Posts created by Capatin

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 28, 18 1:11 PM
great guess it is time to say so long to bfg completely now I mean what good is a free game usually a lousy one at that and now for 6.99 we get absolutely nothing yeah yeah so long to one and all

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Apr 28, 18 1:11 PM
great guess it is time to say so long to bfg completely now I mean what good is a free game usually a lousy one at that and now for 6.99 we get absolutely nothing yeah yeah so long to one and all

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 28, 18 4:27 PM
here is my invite code e23abg

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 28, 18 2:43 PM
as much as I like this game it rigged to cheat against the player so that totally sucks

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Oct 22, 17 6:47 PM
I love how this game seems set up to make you have to buy stuff to pass levels shame shame

posted in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition on May 1, 17 2:03 PM
Well I really loved until the 3rd chp. and then had to skip every puzzle because they would not work so very unhappy about that, otherwise great game

does anyone know how to get the award for fixing up the car in this game I am on my second play around and still have not got it

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 12, 15 12:35 PM
the calumet is useless did not work for me

Yes but now I have question if the twins made what happened to Rose and Emma ?

There is a tie in with Dire Grove and if I am not mistaken I think Alistair also showed himself in one of the puppetville games also but it has been a while since I played those but I aslo thought the twins were not fathered by charles based on the earlier ravenhurst games I dunno still really awesome series looking to see what is coming

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 8, 15 3:29 PM
I do not know about anyone else but I am sick and tired of wasting almost all my energy going into a scene 12 times and still not coming out with what you need even hitting the high mark on the multiplier does not help if I had not already spent real money on this game it would be in ole recycle bin I mean I can understand 2 or 3 times maybe but 12 is to much sorry to rant but this just seems to be a way of ripping people off by offering free games then to really get any where you have spend real money

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 5, 15 6:14 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi Everyone,

It's definitely disheartening when updates for a game that you enjoy are discontinued. This was indeed a difficult decision, but to clarify, decisions like these are made in conjunction with the game developer, since it is the developer who provides updates or changes to the game. As much as our players would like to have new content, this is not something that Big Fish would be able to provide on our own.

Despite the recent decision to end updates for several of our Free to Play games, do rest assured that we will continue to offer this type of game, such as Midnight Castle and Gummy Drop! The silver lining that comes with the end of updates for some titles is that we can also focus on bringing you new Free to Play games to explore moving forward.

I hope this clears a few things up, and thank you all for your understanding.

bfgWaimea
This was posted on another post in this forum

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 5, 15 6:11 PM
So all the money we spent on this and its not going anywhere what were they doing with that money putting in a hole in the ground I just going to leave at that

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Nov 4, 15 12:56 PM
It happened to me as well

Spolier Alert it floored as to who the bad ones are nice twist would like more of a back story on it but that just me still awesome work

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 28, 15 12:22 PM
After reading several posts here I am still going to give it another try and buy some of packs you can get and hope they do not go away like I have read in here

Love this newest release just played the trial and will be getting the full CE version on or around the 3 cannot wait

posted in Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery on Oct 28, 15 10:02 AM
I also am having a problem clearing a a scene I know it says it takes sometimes going in and out of scene a few times before you get the prize but not 7 or 8 times, I am stuck on the first prisoner escape finding the cage and and have well see above ...I am running win 10 ,Nvida 1gig all updated nightfall game updated , uninstalled and reinstalled to be sure still having problems BFG please fix

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 26, 15 2:27 PM
Still makes it frustrating yet thanks

posted in Gummy Drop! on Oct 25, 15 10:41 PM
I am glad it a free to play and sorry for the money wasted on this thing it very frustrating when you still have moves you can make and it goes you have no moves left and takes your life should have put the money into nightfall instead of this waste of time

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator