Posts created by LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 23, 13 10:08 AM
I do not know of a way to start a poll here in the forum, but let's pretend I do.

Which would you prefer:

More frequent, but smaller updates (less new material, but happens on a regular basis)

Larger but rarer updates (lots of new material, but less often)

Perhaps if we (players) have a consensus then the developers will take note

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 23, 13 10:03 AM
Hi, I am looking and looking for the stupid diamond pendant. I know the Yogi can drop it, but is it anywhere else? I have looked at all locations, but I am hoping I missed something.

Thanks and blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 23, 13 9:59 AM
JBento wrote:You know, the ones with the question mark? I currently have nealry 400 of the things, and I have no great will to open them one by one, as it requires you to keep reopneing the inventory screen over and over and over and - you get the picture.

Is there a way to open multiples of them in one go? Or, at least, to not leave the inventory screen after opening each of them?

And, if there isn't, is there anyway I can beg (BEG!) the devs to implement a way?

And I thought I had a lot at 275 of the dumb things. I tend to open them when I am short of a common item. Yes, it does require the whole process each time, but I live in hope that the developers will listen to complaints and with the next update add a way to open multiple boxes!!

Blessings,

LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 13 1:14 PM
Does anyone have a favorite location to search? Either because you like the location or because it is generous with the handouts

I like the temple--I seem to get the most rare handouts from there and I enjoy the scene itself.

On the flipside is there a location you do not like? One that is stingy, takes a lot of energy to search or just does not handout items?

I do not like the snow forest. I know it is not like the lab or tent that require additional items just to search, but I always struggle finding items and generally the handouts are weak

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 16, 13 1:05 PM
Hi I am level 68 and have not had any drops of the Snow Army. I am curious if it is a level thing OR a quest thing. If it is a quest, can anyone tell me what quest needs to be done? I "cheated" and paid my way out of the Big Family quest and I am SO close to doing the same with the keys quest. And if I might add a pet peeve about quests---one of current quests is to trade with 15 assassins AND to collect 15 silver arrows. Very frustrating to have conflicting quests like that....

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 1:18 PM
I wish this was working for me. I need the stupid Heaven Key from the portal. I need three more of them. I have tried all the different suggestions I have seen here and nada--no key. I am over level 60 so even that is not working in my favor. I was hoping with the latest update that I would have better luck, but nope!

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 1:14 PM
If we tell the developers what we liked about the yellow button maybe it could come back?

I was disappointed that there was no way to hatch multiple dino eggs on this update....so I am hoping next time (which always seems to be 'soon')

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 1:12 PM
Thank you for the prompt and informative reply. I can wait a while for the new PC--I really want to conquer this game.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:48 PM
Hi, I am thinking of a new PC. However, I am on level 68 and do not want to lose progress. Is my game play based on my PC or on Big Fish? It comes down to keep this PC and stay at level 68 or new PC and restart. I think I will keep this PC for a day or two then Does this make sense--I am not too techo savvy.

Thanks for any help!
Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:28 PM
euphoria wrote:.

I just wanted to say "WOW" thanks for the advice. I will have to apply some of this to my game play.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:27 PM
Minxiepieces wrote: I do promise that I will never download another "freemium" game. Not ever!

It would be wonderful if all the money I have spent in diamonds (too to actually look and see we are talking three digits though.....) applied to free games in bfg like when I buy a game. I honestly cannot afford another free game and as much as I love this one (and am so happy for the update!!!!) I may have to find something more in my price range.

Glad to see I am not the only one who feels this way....

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:15 PM
Level 68 and mighty happy about the update. Now some quests I might be able to complete :0

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:12 PM
I have always had vultures in my games. Maybe it is a difference if played on a mobile device vs a PC?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Apr 9, 13 12:11 PM
There is an update--once you apply the update the new location and the snowmen will show up.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 10, 13 3:21 PM
My advice is best suited for those needing just a little bit more XP to advance up to the next level--trade with the floaters. They will give the needed XP to move up. If you get lucky--you can trade with one to get something to trade with another and so on.

I hope this helps someone! and I hope someone has some advice for me. Almost to level 51--and so ready for the update

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 10, 13 3:19 PM
Based on my previous post about bettering the odds got me to thinking--some of the higher up players must have tips. Yes, I bet even those who have just started have some good ideas too.

So, what advice can you give me (and anyone else who reads this)? Have you found (HA) a better way to play?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Mar 9, 13 10:00 AM
I was wondering if there was anything I can do to improve the odds of certain items (heavenly key comes to mind...) being dropped? If I click with 100% accuracy does that help? If I play in night mode does that help? Or is it just totally random and nothing I can do to help it along?

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 26, 13 11:06 AM
Thanks for the laughs developers. I have long thought how clever that our hidden object game is called Found. And with the plane crash on a crazy island--opposite of "Lost"

I know not much of a post, but I hope who ever came up with the name sees that I get it and appericiate the cleverness of the whole thing.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Feb 26, 13 10:58 AM
for me it is the stupid cherry soda. I am SO tired of searching the airplane--think I can find all objects with my eyes shut.

Blessings,
LucyMarie

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Aug 12, 12 7:23 PM
me too! I would hope the version I downloaded on August 11th (almost a year after the fix) is the right one...but I cannot get past the green tubes machine game. what now?!?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator