Posts created by debilou

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 20, 14 7:35 AM
Hello everyone. I've been playing MC for some time now but have realized that one needs "friends" to reach some of the achievements.

My game name is Desti and my friend code is 5595.

Have fun playing everyone.

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 1, 13 4:37 PM
After buying sugar when the helicopter comes back, you need to pick up the sugar where it gets dropped before it disappears. Then you can make the popcorn.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 19, 13 6:02 PM
I updated my video card drivers and that actually did help me get into the game. Now I am experiencing the same thing everyone else is, i.e. the cursor freezing, floating, etc. It seems this really is a game issue not computer issue.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Mar 18, 13 4:34 PM
I am having problems with this game also. When I try to play the game opens and it is all pixilated on the screen. I also had this same problem with this developer's other game (Aerie-Spirit of the Forest) when I tried playing.

Has anyone else had this problem with these games?

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 25, 10 7:18 AM
Hope you feel better soon Goofyduck

I like reading your reviews.

posted in The Dark Hills of Cherai on Dec 5, 09 9:47 AM
After trying to download this game 3 different times and having the download either suspend or quit altogether... I give up. I'm not patient enough to keep waiting. May try again some time. Hopefully the people who did get it to download enjoy the game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator