Posts created by angelaelliott

posted in Farm Frenzy 2 on Sep 3, 15 3:42 PM
I have the same problem

posted in Brownies on Jul 18, 15 3:50 PM
I have same problem extra worker will not build barracks

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 8, 11 4:40 PM
Please fix Florida 13 missing build button on beach resort or let us have an update on what is happening very frustrated now got to beach resort level twice must be a bug

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 7, 11 2:30 PM
Same problem unable to build beach resort Florida 13 all wood etc delivered but no build button available.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 6, 11 5:03 PM
I just kept on upgrading everything and added more fountains

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 6, 11 5:01 PM
Have cleared all goals except join road to all buildings( which I have done) but maybe I am missing something as game won't clear the goal as completed.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 11, 11 2:15 PM
Is there a quick way to increase your game xp to upgrade buildings etc

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Jan 10, 11 4:04 PM
Me too can't find them at all

posted in Golden Trails: The New Western Rush on Sep 21, 10 4:36 PM
Me too!!!!

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 18, 10 1:19 PM
build all palaces 3 star plus walls then sell one by one when timer is in yellow make sure you have a tax office

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 17, 10 5:12 PM
done it need to build largest house you can then sell it build a quarry and three extra houses these give you the income needed also did blacksmith built all livestock farms first and upgraded to 5 stars then built other farms as far as the houses were then upgraded them to 5 stars then demolish each house n turn and replace with farms finally get rid of quarry and build last farm

posted in Build-a-Lot: The Elizabethan Era on Jul 16, 10 11:35 AM
please help

posted in The Legend of Sanna on Sep 17, 09 2:00 PM
Big Fish have gone back to the developers on this one and if you complain through the proper channels they will give you a game coupon. They said they would post on this forum if game has been fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator