Posts created by magpie1323

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 31, 14 6:04 PM
I haven't had any energy to play the scenes for 3 weeks now. And as of today (this could have been happening longer but I had to step away and completely ignore the urge to try and play as it breaks my heart when nothing happens) it won't even load. It just gets stuck on the main "Dark Manor" page. I have contacted support and the result after a long discussion over many days is that it is the game and not my computer that is having the issues. I have put so much time and a massive amount of money into playing this game it just makes makes me sad. I've actually cancelled my membership due to the lack of results on getting this fixed. Is there any possibility that this is going to get fixed any time soon? I love love love this game and I want to be able to play it again. I also don't want to be upset with Big Fish anymore. Our relationship has been a long one and breaking up over something that could be taken care of seems silly. Maybe after the game is fixed we can go to couples therapy so that we can get over this trust issue I am having with it. Come on Big Fish don't let me down!

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 18, 14 2:04 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I haven't gained any energy in 3 days. Also when I click on on a scene it takes away the energy I bought and then crashes,

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 20, 13 7:04 AM
For almost a week now the game has been loading and running so slow. Once the page finally loads and I am at my mansion trying to click on my money and stuff has become painful. Having to click everything 2 or 3 times to get it to work. Once I get into the chapters everything seems to run great. I have updated drivers and gone through the whole process and it still makes me want to pull out my hair.
Anyone else having the same issue?

posted in Phenomenon: City of Cyan on Mar 26, 12 3:17 PM
All right. I was on the fence about getting this game (not that I didn't enjoy the trial) but after reading all the glowing reviews I am going to jump on the band wagon and buy it.

I agree that the graphics are very lovely and I really enjoyed the HOG within the HOG. Nice little addition. I am curious about the length as no one has mentioned it in great details I guess I will find out in a few minutes.

Happy gaming everybody!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 11:13 AM
I thought the game was good but not CE good. The graphics are amazing and the HOGs were pretty easy. as were the puzzles. I will definitely get this game when the SE comes out.

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 10:06 AM
I too told myself I wouldn't be buying any more CE but how can I not with this one. I loved it. I love having the whole achievements thing. It gives me something to strive for. I thought the puzzles were good but still completely solvable. I played the demo on casual and finished the first chapter with only 2 minutes to spare. Based on the majority of the revues, I will definitely be getting this today.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Black Heart Collector's Edition on Feb 5, 12 8:50 AM
I played the demo on casual and thought it was a bit too easy. Puzzles weren't a challenge at all and the HOG scenes were very very simple. It wasn't a bad game and I think for beginners it will be great. Not a CE buy for me.

posted in Pickers on Dec 15, 11 2:44 AM
I too can't pick up any objects in the unlimited HOG scenes. I click and click and nothing!

I was asked to beta test this game and was so excited. The beta testing went horrible and couldn't even play the game. When I saw that it was released I was so excited that what ever issues there were had been fixed. Not the case. My system is up to par with the requirements and I can't get past the first scene in the car. It freezes so bad that I have to manually reboot my computer. I love MCF more than any other game and I can't play it. If this is the direction that games will be going in the future my 7 year long tenure with Big Fish will sadly come to an end.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition on Nov 19, 11 9:08 AM
I enjoyed the demo but was on the fence about buying the CE. Now after reading all of the reviews and seeing them pretty much divided down the middle I think I am going to wait this one out. I agree with those that said the mini games were a bit too easy. The graphics are lovely and I liked the cut away scenes but those two factors are not enough for me to buy it.

posted in Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition on Nov 2, 11 6:36 AM
Ok. I liked the demo and was on the fence about purchasing the CE but alas all of your reviews have worn me down. I will be purchasing it ASAP. Thanks everyone for the great reviews.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 17, 11 5:44 AM
So I went to the Meridian93 website to see if there was any more information about possibly releasing the "finished" version of this game in the future and low and behold... they don't even have it listed as a game they developed at all. Are they that embarrassed of their own product? They should be. Not to mention one of the "tips" they give is that there are "goodies" found near the different farms. I found the book and money near the first farm but the second has nothing. Just reconfirming that they released this game before it was finished. So so so disappointed with this game. As stated by others before me... if and when the upgrade becomes available it better be free for those of us who put our faith in thinking this game would rock.

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight on Sep 9, 11 6:55 AM
I got an error while downloading but it put an icon for the game on my desktop so I double clicked it and the game manager told me that my trial was over.

posted in Magic Farm 2 on Sep 5, 11 1:22 PM
I think that graphics are really nice and the first Magic Farm is one of my favorite games. This one seemed really short though. Makes me kind of regret buying it. Finished the whole thing in a few hours. At least with the first one you had all these different side tasks and multiple farms.

posted in Nightmare Realm on Aug 7, 11 10:53 AM
I am having the same issue with cutting the last rope. If I go into the menu tab and back out the eye shows up again but the minute I click the rope again nothing happens and you can't even back out of the scene. I am almost near the end and this is killing me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator