Posts created by bitoluck7

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 16 10:29 PM
Thanks Arizona63Tucson. I'm glad you reminded me about the friends ID. I have them on a spreadsheet but I have added since I last updated.

I think I'll wait until the CE is over or maybe just move my feeder for now.

noone 212253
memyselfi 600354

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 16 11:45 PM
That happened to me only on my feeder game. I didn't notice till I had played a while but my feeder updated about ten levels to be at the same level as my main game.

noone 212253
memyselfi 600354

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 20, 16 11:42 PM
I just got a new computer and want to start playing MC using it.

How long does it take for Tech Support or Customer Service to combine your games?

I don't want to miss too many days during the Christmas Event.

noone 212253
memyselfi 600354

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 16 1:54 AM
Thank you for being so generous. I sent you a friend request.

Cheryl
#212253 noone
#600354 memyselfi

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 14, 16 10:13 AM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:bitoluck, if you click on your avatar, then click on the pencil next to your name, you can add FE, change your name, or type short messages. Just backspace to clear anything you want to change as you can't click in the middle to insert letters.

Thanks. I wondered how people changed their name to be a message.

Cheryl

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 11:42 PM
Please add me:

noone 212253
memyselfi 600354

I will add FE as soon as I figure out how.

No need to gift and OK to Delete after event.

Cheryl

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 16 12:28 AM
I'm new to the game, playing about 1 1/2 months on my PC.

Could someone explain how the Christmas Consortium works?
Can anyone join? (even if you have no Christmas items?)

Cheryl (Noone)

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 6, 16 2:38 PM
I am also frustrated. When I first started playing the tournaments, there were 3 chips in each room. I might not get them all, but they were there. Now I'm lucky to get 8 chips total (2 spins). Then the next time I play the same tournament I get a different number of chips. There is no uniformity on the number of chips given to me for each round of a tournament. How does the game decide which players get more chips?

It seems to me that the number of chips available to find should be the same for all players. That would be fair.

I spend so much time looking for non-existant chips that my scores have gone down considerably.

I keep telling myself not to play the tournaments but they are a fun part of the game. I just wish the number of available chips to be consistant for everyone.

posted in King Arthur on Aug 3, 11 9:21 AM
Thanks for explaining the hint system. It really makes sense to me now.

posted in Enchanted Cavern on Feb 23, 09 1:39 AM
I don't get it. Maybe I am just not here today. What do you mean 8 matches in a row? Is that the number of tiles? I have been on 3-7 for a month now and it's almost not fun.

Thanks

LoomTheElf wrote:This is my mushed-brain-doesn't-have-to-think game. I'm playing it almost every day. Like many others here, I spent weeks on 3-7 and was totally ready to give up. However.....I figured out how to do it, and succeed the first time, almost every time.

Ignore everything except matches. Do your best to get eight matches in a row and the time boosters. If you just keep doing that, eventually they'll all be wiped out.

The only other thing I do is click the yellow ones on the left to start, and I don't click the blue ones on the right until I have no other matches.

Now my nemesis is 4-whatever -- the one where you get the added color. I just can't see the matches fast enough to get eight in a row, and there aren't as many of them to see, even if I could see them.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator