Posts created by danilon

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 20, 18 11:42 AM
the hint wants you to take the bone on the ground but it is not possible (by the gate with the runes)

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita on Aug 8, 17 5:06 PM
I can't either - need help

the various items (two of each ) colored and plain need to be superimposed one on the other

+I need help with that as well

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 10, 16 7:02 AM
I need help as well, can't upgrade the dwelling to get more workers

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 5:40 PM
you can build a moai statue which will give you some, or you can get oil to convert into mana if you have a temple

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 4:26 PM
can't build the altar to cure two workers - can't build moai because of this

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission on Jun 26, 16 2:59 PM
keep getting stuck

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 23, 16 10:23 AM
thanks

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 7:42 AM
the hint keeps referring me to the closet and I move the clothes around but nothing major happens or minor either for that matter - what should I do?

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 23, 16 4:21 PM
left the game with the allan key - came back hours later and it was gone - what the heck happened?

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 17, 15 3:31 AM
same here - hint button not working and the many locations offer nothing new

cannot find anywhere where the date of birth is noted - please help - thanks

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 10:50 AM
can't find gold that I need to complete the game - help please

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 4:06 AM
Help with 21 please - can't seem to get it right no matter what I try - thanks in advance

posted in Azada® : In Libro Collector's Edition on Oct 6, 15 10:05 AM
I have no glove and don't know where to get it - there has been no glove that I can tell HELP

hint keeps showing the watering can - but I don't know what to do with it - it seems not to have anything to do with the egg right beside it - HELP please

posted in Fables of the Kingdom on Jul 28, 15 10:28 AM
can't get enough gold - only six are available and one needs 10 where is the rest of the gold one needs?

Help please

9-2
 posted in Brownies on Jul 21, 15 8:58 AM
this one is kicking my derriere - help please!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator