Posts created by jrunchey

That was it. Thanks very much for your help.

I've tried and tried to pick up the lyre in the theater with no luck. Have the knife but can't go any further with the game until I get the lyre. Any suggestions?

posted in Hidden Object Crosswords 2 on Dec 8, 14 9:44 AM
I've completed Level 43 and have 129 stars and thought I should now be able to play the extra levels but nothing is happening. Can anyone tell me how I access the extra levels? Thanks.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 14 8:34 AM
Thanks Judy12. Will do the same thing.

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 1:53 PM
I was playing the mini game in the Library that gains access to the secret room. All the portraits were in the correct position but nothing has happened. The secret room hasn't opened and and now everywhere I go it says there is nothing to do in any of the room...I have the horseshoe, shotgun, and bunny rabbit in my inventory and cannot get into the secret room...am I missing something? I have already erased and re-installed the game...any help would be appreciated

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 14 8:45 AM
Still having the same problem - can't get into the secret room. have clicked on everything in every open room but no success. Please help!!

posted in Ominous Objects: Family Portrait Collector's Edition on Jul 20, 14 5:47 AM
having the exact same problem as Judy12. Have uninstalled and reinstalled but the same problem exists so I can't go any further.

posted in Chronicles of Vida: The Story of the Missing Princess on May 31, 13 6:15 PM
I'm having the same problem. Did you figure out where the other wire is?

I have the antidote but can't wake up the fisherman on the dock to give it to him. Have I missed something?

Have all the little gold animals but the mouse. Does anyone know where I can find it?

posted in White Haven Mysteries Collector's Edition on Jan 9, 12 4:01 PM
Vallarina wrote:Ckristi88 I have the very same problem. Don't understand what to do or what I havent done.
please anyone else having this challenge, let us know at this post.
Thank you,
Vallarina

having the same problem also.

posted in Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings Collector's Edition on Sep 1, 11 8:21 AM
knitwitboomer wrote:After downloading Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings the game worked fine "UNTIL"
I finished all findings at the Magic Altar. Had some stars to find, went to the Cabinet and had seven (7) items to find but the screen said I found all that there was to find. Go to the Map. I went to the Map and the only other place I need to find anything is at the Magic Altar. Both the Magic Alter and the Cabinet tell me there is nothing else to do "Go to the Map". I began to feel like a ping pong ball. I am stuck and can not go any further in the game............HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having exactly the same problem. Have 3 stars but can't get back to the conservatory to see if the others are there (sure I had originally got them all but guess not).

posted in Fallen Shadows on May 12, 11 1:51 PM
I'm also stuck on the garden path but don't have any spray. Can someone tell me where to find the spray for the ivy?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Nov 26, 08 8:20 PM
Where is the graveyard? Is it where the two statues are?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator