Posts created by chris30s

posted in Bingo Battle: Conquest of Seven Kingdoms on Sep 1, 17 11:22 AM
Freezing issues for me as well. I played 2 rounds of the main game, then tried to play the 1st side quest and it froze on me. I went back to the main menu and then tried to play that side quest again, but the same thing happened again. Now since that, I can't even play any more of the main questline without the game freezing.

Windows 7 for me.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 15 3:32 AM
Although I'm not sbaker, I can answer that for you, Rukacat.

You can't delete them. They will sit in your Declined list until the players go into game and remove you from their lists. When sbaker said "delete", what was meant was "moved to Declined list".

It has been brought up before that players wish names would be removed from the Declined list after being on it for some length of time, but there has not been any kind of response from the game devs.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 15 5:34 AM
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone that gave me their extra Christmas Cards! I was finally able to complete all of the Christmas pets... made the last one I needed, the polar bear, this morning.

Thanks again!
Chris30s

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 10, 15 2:50 AM
Ugggh... 7 and a half pages of SPAM!

I've seen other game forums have multiple pages worth before... and I know this one has had its share, but I don't remember it being this bad before. Although, truthfully, I've stopped coming here as often because of all of it.

Why can't something be done to block all this nonsense?

I'm sure this has been asked (and probably answered) before... and I'm sure this post will be deleted or locked, as I've seen others previously have been... but it's just so frustrating to have to wade through all of this over and over again, and I need to rant somewhere.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 18, 15 1:44 AM
Thanks to HotLily, who posted this in the Midnight Castle forum!

I used it just a few minutes ago and it worked for me! But as she mentions, use it quickly, since there's no expiration listed.

HotLily wrote:

I came across this post when I was about to come onto this forum. I gave it a try and I have just downloaded a game for free!
Do give it a try!

Freya

FREE! FREE! FREE!

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!!!

I USED IT AND IT WORKED! BUT DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH LONGER IT WILL LAST SO JUMP ON IT ............... NOW!!!!!

Enter the CE game you want to purchase in your "cart". Click the "x" next to today's 1/2 off code to delete it. Enter the following FREE GAME CODE where it says "have a coupon?", Click "apply" and watch all the $0.00s show up in TOTAL!

[Removed by Moderator]

I DID IT and purchased the NEW PHANTASMAT CE game!!!!!

GOOD LUCK AND ............ ENJOY!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 18, 15 1:38 AM
Thanks, Freya! Worked great... just bought the last Awakenings game, which I missed when it was released.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 15, 15 1:08 PM
I had the dragon egg appear on my wheel yesterday. And surprisingly, won it on the 2nd spin.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 14, 15 12:44 AM
Mickey2u wrote:Why is it when a quest asks for certain items 0/5 and I check my inventory and I have 11 of them. I have to go to the site the item calls for to get more of them. Is this just a glitch. I just changed computers and re downloaded the manager so have the newest version and it still does it, especially now with Leodici. It was doing it all through that timed segment. Some of the characters requests work fine and are taken from my inventory but others do not. I can't go to the auction and buy them as they are just added to my inventory. And sometimes it is hard to find them.

Mickey, this depends on how the quest is worded. If you are asked to GIVE items, then you can use the ones in your inventory and ones you buy at auction. If you need to FIND the items, then what's already in your inventory won't matter, nor will any you buy... the quest will only count the items you actually find in the hidden object location after you've accepted the quest.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 15 4:21 AM
Hi there!

Here's the extras I have:
Piggy
Yeti
Little White Bear (6 of them)

I would like to trade for any of these:
Hedgehog
Squirrel
Panda
Seal
Parrot

Thanks for any help!
Chris30s

(Edited to update list)

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 7, 15 3:25 PM
Enya, did you get this done? If needed, you can unfriend me and send me a new request. My code is 1026 0149.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 7, 15 3:18 PM
I have such great game friends! Not only did I get Enya's gift (thank you!), I had SIX others send me the polar bear egg.

So let me know if you want:
Little White Bear egg (6 to gift)
Yeti egg (1)

Thank you all for your generosity!
Chris30s

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 15 2:21 PM
Request sent!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 8:34 PM
Enyagirl wrote:I can help Chris but it's ok I don't really need the other egg, but I can send you a white bear I sent you a nr.

Thank you, Enya! I just accepted your request. And no problem, whenever you can send is fine.

So I still have the extra Penguin egg, if anyone is interested... just let me know.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 5, 15 7:54 PM
Hi everyone,

Since I read that Christmas is going away tonight when it hits midnight in my time zone, I went ahead and completed my last Elf quest. So I have an extra Penguin egg that I would like to trade for a Little White Bear egg.

If anyone could help out, I would be grateful.
Chris30s

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 5, 15 6:49 PM
Hi Flaval,

I had the same question, although I did not get as far as you, and here's the reply I received from Monika over on the BZ forums:

"timed events such as the Gizmotek Expo only happen once and are not replayable but you should be able to receive a consolation prize as a reward even if you were not able to finish it on time"

I was bummed about not finishing as well, but it looks like we're not going to get another opportunity.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 4, 15 12:47 PM
My Daily counter has been stuck on week 3 (Days 15 to 21) for 3 weeks now. I get to day 21, it gives me the weekly prize, but then the next day, I am back on day 15.

The weekly prize is different each week, so it's not that. But it means the coins and experience I am getting are not increasing as they should be.

And no, I have NOT missed a day.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Oct 24, 14 3:33 AM
Yup, me too. Should have known to check the forum first.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Aug 1, 14 12:44 PM
It's how you position the handles on each of the 5 pieces.

SPOILER (highlight to see)
Milk pitcher - handle in
Teapot - handle down
Both cups - handles down
Sugar bowl - handles up and down

Good luck! Because after this is where I ran into the problem of not being able to find the 5th candle.

posted in Chronicles of the Witches and Warlocks on Aug 1, 14 12:40 PM
This is not something BF can fix... it's good to let BF know the problem exists, but there's no sense getting mad at them about it.

This bug is part of the game, that the devs have to correct. I downloaded the game from somewhere else and ran into this same problem. I came looking for some kind of strategy guide or walkthrough, thinking I was just missing it. Unfortunately, I see I'm not.

posted in World Mosaics Chroma on Aug 1, 14 9:21 AM
Thanks to Ironic20 for bringing this to my attention... I thought it deserved its own thread.

The following was posted on Facebook by Andrew Lum, CEO and Creative Director of Fugazo (according to their website):

Hi this is Andrew Lum, CEO of Fugazo, Inc.

I've been putting off announcing this, but it's time...

In April, I made the decision to close Fugazo. We had a good run but unfortunately we didn't survive the transition from premium downloadable games to F2P games. I would have like to kept the company running but it simply did not make fiscal sense.

{clipped out the bits about his new business and their web addresses}

Thanks for following Fugazo Inc all these years! It's been a heck of a ride.

So don't waste any more money buying help items, because there won't be any more new levels.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator