zig zag. so it is "Star - LifeBoy - Boat - Anchor - Steering Wheel."Then the rope is removed and the suitcase opens! :-) Hope this helps.

posted in Fiction Fixers: The Curse of OZ on Nov 24, 10 1:12 PM
I love it and will buy it. It has my level of difficulty, easy. The Graphics are great and the story line is excellent

posted in Season Match: Curse of the Witch Crow on Nov 14, 10 5:54 PM
I have already bought the other 2 and will be adding this to my collection. I love them all

posted in Robin Hood on Nov 14, 10 4:10 PM
I liked this game in the end. The graphics are great and I like the fact that the skip arrows are available immediately (I will play the games I missed in full when I buy the game) The music was annoying but I turned it right down. I like the fact that there are lots of different mini games. Good one BFG

posted in Antiques Roadshow ™ on Nov 12, 10 3:42 PM
I was looking forward to this game and I think the mini games are great, but I hate having to hold a magnifying glass while playing a game on my big screen monitor. Played only 30 minutes and got a headache from sqinting, so it is a no go from me.

posted in Deepica on Nov 11, 10 4:25 PM
The one thing I found most disappointing in this game is it is a marble popper and that's it. I played the 60 minutes, but with no trophies, no way of spending the earned numbers, in the end, I even let the jewels fall where they will as there was no incentive to grab them. A real shame as the game itself is good, just not enough extras and it is a no buy for me

posted in Downtown Secrets on Nov 6, 10 5:34 PM
What a WONDERFRUL game! Have put it to the top of my list of games to buy! The graphics are great the story line is actually a story line! The hints refresh very quickly and to have an actual picture of the hint is excellent!.You can click everywhere and not be punished! Congratulations BFG you got your mojo back this month, especially with this game.

posted in Atlantis: Mysteries of Ancient Inventors on Nov 4, 10 4:01 AM
I love it and I am definetly buying it

posted in Great Secrets: Nostradamus on Oct 29, 10 4:22 PM
Bad graphics! Objects too smal which is a shame as I think the mini games may have been fun. Have deleted it after 12 minutes.

posted in Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on Oct 27, 10 9:32 PM
Excellent! !!!! I loved the graphics and the music as well as the story line. Cant wait for the sequel. Thanks BFG excellent!

posted in Column of the Maya on Oct 18, 10 11:58 PM
When you click on a hint in desparation and then cant find it...then this game is not for me.

posted in Mysteries of Magic Island on Oct 17, 10 4:30 PM
The Graphics are beautiful, I didnt even mind the background music. I love the HOG and the mini games are great. I like the fact that you can select items more than 3 times and not get punished or dizzy. Backwards and forwards, to me, makes for a bit of an adventure game. I love the map, telling where you are, what you have done and what you have yet to do, it's excellent! The Book is excellent if you think to are lost.Will definetly buy this game.

posted in Incredible Adventures of my Mom on Oct 5, 10 5:20 AM
it must have taken me about 15 goes but I eventually found the spot on the door so keep persisting taking the key to the door. Hope this helps.

posted in King Arthur on Sep 26, 10 6:33 PM
Only lasted 10 minutes into this one of which 5 was the scrolling dialogue! No hints, not keeping, DELETED!

posted in Goddess Chronicles on Sep 24, 10 8:37 PM
Totally agree with the negativity! I cant click 3 times without being sent to time-out. They want me to be more careful?!? It's a GAME not a final exam for brain surgery! LOL. I am not 8 I am 52 and this has gone to the trash already

posted in Heroes of Kalevala on Sep 20, 10 5:52 AM
What a shame!!!! Such a great game a Match 3 with a build a villiage add in and I was soooo looking forward to an excellent game with great sound and graphics and then it had to SPOIL itself with a stupid TIMER!!! Grrrr! So now what was a going to be a great game and a keeper, an intelligent Match 3, for once, is now being uninstalled by me because of a darn ticking clock!!!!! Very sad to see it go as it had great potential!!!

posted in Wispa Forest on Sep 16, 10 6:06 PM
3 minutes and I am done! The graphics are just too horrible to be believed! Couldn't find any of the **** and had to kill the program as I couldn't even get to the menu! A waste of download allowance for me.

posted in Finding Hope on Sep 11, 10 9:19 PM
If it is depressing, which a lot of other fishies are saying, and I felt it too, then it is a no buyer for me. Thanks for the reviews fellow Fishies

posted in Dominic Crane 2: Dark Mystery Revealed on Sep 7, 10 6:50 PM
What a strange game! The sparkly bits are very unhelpful. Now I have done the 3 rooms what's next? Just plane and boring I am afraid 38 minutes left but wont be using them

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator